KK's October Check In

Netta

Cathlete
Thought I'd start this one for October. Boy the year is just FLYING by!

Today's workout was Push/Pull. I have a bike ride (leisurely, fun pace) this afternoon, probably around 30 some miles. It's a Progressive Dinner Bike ride, where we'll ride to the first house for appetizers/salad, on to the 2nd house for main dish (think it's pizza) and then finish at the start place for blackberry cobbler (I think that's what they are serving). I'm looking forward to it greatly.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. DH and our "girls" took the Rhino out to the desert and had a nice time. The road was pretty rocky for a good part of it, but it was still fun. Just can't seem to end this vacation.

Will post tomorrow,

Jeanette

Good afternoon everyone.

I too am in shock that it is October already. Jeanette, I hope you have a blast at your progressive dinner.

Karen, glad you had fun in Fresno. When you mentioned drinking whole raw milk, I assumed it was unpasteurized (I could be wrong) and all I could think about is all the bacteria that cause disease (yes, this next block exam covers all pathogenic bacteria, in addition to path, pharm, etc)

Rhea, by any chance are you taking lisinopril? It is a blood pressure medication that can sometimes give people the feeling that they need to clear their throats or cough. If not, hope you figure it out!

Yesterday DH and I did ME together. He did as much of the ab work as he could but about midway through it, he was saying explitives at Cathe and began to laugh hysterically. :) Today I was freaking out about all the drugs I have to know for this block exam on Friday and went up to the elliptical machines and spent about 1.5 hours on it while I read over my pharm. Crazy I know...but I feel better now...I worked out all that tension.

Oh, we had to stop the maid service. They let my pets out and almost lost them! Even had to go up to the apartment office and get help finding them. They are totally inside pets but will get curious if a door is left open. I can't have that! When we move to Pensacola we'll get another housekeeper that won't endanger my "children".

Tonight we are celebrating a friend's birthday and we're going to an indian restaurant. Not a huge fan of indian food, except the naan bread. So yummy. Anyway, back to studying. I have a feeling my posts will be short this week (except maybe Friday when the test is over). Hope everyone had a great weekend!

-Becky

Edited to post this week's rotation. I am starting Cathe's Rock Bottoms Rotation.

Mon: IMAX plus 300 walking lunges and stretch
Tues: CTX Upper Body plus Bonus Butt Workout(BBW)
Wed: Cardio Kicks plus Coremax (seg 1)
Thurs: CTX Upper Body Plus BBW
Fri: Rhythmic Step plus Coremax (seg 3)
Sat Split: (pick what needs it most if only have time for one workout)
morning...45 minute well paced run and stretch
evening...Leaner Legs
Sun: OFF or Stretch Workout

The bonus butt workout consists of:
1) One minute of squats with a challenging barbell weight
2) One legged front lunge (back leg propped up on high step)...2 alternating sets of 15 reps with weights in hands for more challenge.
3) Plie squats for one minute with a challnging barbell weight
4) Leg Press....2 alternating sets of 15 reps
5) Barbell Deadlift...2 slow sets of 15 reps
6) Wall squat with one leg elevated slightly...one minute on each leg
7) Deep and controlled power scissors for 30 seconds (or substitute one minute of walking lunges with 8 pound hand weights)

***Conclude the Bonus Butt Workout with the stability ball segment of Pyramid Lower Body

Good Evening!:)

Hi Everyone! So glad to see you back, Jeanette. When you have time, we'd love to hear about the vacation.:)

Hope you enjoyed Push/Pull -- it's a favorite workout of mine that I haven't done in a while cause I'm going for intensity here lately. Bike ride sounds heavenly, especially since I've had a hectic weekend. And I don't think it's going to get better. Get my revisions for the book I turned in from my editor tomorrow -- but that's good. When they're done, I get paid a little.;-)

Becky -- your workout looks really intense -- can't imagine 300 walking lunges after doing IMAX -- IMAX is not necessarily a walk in the park. Made me laugh with the picture of your husband laughing hysterically during ME. ME is one of my favorites, but again, it has to be taken in small steps, I think.

About the milk -- yes, it's raw unpasturized -- I pretty much eat about 80% of my food raw. I understand your concern, so let me explain. Long ago -- I'm reading a book now on raw milk and at the turn of the century, raw milk was considered a "cure" for many diseases. But that was before the advent of factory farms. Along with factory farms came bad practices, cows squeezed into tight spaces and manure not cleaned up, and problems in hygiene with milking and those who milked the cows -- and the cows were no longer being pastured or fed properly -- and were mostly being fed run off from the brewery. That run off has a specific name, but I can't remember it. Milk during that time period became a problem.

