L*E*T*S**G*O* * * * T*G*I*F*

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Today was LIS/HIS cardio only. How many times do I have to do this workout before I get bored????Love this workout, and its always fun!}( Tomorrow is S&H legs and shoulders, and I'm nervous about my back. Even though my back has been better the last 2 weeks. Not sure what weights I'm going to use for legs.....

Gin~ Keep us posted about the K job. Did they let you know when you would hear a decision about it? Are you still in for the lower body rotation? I've never done just lower body concentration before.

Marcy~ I think your closing is today????GOOD LUCK and I hope everything goes smoothly. Good luck on the job interview!

Have a great day!!BBL
Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I did HSC and then ME abs. Was planning on running, but it was raining. Was able to use my new med ball with ME abs.:)
We are ending our Pet Unit at school today and making "puppy chow". That stuff is deadly and I have got to stay away!! It is a combo of chex cereal, p. butter, melted butter, melted ch. chips and powdered sugar! }( :9 (looks like puppy chow)

Deanie--I agree. LIS/HIS is so fun! Hope your back is fine with tomorrow's workout. Maybe you should just be cautious and not lift too heavy until you know for sure.
The last thing the principal told was that she would be checking my references, but also had others to interview. I would like to know before my school year is over, but I may not. I was not bold enough to ask when they would be making a decision.
Yes, I am still in for the lower body rotation. I have never done lower body rotaion either. I know I need it though!!
I saw your post late yesterday about coming to Cathe's Friday morn. class....YEAH!!! We made our plane and hotel reservations last night and will be coming in on Thursday, so I'll be there!:7 My DH will be going with me, but not participating in RT of course. He just likes to travel.

Hi Marcy! Happy Closing Day! We miss hearing from you.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon

Gin~ The puppy chow sounds delicious:9 I'm starting the new rotation on Monday. Are you starting on monday or sunday? strangely, I am looking forward to doing B&G (you know I like L&G better) every week, and other workouts we haven't done in a while. Hopefully we will see nice changes:)}( I am concerned about our upper body, and loss of strength, so I will almost definately do 4DS after this rotation.
My DH is not thrilled with me driving with the kids for 3.5 hours alone to New Jersey for the fri. class. I was surprised because DH rarely says no to me. Well, I have a while to work on him:)..... I just have to get up there and meet you!!LOL :)
Hopefully you will hear something about the job before school is over! We have a staff meeting on Monday and are hoping to find out about our situation next year also. It is a little nerve racking!x(

Deanie

Hi Again!

Deanie-I plan to start the rotation on Sunday. It will work better with my MWF running-with-my-friends schedule. I am fired up to doing B&G every week. I'm sure I will have major DOMS for a while!}(
I hope your DH warms up to the idea of you driving to NJ! It would be so FUN! It looks like the RT#2 didn't sell out as quickly as the first one. At 1:30 there were still 20 spots left.
Do you still not know what you will be doing next year, workwise?

Do your boys have b-ball games tomorrow? We have no plans and I am thrilled with that. I need to catch up on stuff around the house.

When is your last day of school? And your boys last day? We end on May 13 and then have "work days" on May 15-16.

Gin:)

Gin~ We actually have a very busy weekend! Both boys have games tomorrow. DS11 has an 8:45am game, we need to be at the field at 8. DS8 has a game at 11am we have to be there at 10:45. Luckily they are both at the baseball fields/complex in our town! Then DS11 has a sleepover party that night, and DS8 has a birthday party on Sunday afternoon! We will be driving all over this weekend. But I do love watching my boys play baseball.:)

Wow! Your last day is just around the corner! Our last day of school is June 5th, and we have in house days till June 13th. The boys last day is June 12th!! I was hoping for a few days of the boys in school and me not working, oh well....and no, still no news about next year: who has a job, what our hours are, and no news about a new director--they interviewed 6 candidates!! Hopefully on Monday.....

I will be working on DH, I really want to meet you and take the friday class!!! I was very surprised about the august road trip not selling out quickly. August is probably not as good a month for most people. Most people I know, including me, take vacations in Aug.

Deanie:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.