Let's go===Weekend

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals

Today is a rest day for me. My DH and I cleaned out the basement, and later today is Chore Max.
I'm thinking maybe we should a weekly thread since we all aren't around so much any more. Any thoughts?

Gin~ Whoo hoo! no work today;) I was jealous when you got out a month before me in May, but now, not so jealous**hee hee** Although I only have this last week, and then back to school for me too.

Marcy~ Is today a rest day? I hope you are having a good weekend.

Off to the boot sale (my favorite boots- Lucheese- are on sale this weekend, going to see whats there!)

Have a great day

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was also rest for me and I did BB's Level 1 yoga. I stayed up until 11 watching the Olympics . I guess I accidentally set my alarm last night and it was blaring at 5am!!:mad: Then, of course I couldn't go back to sleep and now I am exhausted!! We leave in a bit to go help ds and dil move into a new apt. (1 and 1/2 hour drive from here).

Deanie~Enjoy your last week of vacation! If I were teaching pre-school again, I wouldn't have to go back until Aug 25. and their first day is Tues after Labor Day. Hey...will you and your DH come over and clean out our basement too???;) My DH calls our basement the dumping ground. It is just used for storage. Don't you have enough pairs of boots, girl??;)
A weekly thread is fine by me. Either way. Sorry I will probably only be able to post once in the aft. most days.

Marcy~What is on the agenda today? Have you seen any of the RT clips on youtube?:p

Have a great day!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.