Lets Go* * *Magic Monday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals:)

Today was PLB and PUB abs. I did the abs first and instead of the ball for pikes and roll ins, I used paper plates!!!!}( I really felt it! I didn't want to use the ball for planks, I am still leary of my back, which is almost back to 100%. I also didn't do my normal heavy weights for PLB, I used some DB and really concentrated on form. I also did deadlifts pyramiding up only(started to make my back stressed). All in all, I was happy with my workout. Just happy to really workout finally! Last week I only did 2 short days of cardio.

When I was at my brothers, I used his power tower and did 3 chinups and 1 and a half pullups!!!!!!:7 :7 I was psyched about the pull up!!Anyway, DH and I think the reason I am having such a hard time at home with the chin/pull ups is because the pullup bar he rigged up for me is not as stabile(sp?) (its a bar, hanging on a chain from the ceiling) so I will definately be buying Cathes new system--Just want to know when I can!!x(

Gin~ HI!! I was wondering where you were! I was away all weekend, got back at 8pm, and still no Gin;-) Glad you are okay. Very happy to hear your interview went well!!:) Are you doing S&H this week? I am thinking of doing a lower body concentration for next months rotation. I am going to look at them later. My upper body is really cut, and I;m happy with it, but my hips are quite hippy lately, and I want to work on them!:) Any thoughts?

Hi Marcy~ I hope you are doing well. Miss you!

Have a great day
I am off today, so I will BBL:7

Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I ran and then did S&H Chest and Back. I am planning on only running on Friday, so do you think it would be okay if I added S&H biceps to my cardio Tues, and S&H Triceps to my cardio on Thurs.? WEd will be S&H Legs and Shoulders. I've just never done it this way.

On Friday I thought I was going to be also interviewing with the principal, but I guess I have to wait and hear about an interview with her. When I went to the school on Friday, I saw some of my former students and parents and they may wonder why I was there. You know how news travels quickly. I don't want to say anything at my present school unless it is a sure thing.

Deanie--Glad you saw my post from last night. Hopefully your back is on the mend now! WTG with the chinups and pullups! Be careful with the pullup bar you have at your house!:eek:
I might consider doing the lower body rotation with you for May. I guess I need more help all over! It's just the constant all over layer of fat that I need to get rid of!:p 5 lbs. would gone be good.:7

Hi Marcy! We miss you! How are you?

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon!

Spent a morning of shopping and now I am home. I think it would be fine if you did S&H biceps on Tues, and Triceps on Thursday. What do you think of the april 08 rotation? Are you getting excited for the wedding on Sat??????:) :) :)

Hi Marcy!

Deanie

Hi Ladies!

I'm back. Thanks for all your hugs, thoughts and prayers. They meant a lot.

I haven't worked out since last Monday and probably won't until after I move. DH is starting to disconnect all the electronics:(

I'm back at work. It feels somewhat good to be back at work but I have so much to do that I could've used this week off. At least DH is off this week so he can get things done. I only have four days to get everything packed that I need to take with me. Movers are coming on Friday to pack, Saturday to take it away. DS is coming to get the rest of the stuff on Sunday. Monday is closing in NY and Thursday we close in GA. I can't believe it's really happening.

I finally got my hair cut and highlighted on Saturday. I'm happy with it. DH said I looked a little like Rod Stewart (mine's not spiky). I got blond highlights and I got it layered. It's much lighter and easier to style now.

I'm going to e-mail you both my new e-mail address. I don't know how much more I'll be able to post but I'll try and check in as much as possible.

The July road trip is out for me since I wouldn't be at my job long enough to get the time off. I don't really know if August is a possibility either. I hope there's a road trip next year again.

Gin - I hope the interview goes well with the principal. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck to your DS on his upcoming nuptials. Are you a nervous MOB? I'm doing pretty well. I'm okay around people but when I'm alone with my thoughts, I start to fall apart a little bit. It still feels like he's with me and I just wish I could still pick up the phone and talk to him. When I'm ready, I want to take out my wedding video and watch our dance together. At least I'll always have a live picture of us smiling and dancing.

Deanie - Glad your back is almost back to 100%. Congrats on the chins and pulls!:) Cathe had a lower body rotation (I think it was last October or November). Congrats on your nicely cut upper body. (I wish I could say the same.) I'm still hoping to go dancing Thursday night for a last goodbye if I can get everything done in time.

I have to get some work done now. I'll try and check back later.

Marcy

Marcy~ Good to hear from you! I didn't realize closings were so soon!!:eek: I'm sure everything will be done in time. I'm glad you like your hair! Send a picture if you can. And just post when you can, we know you will check in when you get settled:) Sorry about the road trip being out for you:(

Gin~ These rotations look good to me:: August 07, or April 08.Any thoughts? I did ask in the rotations forum for suggestions, I have to pop over there and see if anyone answered.

Deanie

Hi Again!

I have an interview set up for next Tuesday with the principal now. I just still don't want to say ANYTHING to my present school unless it is a sure thing. No reason to. But, I don't like being deceitful.

Deanie--Yes, I am excited for the wedding. April 08 has those darn Pyramids!!x( Maybe I can sub with 4ds or PS. I'll have to look at Aug 07. Don't have that one printed.
Will you try to register for the July RT on Friday? I couldn't remember what you said. I will try right before we leave for the wedding weekend.

Marcy--So good to hear from you again. So glad you have such wonderful memories of your sweet dad. I can only imagine what a difficult time it is for you. ((((HUGS TO YOU!!)))
Sure wish you were able to go on the RT!:-( But I understand. I hope you'll be able to meet up with the Atlanta Catheites. The ones I met on the RT were all so nice.
Concerning the wedding--I don't enjoy being in the spotlight (probably won't be anyway!) Luckily, I am not a worrier, though.

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.