There were two solutions at the time. This was in the early part of the 20th century. One was to certify every step of the raw milk -- and make it so clean that pathogens are not to be found in the milk -- the other was to pasturize the milk. By certify means that every process of the milk is clean -- cows are usually pastured,not crowded together, etc.

If milk is certified, it has to pass riguous standards, and it's clean milk and extremely healthy as it's a full, nutritionally dense, nourishing food. But if we're talking about factory farming, I wouldn't ever want to drink that milk raw. The interesting thing is that when milk began to be pasturized, it was as though an evil magician pointed a black wand at the milk and what had once been so healthy that even the Mayo clinic had talked about "milk cures," -- after pasturization, it lost its magic, and became, not a "cure" but a health problem.

But this particular dairy that I went to is so clean, they (the CDFA) could not find a single pathogen -- and they tried really hard. They even took samples of cow manure and samples of bottles of milk that had been sitting in the garbage for days. Still, not a single pathogen was to be found. That's certified raw. Has high standards.

Oh, I know what you mean about pets. We have many cats and dogs and I'm so particular, too, about my furry "children." You did right. You can't be worried about the maid letting your animals out.

Anyway, here's the plan for this upcoming week.

Mon: IMAX

Tues: Cardio & Weights

Wed: Cardio of choice plus one of the stretches

Thurs: ME

Fri: IMAX2

Sat: Push/Pull plus a run outside (if pollen is cleared up -- or if not short cardio of choice.

Sun: Off

Well, that's it. Have a super day everyone and terrific workouts.:7

Good morning ladies!

Karen, thank you so much for your explanation of clean unpasteurized milk. That makes total sense. I mean, we don't pasteurize breast milk. I really am happy you educated me on this topic...I know I will have patients who do the same things and I don't want to counsel them against something that may be very beneficial for their health. Oh, and I wholey agree that milk has become pretty unhealthy. I think that it is helping with the obesity epidemic. (That and MANY other factors)

Sounds like your rotation is pretty tough too. We both did IMAX today. :)

I did do the 300 walking lunges afterwords and now my quads are pretty tight. I'll have to try to give them a better stretch later when I get the chance.

Now I must go to class. Hope everyone has a great day!

-Becky

Good morning ladies!

Back to work today after over a week off, always tough. My in-basket will need side racks. Sigh. On the bright side, I get to see my co-workers again and I do have a massage after work.

Today's workout was the start of my One Body Part a Week rotation. Today was GS Chest (30 minutes) and then 30 minutes of Lowmax. Was supposed to be Intervals 1-4, but Lowmax has a long warmup so I actually only got in 2 intervals and a stretch. Last time I did a rotation like this, I got really good results and actually felt leaner. I've never done GS Chest, was actually dreading it because of the pushups, but I did them on my knees and it was still a good chest workout. I'll work up to them on my toes later. I always feel pushups more in my shoulders (arm pit area) when I do them on my toes so I decided against them that way. Glad I did.

Yesterday's Progressive Dinner Bike Ride was really fun and had delicious food. There were under a dozen riders and one lady was new to road riding so I rode with her and she was really struggling with the distance (40 miles), but made it okay. She was used to doing some mtn. biking but don't think she had as much base as she thought. The first stop had pasta salad, potato salad and green salad, along with some Italian bread. 2nd stop was lasagne and garlic bread. Last stop (the one I'd held back for :9 ) was homemade blackberry and cherry pies, with vanilla ice cream on top. Let me say, it was well worth it!

Becky, I chuckled about you and DH doing ME together. So many of us, and especially guys have strength, but not endurance. My DH and I did a Gilad weight workout together once and he was moaning and groaning with those puny 8#ers. I'm sure your DH has a new appreciation, though sometimes they won't admit it freely. Glad your pets are okay. What a scare that must have been!

Karen, really interesting how you explained about the raw milk. You do have a very good way of explaining things. No wonder you have such a following on your books! I did like Push/Pull and it was just right in that the intensity wasn't too high due to me doing GS Chest today. I think I may be feeling that one soon. The pushups do pre-fatigue you pretty good for the DB work.

