Let's Go* * * Wild and Wacky Weekend

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning G and M :)

Today was 4DS boot camp and kickbox abs. Wow, I forgot what a great workout this is, I think next week I will do it again }(

Gin~ :( sad about your last day, it must have been hard! I hope you enjoyed the terminator today }( which workout did you do? Glad you'll be doing PS with me next month!

Marcy~ I hope your interview went well yesterday- keep us posted! What did you do today? I looked at strike zone, but it just didn't interest me. Cathe looks like a better instructor. JMO. Are you in for PS next month???

Have a great day!!
Deanie:*

Good Morning!

Today I did Element Ballet Conditioning. It went much better than the last time I did it. I just wish she switched sides after each exercise. She does 2 or three exercises on one leg before switching sides.

I'm going to a dance workshop today. It's about 3 1/2 hours. I like that they split the sessions between beginners and experienced. At least I won't be bored and he's a good choreographer and a lot of fun.

I guess I'll do PS with you. I'll do upper body with you guys but lower body will be different.

I plan on doing Strike Zone tomorrow.

Interview went well yesterday. They said they should be able to line up interviews for me next week.

Gin - Last days are always hard. At least you'll get one more chance to say goodbye. Did you do Strike Zone yet? I hope you like it.

Deanie - I'll have to try 4DS Boot Camp again. This was the hardest cardio for me on 4DS. I haven't even previewed Strike Zone yet but sometimes clips are deceiving. When I watched the Squeeze clip, it didn't interest me at all but when I finally got it and did it, it was really good. It's hard to see in 60 seconds what they cover in 60 minutes.

Have a great weekend!

Marcy

Good Morning Ladies!

It was wonderful to be able to sleep later today. Busy week!:p Today I did the Terminator IMAX Xtreme (40 min. of just the cardio). So it alternated between C&W cardio and IMAX2. Then I did SM#1. I'll try the Gauntlet next time.
I did 32 pushups yesterday afternoon!
Need to get out this morning and look for a b-day gift for DIL and Father's Day for DH.

Deanie--Are your boys through with b-ball? I may have missed that. Do they do any summer camps?
I may like May 08 rotation. She uses GS and PS and 1 total body workout a week. We could alter the cardio some. See what you think.

Marcy--Enjoy your dance workshop today. I'm glad you have found some dance groups that you enjoy.
I'm curious to see what you think about Strike Zone. I'm taking it with me to Houston since no equipment is required. I did look at it. It can be tough to tell just by looking.

Since I am going out of town next week, I had to alter the rotation. Is it okay to do upper body 2 days in a row, working different muscle groups? What do you guys think of this?:
S--4ds C&B, HIS cardio, LIS abs
M--run, 4ds Bis, Tris, and Sh
T--Strike Zone, KB abs
W--off
Th--4ds BC, SM
F--run, 4ds lower body, B&G abs
S--yoga

Have a great day!
Gin:)

ETA: I agree, Deanie, Cathe is the VERY BEST instructor IMHO, but somehow I get sucked into ordering from someone else. I need to quit doing that!:eek:

Gin~ I would not do chest and back, then bi/tri/should. then strike zone. you are working your shoulders 3 days in a row- 2 indirectly. Why not just do:
sunday: 4DS upper body only
monday: run and abs (either kb or lis)
tuesday: strike zone (if its kickbox you are getting your abs indirectly)
I would keep wednesday thru sat. the same. this way everything is worked and abs are worked 2X a week, which is fine. :) Have a great trip!!

Marcy~ glad to hear things are looking up for the job situation. Enjoy your dance workshop, it sounds like fun!! The strike zone clip I watched was on Tracy's site and its was about 3 min. I stick with my original opinion.;-) :7

Deanie

Hi guys

Quick check in. Today is a rest day for me:)
Off to see Kung Fu Panda:)
Happy Fathers day to your DH's!

Gin~ How was 4DS upper body??? Have a great trip/visit!!!

Marcy~ Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I did 4ds upper body and I can tell you it was a lot tougher than splitting it up in 3 days. At least for me it was. I added HIS w/u and stretch which made it 77 min. total.
Happy Father's Day to DHs! My DH said it was the first Father's Day that neither of the boys were with him! But, he has had one phone call so far.
Planning on watching P.S.I Love You that I rented from NetFlix.

Deanie--Did you look at May08 rotation or are you making up your own?
Enjoy Kung Fu Panda and rest day!

Marcy--I am thinking of you today! ((((HUGS))))

I'll try to post tomorrow before I leave.
Have a great day!
Gin
:)

Gin~ I don't really like the May 08 rotation. I don't want to do GS and I only want to do PS not add in another full body day-- okay, I sound very PMSy}( :p Anyway, I am making up my own: PS on mon, wed. fri and HIIT on 2 cardio days and a cardio from 4DS for the other cardio day. Enjoy PS I love you, I read the book and it was really good!!and sad.

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.