Lets Go* * *No Time for Down Time Monday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Just finished PUB. I upped my weights using the platemates and got a really good workout. The only weights I didn't up were the shoulders, but I probably should have. I also did 5 chin ups and 5 neg. pull ups. At my brothers yesterday I did 4 chinups and then 4 more and 2 pull ups. I do so much better on the tower. I think I just feel more secure.

DS11 won his game on Sat!!:) Still undefeated:)

Stats: (used one platemate, except shoulders)
chest: 13.25-16.25-21.25
back: 16.25-21.25-26.25 for overhead pull down,25#for bent over rows
shoulders: 3-5-7
tri: kickbacks: no platemates: 8-10-12
tri: overhead press: 16.25-21.25-26.25 (could have gone higher should have done 2 platemates)
bi:10(no platemate)-13.25-16.25 A personal best}( }( :7
Hope this all makes sense.x( I also did abs first.

meals:
preworkout: 2 egg whites (hard boiled eggs)
bfast: steel cut oats, orange
snack: 1/2 cliff protein bar
not sure about the rest of the day

Gin~ glad you got to see DS this weekend trip sounds great. DS is coming around to me going to Fri. class of the road trip:) :) I am just planning to be there:)

Marcy~ glad you are getting back into the swing of things. How is the job hunt going?

Have a great day
BBL,
Deanie

Good Morning!

Today I ran and then did PUB abs since I skipped them yesterday. That ab routine on the ball is one of her hardest IMO!}( :p
I think that IMAX1 was on the rotation today but, I am meeting Laura from the 07 RT for a step class this morning at the gym where she belongs. I have never taken a live step class, so I hope I don't embarrass myself too much!!
I am officially on summer vacation now!

Deanie--WTG with upping the weights in PUB. I'm so impressed with how much you can lift! And yeah to the chin ups and pullups!}( You go girl! Did you have a good visit with your brother and family?
Congrats on your ds's b-ball win!:)

Marcy--I can't believe you did a 1 hour, 40 min. workout yesterday. What an endurance workout! I guess my post was kind of confusing yesterday since you missed a few weeks. DS24 and DIL came back from their honeymoon to Italy on Mother's Day, so they have been back 1 week. DS21 had gone to Spain after finals to visit old GF who is studying abroad this semester. Now he is in Florida.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Gin~ have fun with Laura and the step class!!

Deanie

PS- I know we are thinking of 4DS next month, but I am looking into BFL, it may be something I'd like to do...also I'm getting the new rules of lifting from the library this week. I was hoping to get it this weekend, but it didn't come in.

Hi Ladies!

This morning I did Element Ballet Conditioning and Power Yoga For Happiness - Magically Bliss Hips. I really needed the yoga after the ballet. It was a tough workout. My arms are still sore from Squeeze which I'll probably do again tomorrow. I'm down to 125.4#. I've been eating better and I guess that's helping. I think I was up to 128 right before I moved.

Breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Crunch and a banana with whole milk
Snack?
Lunch?
Snack?
Dinner - Chicken stir fry with onions, pineapple, red peppers, tomatoes. (leftovers from last night).

Deanie - Let me know how you like NROLFW. Congrats again to your DS! Job hunting is a little slow. I went on 2 interviews. I thought they both went well but the first one was for a small law firm (I've always worked in large ones) and the real estate guy asked if I knew how to get title insurance (which I didn't since the paralegals always did that in my firm) so he thought I didn't have real estate experience (which I did.) The next one was for an executive search firm which was a little different than what I'm used to but I do have some experience with recruiting. I would have liked to have gotten it but apparently they called back someone else for a second interview. The headhunter said the job market is really tight right now so keep your fingers crossed for me something comes in soon.

Also, great PUB workout! I'm really impressed.

Gin - Have a great time at step class. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Have a great day!

Marcy

Hi Again!

Well, I ended up not going to the step class. I thought I knew where the gym was and I ended up driving around for 1 hour and never found it!!x( So...I just finished Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Xtreme. I had rented it from NetFlix. It was 66 min. and I burned 470 calories. A few of the moves came at me too fast, but I guess if the dvd were my own, I could figure the moves out over time. It is strange hearing the some of the same music that Cathe uses on her workouts.

Deanie--Is BFL Body for Life? I bought the book for women and the cookbook. Let me know what you think about the New Rules for Lifting Book. I don't know anything about it.

Marcy--Yeah for the #s lost!:) Good luck with the job hunting!

Gin:)

Good Afternoon:)

Marcy~ Don't you love losing weight when your not even trying!!:) I am waiting for NROL4W to come in at the library. Even if I like it I may not try it because I really need someone to follow. I'm not good on my own at home! Good Luck with the job search- I am sending positive vibes your way!!

Gin~ So sorry you got lostx( ! That sounds like something that would happen to me! BFL is Body for Life. Did you see my question on OD? I think I may like to try that. NOt sure about committing to 3 months though. What appeals to me is the HIIT and abs on the same day, and with the pyramids, I have someone to follow. So I am thinking about it. Any thoughts????}(

Deanie

eta: meals:
lunch: veggies and a boca chicken patty
snack: hummus and pita
dinner: black beans fajitas

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.