Rhea, hope you can check in soon. The leaves are sure turning early this year. We have a "color" ride over in Taylorsville on October 22nd. Hope the leaves haven't all blown off the trees by then. Glad your thyroid is okay. I too have times at night when I feel like I'm choking, or can't swallow my spit. Weird. This has been going on for a few years now. I haven't been convinced it's physical yet, more mental for me, for some reason. Like I'm afraid to swallow.

Hope everyone has good workouts today,

Jeanette

:7 :7 :7

Good morning!

Looks like I can finally check in here while at work.

Becky - no blood pressure meds for me; in fact, blood pressure was 105/60 at the last doc appt. Sometimes I think it is all in my head too Jeanette - who knows. This morning, no real problems with it, just a little.

Okay, I was lazy, I didn't even workout yesterday. :( The sewing machine kept me captive. I'm ready, able and willing to workout today, just don't know what amount of time I will have and what will be popped in the DVD. I'm going to have to play it by ear this week. I am feeling better with the fatigue, slept well this weekend and was actually able to get up with the alarm clock this morning. (for once)

Have great day and great workouts!

Good evening. Goodness how does it get so late?:)

Must get to bed pretty fast so this will probably be short. Have been running behind all day today and so I had to shorten my workout and so I did IMAX2, as it's the shortest of the IMAX's and didn't do Interval 9 -- figured the workout was about 50 minutes doing it that way. But it was good.

Oh, before I forget it, I've finally got the April tour pictures posted, if you want to have a look -- here's the link:

http://www.novels-by-karenkay.com/Tour 2006/index.htm

Becky -- am so glad that you understand. Sometimes I worry that I don't explain things well. Hope that you had a great day today -- I can understand the stress you're under. I'm really impressed that you did those 300 walking lunges AFTER IMAX. Wow!

Jeanette -- thank you so much for your compliment on my writing -- that was very sweet of you. I, too, am working up to doing push-ups on my toes -- and for the same reason -- it's my shoulders that seem to get the workout and not my chest. Each time I try to do a few on my toes, but the workout does seem better on my knees.

That late October ride sounds like it will be very pretty. Wish it were me doing it.

Rhea -- am glad that the thyroid is okay, too. I was wondering how that had gone, so this is good news. Wonderful on getting a good amount of sleep over the weekend. I did, too, but boy, I'm pushing it tonight...x(

Am glad that the old blood-pressure is doing well, too.

Well, let's see -- tomorrow I have Cardio & Weights planned -- that's really a good workout, and I'm looking forward to it. And I have the revisions back from my editor.

Have a super day everyone and wonderful workouts.:7

Good morning Karen, Rhea, Becky and any others:

This morning's workout was GS Back and then tacked on 20 Turbo Jam and 20 minute Ab Jam for a one hour workout. Today will be my tough bike ride workout unless I change it to ride with some others on Thursday. Massage yesterday afternoon was wonderful, of course. I relaxed so much at the end that I fell asleep and woke up alone in the room (probably had been only a couple of minutes).

Rhea, what are you sewing? Tis the season for me to at least think more crafty type projects. I haven't sewn in sew long! What kind of machine did you buy? I did start knitting a scarf when we were on vacation in Oregon.

Karen, your pictures are beautiful! You have such a youthful look to you. Anybody seeing these pictures or seeing you in person would have to wonder what your secret is. Of course, we all know part of it. Good for you for getting the revisions back to your editor. Enjoy Cardio & Weights today. I swear, any kind of circuit workout really makes me sweat. I think it's cuz there is no air flow on me when doing weights so the heat generated during the step part releases during the weights. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Becky, hope the studying isn't interfering too much with your workouts, but know you are a multi-tasker (elliptical while studying). Us women are better at that than most men, IMO.

Good workouts to everyone today. Work wasn't too bad yesterday, though my pile is HUGE!!! Things have improved in my office dramatically over the last 6 months or so, I'm happy to say!

Jeanette

Good morning ladies.

I'm posting right before my next class starts, so I can't stay long.

Rhea, I hope you figure out what is causing your throat problems.

Jeanette, glad you enjoyed your massage yesterday. Good job on the GS Back and turbo jam.

Karen, I loved the pictures. Did you find Florida's climate very different from that of California?

