kettlebellin' on a Wednesday!

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Today was week 5 day 3 of ETK. The title in the workbook is right: a medium day...not to hard, not to easy!

**warm up:::
Providence

**C&P and pulls:::
used 25# bell
assisted pull ups

**swings:::
6 minutes
used 35# bell
10 seconds is not a rest!!!:):p

Farmer:::
I hope the dentist went well and you were able to do Providence. What age/grade do you teach? I teach 4 year olds!

Gayle::: I saw that on Jersey Crossfit, but I don't know what walkouts are:eek:. I hope it was fun for you!!

Jane::: How'd your workout go? How far is 200m?

Marcy:::Great job on the TGUs. I love that exercise!! I may do it tomorrow for my variety day. Doing Providence again was fun. Although I have great music on my ipod to listen to while doing ETK, I miss working out with a dvd...

waves to Vilma and Andilynn!!

Have a wonderful wednesday!! (yeah! half way thru the week!!)

Good Morning

Today was week 5 day 3 of ETK. The title in the workbook is right: a medium day...not to hard, not to easy!

**warm up:::
Providence

**C&P and pulls:::
used 25# bell
assisted pull ups

**swings:::
6 minutes
used 35# bell
10 seconds is not a rest!!!:):p

Farmer:::
I hope the dentist went well and you were able to do Providence. What age/grade do you teach? I teach 4 year olds!

Gayle::: I saw that on Jersey Crossfit, but I don't know what walkouts are:eek:. I hope it was fun for you!!

Jane::: How'd your workout go? How far is 200m?

Marcy:::Great job on the TGUs. I love that exercise!! I may do it tomorrow for my variety day. Doing Providence again was fun. Although I have great music on my ipod to listen to while doing ETK, I miss working out with a dvd...

waves to Vilma and Andilynn!!

Have a wonderful wednesday!! (yeah! half way thru the week!!)

Good Morning everyone. I did not do Providence yesterday because I had no feeling in my mouth until about 9:30 last night. Somehow I popped a blood vessel in my eye. I look like someone punched me in the eye and I feel like someone punched me in the jaw....but I digress.

I did Providence this morning and 1 minute of the snatch test.

Deanie- I teach 10th graders. I am in awe of people that can teach the little ones. Your workout this morning sounds like a heart thumper. Six minutes of swings? Whew!

Jane- Keep up your amazing workouts

Gayle- When I grow up I want to be like you and lift 175# :).

Waves to everyone who follows.

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Since I couldn't get up this morning due to taking an allergy pill last night, I had to shorten my yoga practice. I did Shoulder High (34 mins.) from Power Yoga for Happiness 2. I love Eoin! He has a perfect practice for no matter how much time you have. (Kind of like Cathe!) I also did my pullups:

Goal: 3, 2, 3, 2, 3
Completed: 3, 2, 2&3/4, 2 and 1 and 2@3/4.

Deanie - 6 mins. of swings is a long time and 10 secs. is definitely not a rest. To do it with a 35# KB is awesome! You did all of Providence as a warmup? I didn't think Providence had a warmup.

Farmer - Sorry about your eye. Hope you're feeling better today.

Have a great day!

Marcy

Waves to Andilynn, Vilma, Pascal, Gayle, Jane and all who follow!

Marcy

Good morning!

Deanie - Six minutes of swings sounds like a lung burner. Here's a video with a walkout at the beginning. http://www.truveo.com/Hand-Walkout-and-Shoulder-Stand/id/673158295

Farmer - I hope you feel better.

Marcy - I love Eion. Good pull ups!

Last night's workout was fun. Today is a rest day. Thanks for the props on the deadlifts...I think my big butt has me genetically predisposed to being able to do them...I still can't do a pull-up to save my life. :p

Waves hello to Jane, Andilynn, and Vilma.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi all, I'm afraid I'ma ETK dropout at least for now, spent the last couple day with my mom but everything is better now, she will have another cardioversion next week and that should line out all her problems for awhile( irregular heartbeat) . But I did do Providence Monday nite and Bodymax 2 Cardiotimesaver last nite but I need to get back on track with ETK. On the way home from mom's appt yesterday I stopped at Dick's and purchased a 35# kettlebell ( I'm hoping to catch up to all of you tough gals!) I really struggle with pullups though good thing I bought the assist band!

Waves to Deanie,Vilma, Pascal, Jane ,Farmer, Marcy and Gayle!

Hi Everyone,

Today is my running day. So I will be running around 3 miles or so and hope to have time to get in some swings when I get back.

Deanie ~ The workout yesterday was great! 200 meters is 1/2 a normal track. It was a great workout and I really tried to keep the pace and not rest. I really need to build up my endurance. Afterwards I did about 80 - 100 swings (I lost count) with my 35# bell. Great job btw with the 6 minutes of swings. Yikes...that sounds tough!

Farmer ~ sorry to hear about your eye. At least the dentist appt is over! :p

Gayle ~ Enjoy your rest day.

Andilynn - I'm glad your mom is better. Have fun with the 35# bell!!

Waves hi to Marcy and Vilma.

Have a great day!!

Good Afternoon

Farmer~ You teach 10th graders!!?? I am bowing to you;) they totally scare me!!LOL My 4s are just fun!!

Marcy~ I did NOT do providence as a warm up:eek::eek: Just the warm up of Providence!!whew!:confused:... Your pull ups are impressive! WTG!! You are so ready for ROP! Enjoy your swings tomorrow and your 1 min. rest between them! I just checked and on Sat. I have to do 50 swings with 10 seconds rest for 4 min!!! I may be repeating week 5!!...did I mention 10 seconds is not a rest???:)

Gayle~ Thanks for the walkout video. Glad you had fun with the workout and enjoy the rest day!

Jane~ Enjoy your run and swings! good job with the swings yesterday. I start to loose track too when doing so many swings in a row!!

Farmer - I also bow down to you! After having gone through two kids being in the 10th grade, that was the hardest age for me as a parent and I'm sure it's not any easier as a teacher.

Deanie - Thanks! I really feel ready for ROP as far as the strength work, but the swings are going to kill me! I don't do well with short rests.

Jane - I also lost track of my swings yesterday. I even tried counting 25 and 25 and still lost count!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.