Lets Go****Last day of school Thursday=)

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals

Today was HIIT on the treadmill (level 11) and b&g stability ball abs and stretch. I really like the stretch on this dvd!

Meals:
preworkout: handful of dried dates
b: steel cut oats and orange
s: banana and yogert
l: egg white cheese omlete and 1/2 bagel and veggies
s: WW shake???
d: fish (not sure what kind yet) and veggies.

Marcy~ Sorry about the first job, hopefully the second will come thru. what did you do for cardio today?

Gin~ How are your legs? for tomorrow if you use your terminator dvd, I like to do the Gauntlet cardio only: imax 2 cardio, blast, cooldown and bc cardio. I use the mix and match menu and it is a tough workout.

Have a good one!
last day of school, may take the kids to the panda movie or get smart. I liked the original get smart with don addams, so not sure if I want to see the movie.

Deanie

Good Morning!

No workout today yet either. I slept again until 8:00. If I don't do it around 6, I usually don't wind up doing it at all. I guess I'm in a bit of a funk since I also found out I didn't get the second one either. I'm really confused as to what these firms want: I score perfectly on tests and have 20 years of experience with great references. I guess if I didn't have to pay for COBRA health insurance, it wouldn't be quite so bad but I'm paying for health insurance that I'm not even using but I don't want to be caught without it. Sorry to vent but I'm getting really frustrated.

Breakfast - Kashi healthy heart cereal, egg whites and 1 slice WW toast
Snack - Fiber One yogurt, cherries
Lunch - ?
Snack - ?
Dinner - Chicken & Veggies (wound up having ravioli last night}( )

Deanie - Have fun at the movies! I used to like Get Smart with Don Adams too. I just got Steel Cut oats yesterday. What's your recipe? Sorry your DS's season came to a close too early but he did a great job. B&G is also one of my favorite of Cathe's stretches.

Gin - Hope you're feeling better.

Have a great day!

Marcy

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I had to rush out the door this morning and didn't have time to post. Yesterday our internet was out.
This morning I did 4ds lower body, KB abs, IMAX3 step only, and SM3. I lowered the weights a little with the lower body to protect my back. I had never tried IMAX3 step only and probably wouldn't do it again. It is a completely different workout with the blasts!!:eek:

I am going to try a gluten-free diet and see if that helps my headaches. Do you all know anything about gluten? I'm going to google it and see what I can find out.

Meals:
B-oatmeal, soy milk, walnuts, flax seed
L-berries, cottage cheese doubles, veggies
S-2 cheese sticks
D-?? I am making spaghetti for DH and I don't want that

Deanie--Happy Last Day of School to DSs!!:) Enjoy the movie! If I have time tomorrow after running, I'll try 1/2 of Terminator.

Marcy--Sorry about the job news. You sound like a perfect employee!! Surely there is a great job out there for you in that big city!!

Have a good evening!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.