!!!!!KETTLEBELLS!!! MONDAY!!!

back again :)

here is my workout for today from my blog:

YIPPEE!!! week 12 ..... doing the happy dance:D!!!

**warm up
2 cycles wall squats/halos/pumps

**c&p and pull ups
25#kb
5 ladders/ 3 rungs/ no rest
1st pull up of every ladder unassisted, the rest assisted

**snatch
30#kb
10r/10l
10 minutes
5 cycles

**ropes
jumped rope: manila rope
30 seconds on/ 30 seconds off
10 rounds

I love mondays on ETK, light day, easy workout. As happy as I am to see the end of ETK, I do love the structure of it. Next week I am going to take it easy and do what I want, then I have to figure out a more structured workout with the dvds I have for the next few weeks.:confused: I want to add some crossfit workouts in too, they are good for diversity and look fun:eek: well, different and challenging anyway;)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Back to work for me, ugh!!:rolleyes: after having 2 weeks off, I am so not in the mood to go back, and its a rainy yucky day!! Happily, there are only 7 more weeks till summer vacation!!:D:D:D

I am hoping Cathe will post an update or snippet about STS cardio this week. It's been a while.....

Have a great day everyone! Happy Monday!

Deanie - Congrats on getting to week 12! :) You know you've gotten strong when you do 10 minutes of 30lb snatches on your EASY day!! Great job! I'll start a 7 week countdown for you. ;)

Jane - Nice run yesterday!

Andilynn - Good job with STS/Drill Max! Who won yesterday? Homework or the movie? ;)

Farmer - I'm glad your IF experience is going well. I ended up going out to dinner twice this weekend, so I'll probably end up fasting an extra day this week. Good job on the box jump modifier...those are killer!

Hi Marcy!

This past weekend was completely functional fitness. DH and I spent most of it working outside. All the trees got planted, we moved the remainder of our woodpile, dug up some big rocks and we started renovating a one of our flower beds. I'm pooped!

I think I'm going to spend some time with Coach Sean and the exercise bike tonight.

Have a great day everyone!

Ewwwwww! It's Monday, my week off went so fast, back to work this afternoon so I had a morning workout today. I did STS disc # 8, I'm getting stonger on the pullups/chinups but I've got a long way to go til I do them unassisted!

Deanie- enjoy your last week of ETK, I wish I had the gumption to stick to something!

Gayle- actually homework won yesterday, but I got most everything done for the semester, now I just need to study for finals! Blech!

Waves to all!:)

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Sorry for posting so late. I didn't have a very good weekend. Our dog, Sam, died yesterday morning and DH and I are having a really tough time. He's been with us for 12 years and it was a real shock. Thankfully, he died in his sleep.

I'm combining weeks 10 and 11 of ETK so I did last Wednesday's workout today:

5 ladders, 4 rungs of clean & press and chinups. C&Ps - 25#

Chinups:

Ladder 1: 1; 2; 3; 4
Ladder 2: 1; 2; 3; 4
Ladder 3: 1; 2; 3; 3 & 3/4-1
Ladder 4: 1; 2; 3; 3 & 3/4-1
Ladder 5: 1; 2; 3; 3 & 3/4-1

Swings:

5 cycles of 50 reps/20 secs. rest for 7 mins. - 25# - First time doing 250 swings!

Deanie - Congratulations on making it to the homestretch! I'll be doing the happy dance right along with you next week. I hope you had a good day back at work. Does school finish in May or June for you? Great job on the snatches!

Farmer - Congratulations on making it through Drill Max! Although I'm not one for basic choreography, I love Drill Max cardio.

Gayle - Sounds like your yard is coming together very nicely. Yard work definitley is a workout!

Waves to Jane and Andilynn!

Marcy

Thanks, Gayle. It's going to feel weird not having him come help me workout in the morning.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.