This AM I did CTX Upper Body and then The bonus butt workout I posted a couple days ago. That BBW kicked my butt! Last night I tacked on around 40 minutes on the elliptical. I probably will do that tonight too. I get so stressed out and the elliptical really helps.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day!

-Becky

Good afternoon everyone!

Been a hectic morning. (what Tues isn't for me with darn court all day)x(

Actually forced myself (was still in total lazy mode)to do a premix of Low Max last might. (was my compromise, I didn't have to do the whole thing, but had to pick a premix....the things you have to do sometimes.:p ) I did the all step combos which was sort of fun to do and it was much more of a steady state cardio. Today's workout was promptly cancelled with the darn court lasting too long and I have Bunco tonight. Oh well, tomorrow should be better and maybe I'll sneak in a longer on at lunchtime.

Jeanette - sewing, depends on which project....I have so many. Currently, the one I'm working on is the quilt. I'm in the process of putting the top together. I don't have the material for the back or the batting, so I'm not sure if I'm going to order on line or take a trip to Reno. I bought a Bernina Patchwork Quilt Edition. It's so cool....the best things I like about it are the "little" stuff, the thread cutter on the bobbin, the thread cutter at the top bobbin, the threader on the needle (totally cool, especially since I can't see that well anymore!) Oh, and another thread cutter on the side of the machine. I don't have to hunt for my scissors all the time!

Well, got to get to work, again. I smell fresh coffee, I must have some before court. Maybe I'll have the energy to deal with the difficult people today (they have been baaad today. I could just strangle them all!:* )

Have a great day everyone!

Good evening!:)

Meant to post earlier today, but here I am again in the evening -- and it's again late.x(

Cardio & Weights was great -- makes me sweat, too, Jeanette -- I have the similar thoughts about why the circuit workouts make me sweat so much, so we'll both stick to it.;) Have a cardio and stretch planned for tomorrow -- always a favorite.

Jeanette -- thanks for your compliments. Does this ole heart good. I really do think I'm probably the oldest poster here on this network -- but I just keep going with the workouts -- I do think they help.

Since I don't have the GS series, I can't commit on them, but knowing Cathe, I'm sure they really test you.

Hope your ride was good -- oh, and that's terrific that yourj office is improved. Makes life a little easier, huh?:)

Rhea -- must admit that I don't know enough about sewing machines to have followed your explanations, but I think it's great that you're working on a quilt -- wish I were creative in that way. Sewing has never been a strong point with me -- I always stick myself with the needles.:+

Becky -- the weather in Flordia and LA are similar in that they are both warm weather climates. But they are very different in that there is so much humidity in Florida -- and unless you live at the beach, very little humidity here in LA. Very dry, actually -- although not as dry as Nevada. It's greener there, because of that, too, I think. And then we have mountains, which I do like.

Hope your studies are going well. And hope you ace that test on Friday.

Rhea -- I, too, often do the cardio portions of the IMAX workouts just for the cardio factor, and I find them fun.

Well, I'd better get off to bed. Have a wonderful day tomorrow and terrific workouts, everyone. :7

Good morning,
Today's workout was the 33 minute timesaver from GS Legs and then I previewed and tried out one of my new Christi DVD's. Her choreography is definitely a challenge for me, but that's okay cuz it's not boring and I like the music. Yesterday after work, I hopped on my bike and did Cardio Coach #3 (great workout). I developed a headache at work late in the afternoon so the thought of a tough workout wasn't all that wonderful, but took a couple of Motrin and pushed thru. Very glad I did and the workout was invigorating. Love Sean in Cardio Coach. I plan on ordering the rest of the set. I attribute his workouts also to making me stronger on the bike, just cuz they really push my heartrate up there.

Rhea, glad you got some Lowmax in. I make compromises with myself all the time (like today). I was supposed to do all of GS Legs, but 33 minutes sounded better and I got a little bit of cardio in afterwards. Keeps the dread factor away better for me. The quilting project sounds good. Did you learn quilting thru a club here in town? My sister did a quilt a number of years ago and she hand stitched the quilting part. Took her forever to hand quilt, but it was beautiful. Is your machine one of those that you can download stuff from the internet to? I saw one of those and it was really neat.

Becky, the CTX Upper Body is really a workout! I always underestimate how thorough these workouts are. Way to go on the elliptical. Do your feet ever get any numbness from it? I've heard of people that have that problem.

