Let's Go=== Endurance Monday

deanie

Cathlete
Endurance is HARD!!!
and good morning:)

Today was 45 min. on the treadmill. I did the "fat burning" program. It changes your elevation and speed thru out your workout. I did level 7, so the highest elevation was 5.0 and the highest speed was 5.0. During my run, I was thinking how much easier the sprints were: 30 seconds and your done: 20 min and your whole run is done! Much easier!

Gin~ What did you end up doing today? Have a nice trip tomorrow. Not sure when you are leaving, hope you can check in.

Marcy~ How was your weekend? Whats on the agenda today for workouts?

Off to do many errands, and I think the boys want to go to the pool today!:rolleyes: again!

Have a great day!

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was run with friends and then I came home to do 4ds LIS/HIS..so fun! I was planning on leaving to go to Houston tomorrow, but my mother just called and said a hurricane was expected tomorrow and we should wait to drive in on Wed. So I guess we'll be leaving on Wed now.
I had my 2 Cathe accounts merged and now I have been promoted from member to Cathlete! :D I decided to just keep my TXGin name.

Deanie~ The first line of your post was funny! I guess change is good, right? I am planning on HCE#1 tomorrow. Hope that it is not too much step or cardio 2 days in a row! I saw your response from yesterday. Thank you. Enjoy your last few days at the pool!:cool:

Hi Marcy and Tracee!

Have a great day!
It was 107 here yesterday!:eek:

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I didn't post this weekend. I would up doing All Systems Go by Mindy Mylrea on Saturday. This was a body bar workout. I think she uses 9# but all I had was the bar from my bbl. I thought it was 15# but decided to weight it and found out it was only 12.6#. This morning I weighed my plates and they were all .2# more than what they were supposed to be. Anyway, Mindy's workout was good. Probably int/adv - around the level of Body Blast series. It was supposed to be a circuit workout but it seemed more cardio oriented than strength. I got through the strength parts fine. Cardio was pretty good but left out a few moves at the end. There was weighted ab work which was good but I wished there was more. There were a couple of moves I couldn't do because the bar was too heavy and I didn't have anything else to use. Overall, I liked it for a little bit of a lighter strength day but definitely a good cardio workout - some moves along the lines of Drill Max.

I decided to do Deanie's Hip Loss Rotation this month. I hope it works as well for me as it did for Deanie. So I did the bootcamp premix from Body Max 2. What a great premix! I loved it but it felt like it was never going to end! I like the music in this. Ab work is great. I also like upper body work on the ball. I think I like the premix better than the original workout. I like the way the premix is structured. Strength wasn't real hard for me in this one. I actually could've gone up in weight on the pullovers and the concentration curls (I was surprised I did so well with the conc. curls - I usually have problems with them). I did really well on the side planks - held my leg in passé for whole time until it was time to lift leg in the air.

I had problems with my breathing again for cardio. Got through the warmup and first power circuit okay. 2nd circuit I had to stop midway through wide leg lunges. Circuit 3 was pretty good with the turning plyo squats and straddle hops. 4th circuit was okay with the power turns and plyo jumps but I kind of ran out of energy for the air jacks.

Deanie - I agree, endurance is hard! It's great you got your avatar up. I just wish I could enlarge it. How do you like having straight hair? Does it take you a long time to straighten it? Mine's always been straight. I used to do perms but not anymore since I've been highlighting my hair. Thanks for the rotation. I took my measurements this morning so I can measure my results.

Gin - No, I haven't done Circuit Zone yet. I was going to do it Sat but then changed my mind and did All Systems Go instead. So did you order Kitchen Sink by Patrick from Netflix?

How did you get your 2 Cathe accounts merged? I'd like to do that too.

I hope your air conditioning's working okay with all that heat! Is it humid too or just hot?

Have a great evening!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.