LETS GO* * * Rockin' Monday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals

Where were you all this weekend? Having fun I hope!!:D
My grandmas party was a blast and it was great having my brother here this weekend! We got back early yesterday, so I did PH. Today is Low Max, trying to psych myself up for it.

Gin~ Is today the first day of school/teacher in house day for you???? So exciting! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!

Marcy~ I hope you had a nice weekend. Whats the game plan for today?

Have a great monday :confused:

Good Morning!

Yesterday I did B&G premix #1. I loved it! Deanie, you're right - the premixes in this series seem better than the original workouts. I liked it because it was mostly non-weighted but I did the bbl squats with 33# and used the same weights as Cathe for the other weighted exercises. Abs weren't that difficult but I did notice they got tougher as they went on. Love this ab workout.

I really felt yesterday's w/o when I did KPC today (intermediate drills through the end but no abs. Really concentrated on my form (watched Lorraine a lot). Endurance is building up but is not where it should be yet (or where it used to be).

Deanie - Glad you had a nice time at Grandma's b'day party. Low Max should be a piece of cake for you.

Gin - How was your weekend?

Have a great day!

Marcy

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I ran and couldn't do LM right away b/c ds was sleeping in the "workout room", but I will do it in a minute. I stayed up late watching the Olympics and am tired now. Sat I did BB's yoga and yesterday was PH.
We drove home from Houston Sat and I didn't start the thread Sun...sorry. I really wasn't home most of the day.
Today I had to turn in some paperwork for my new job and then I went to pick a few things I had left at the old school and say one more "goodbye".:( and meet the new director who sems very nice. Tomorrow begins new staff orientation (9-3) so I may have to start posting in the late aft.

Deanie~Glad your Grandma's 90th b-day was a good celebration. Do you have a big family? Have you finished LM? I am also gearing up for it. How was the friendly contest with your brother?

Marcy~Glad you enjoyed B&G premix. Sometimes the premixes are better than the entire workout! Are you sore today? What is on tap today? How was your weekend? Sunday was spent with church, MIL's b-day and church dinner at a Mexican restaurant.

Have a great day!:)

Just back to report that I finished LM and it didn't seem to be as tough as I had remembered. Fun! Of course, I have to admit I was using a 6"step!:eek: But, I was afraid to go higher since I have been feeling a slight twinge of pain in my right knee every so often. Now...we'll see how my legs feel tomorrow!:p

ETA: Deanie~Is that a new avatar I see? Wish it were bigger. Looks good!

Good Afternoon!

Gin~ Glad you made it thru LM. My legs were burning after blast 3!!(I did it on an 8" step, maybe that's why!) It is a new avitar, my DH took alot of pictures this weekend, and I really liked that picture. Its me with my usual curly hair, but I went really blond (for me) with the color and I love it!:) What were you/ who were you visiting in Houston? I hope you had fun. I didn't remember you were going away..... I hope you have a wonderful first day tomorrow!! Exciting!! Are you still going to workout in the a.m. with school and all?? My family is not big, me and my 2 brothers, I have 2 boys, and my one brother has a 3 year old boy. My other brother is not married/no kids. Plus my mom and dad.

Marcy~ glad you are enjoying the rotation. Was the ab work with a ball or weights? I really like the ball routine, I think doing that 2X a week gives awesome results. I really liked the results from the pullups/chin ups, but I don't know that I will do them on a regular basis with this rotation. do you just throw them in randomly on weight days?

I am hoping to see a STS workout clip on you tube soon. Seems like the rt's in August saw a clip!!

No challenge with my brother this weekend. There was so much traffic coming up to Jersey, we only had 45 min before we had to leave for the restaurant. At night we all just visited and crashed, and on Sunday we booked out of there, hoping to avoid the sunday shore traffic:( It was a great visit, but way to short.

Hi Again!

Deanie~My parents and brother and his family live in Houston. I wanted to visit one more time before school starts and wanted ds to see everybody before he goes back to school this week. My plan is to keep working out in the morning, but we'll see. I will have to be there a little bit earlier than last year. Do you get up at 4:30 during the school year? Your family size sounds about like mine. Not very big and lots of boys/men! During the RT, they had 2 screens with various STS entire workouts playing during meals, etc.

Hi Marcy!

Have a good evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.