Karen, glad C&W was good for you. And yes, any compliments are well deserved by you. You definitely look MUCH, MUCH younger than your years. Very petite figure and sunshiney glow to you. You're doing all the right things. Hope I can do 1/2 as well.

Great workouts everybody.

Jeanette

Good morning -- well it's still morning here. :)

Am posting early today as I plan to be very busy for the rest of the day.

It was a short cardio -- one Step Fit, I think -- and then one of Cathe's stretches today -- the first one. Just enough so that I'm ready to go.

Lots going on in the world nowadays. Goodness!

Jeanette -- sounds like you did the right thing -- good for you for pushing yourself to exercise -- sometimes when I do that, it works out that it's a very good workout. You are so gracious, Jeanette. Thank you.

Becky -- I think I answer your question in my last post, but I can't remember exactly what it was now.:+ Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Rhea -- am glad that you were able to get in at least a little on Low Max and I hope that you day is filled with all good things. :)

Have a wonderful day and terrific workouts everyone!:7

Good afternoon ladies.

Today I did Cardio Kicks and then segment 1 of Coremax. I am in my study marathon now. Nothing else but study, w/o, sleep until Friday at 7:45 when I pour my brain out on paper!

Karen, hope you enjoyed that step workout. I know what you mean about the world being a busy place!

Jeanette, you are so right about CTX upper body! And...I have that in my rotation for tomorrow too. I don't know why Cathe put it in Rock Bottoms only 2 days apart...but I trust her wisdom. About the elliptical, I used to get numb feet. I don't anymore. I don't know if it has to do with improved cardiovascular fitness or just subconsiously shifting my footing periodically to prevent against it. Actually, I haven't really paid attention to that...tomorrow I will probably do some studying on the elliptical and I will be more conscious of it. I guess I am so engrossed in studying while on it usually that I may not have even noticed! :)

Rhea, hope all is going okay at work. Glad you got part of Low Max in. I like the cardio on Low Max but dread those blasts. I think it is the constant repeaters...they sort of bore me.

Anyway, back to studying. Looking forward to Friday night. Going out to dinner w/ DH and then we'll watch the season premier of Battlestar Galactica (total nerd, I know).

-Becky

Good morning,
This morning's workout was GS Shoulders and then Lowmax Premix Intervals 4-7. My shoulders were burning with the band and then the sweatfest began with Lowmax. Think I am full of water too so it was really flowing (sweating). Tonite will be a medium intensity bike ride after work. Won't be able to ride after work too much longer as the days are getting shorter. Have 4 days off in a row starting tomorrow so that's good!!! DH needs to split wood on Saturday and I guess I can use part of my 4 days off to stack it.

Rhea, hope you've recovered from your busy Tuesday in court. A little rain on the deck this morning when I let the dogs out. Next week should get warmer.

Becky, good luck on the test coming up. Glad the elliptical doesn't bother your feet, don't start thinking about it now! Hope I didn't plant any seeds there LOL.

Karen, good for you for getting in your workout. How are the smaller portions working out? I weighed and was up higher than I've ever been, feel puffy today and yesterday felt lean. Hmmm... must have been the few handfuls of potato & corn chips I grabbed. Must...quit...that... I sweated a bunch of water off in my workout this morning. Won't get down about it, just keep working.

Hope everyone has good workouts today. At work, I hope to get a bunch of filing put away. Will make my area look a lot better. Big goal for the day....

Jeanette

Good morning all!

Isn't it crazy how one day your weight can be so high after the day before feeling so great? I was fluctuating 3lbs in two days. Just wild. So I haven't weighed myself for a while again.

Becky - I hope you are hanging in there with your studying. I know you will do great on the test(s).

Jeanette - I'm a bit bummed that it is fall already. No daylight after work really. I think daylight savings ends in only three weeks. Well, I could use the extra hour of sleep, but it is so hard to go home in the dark after work.

Karen - did you finish those taxes up? Won't things get a bit less hectic for you soon? (of course, then the holidays kick in...)

Anyhoo, I'd better get to work on that to-do list. Have great workouts and even better days today!

Good evening!:)

It's been a very busy day for me today. Whew! Am posting late again, but I must say that it is so wonderful to come here and see all your posts. Love it.

Becky -- good luck on the Friday exam -- you certainly deserve to ace it -- and dinner after sounds great. I remember the original Battlestar Galactica -- am I showing my age? Hope it's great. We don't get TV, so...

Jeanette -- Your workout sounds intense, actually. Hope the bike ride was good, too. Oh, and have fun on the four days off -- almost like a mini-vacation, isn't it?

Actually just cutting back wasn't working and my weight actually went up. So last week I began to diet in earnest -- watching everything I ate and lost those two pounds that wouldn't come off. Now I'm at the upper limit of what I can tolerate, but I've decided that I want to give myself some room, so I'm planning to diet until I go two pounds under -- and wouldn't you know, tonight I cheated -- homemade ice cream...

Rhea -- Yes, I think we women sure do go up and down and our weight alot -- maybe it's that water weight each month...

I dread the time change -- it's already getting dark now by 6:30 -- 7PM -- so when the time changes... Afternoons are when I usually go out grocery shopping after working all day, and I also don't like coming home in the dark.

It was ME for me today, by the way and a leisurely but very long walk.

Oh, and I'll be quite busy -- I have these revisions from my editor -- but I still have time before the next book, thank goodness.

Well have a wonderful day tomorrow, everyone, and terrific workouts!:7

Good morning ladies,

What a late morning for me. Have a shower in mind and housework as I think we're having folks from DH's work over for a BBQ tomorrow.

Yesterday, I did a bike ride around our local loop. It was windy but still a good ride when I turned around (tailwind then :7 ). Not a real workout but I felt leg soreness from the Cardio Coach I did on Tuesday and then Lowmax and GS Legwork on Wednesday and Thurs.

Today's workout was GS Biceps and then was supposed to do an Imax but instead chose Christi Taylor's Cardio Collectables (Hi-Lo). I love this workout. I got thru almost to the end. Her workouts are definitely more complex than Cathe's, but that's fun for me. I like the turning and prefer it to hi-impact. I was sweating greatly when I got done. Good music too and you can hear it well. So glad I tried these. Haven't done as much of the step, yet.

Yesterday I talked about being up in weight higher than I ever have. Today I was the lowest I've ever been. How wierd is that, except that water retention is a biggie. I really watched and counted my calories yesterday too, staying away from the chips and just being more aware.

Tomorrow is a mtn. bike ride for me at the place I rode many moons ago (hunter/jumper barn). It's like a poker run on horseback, but I'll be doing it on a bike and with a partner. It's a fundraiser for a child with cancer so that's good incentive to go too.

Karen, hope you enjoyed the ice cream. I think if we're going to splurge, let's at least enjoy it. How will you be changing your diet?

Becky, my thoughts are with you, know you will do well. Enjoy your night out with your DH.

Rhea, yes, it's getting darker earlier. I get off at 4:30 now instead of 4:00 so that leaves even less time. Planning on sewing this weekend?

Oh yeah, I got on the phone with Team Estrogen (a company that sells lots of women's bike stuff). The rep named Susan was awesome as I asked her for bike shorts recommendations. I ended up ordering 5 different pair that she thinks may be what I'm looking for. I'm excited. Did I say she was AWESOME? Wish more companies had this good of customer service.

Great workouts everyone.

Jeanette

Good Morning!:)

Can't believe I didn't post yesterday -- busy day -- didn't even have time to exercise -- so I took the day off.:eek:

Jeanette, sounds like you have a full day planned. I'm swamped with work today and tomorrow so my posting will be limited. We went to a premiere of the new movie, America, Freedome to Fascism last night -- what an invigorating movie -- sure makes you think. Got to talk to Aaron Russo, the director for just a moment - so that was fun.

Today it was High Step Advanced -- haven't done that one in a while and it was really challenging. But good.

Wish I had more time to post, but I must get going. Have a terrific day everyone and a wonderful weekend.

Looking forward to hearing about your ride, Jeanette, your exam Becky, and your weekend, Rhea.:7

Good afternoon ladies!

The misery is over...the test is done! I won't know how I did until Wednesday though.

Anyway, I haven't checked in since Wednesday but I have done my workouts.

Thursday I did CTX Upper Body and the bonus butt workout
Friday I did Rhythmic Step (love that one...it passes so quickly)
This AM I did Leaner Legs and then later today I'll go for a 45 minute run.

I hope everyone else has been good.
Jeanette, glad you had a good experience with that customer service. That can make such a difference!

Rhea, hope this upcoming week isn't as crazy in court.

Karen, hop you have a great day today. How cool that you got to meet that director!

On my way out to go shopping. Have a great day!

-Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.