kEttlEbEll wEndEsdAy

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Just getting us started.
Slept late, so I will be working out after work (hopefully)

Melissa::: I jumprope barefoot. Yes, I have hit my toes and Ouch! it stings, but I prefer it since I am doing the rest of my workout barefoot. Its just easier - and I am too lazy to put on shoes/take off shoes!:p

Have a great Wednesday
BBL

Good morning!

Deanie - Have a good workout this afternoon!

Last night's workout:

Buy in:
3 Rounds - 12kg
* 10x alternating swings
* 10x alternating cleans
* 10x goblet squats

ETK: TGU 7 minutes 16kg
* Did 3r/3l @ 16kg, but the last one on the left was wicked shaky.
* Had about 1:30 left so did another 1r/1l with 12kg.
* It's amazing how light the 12kg feels now! :)

Cash out:
3 Rounds
* 10x Knees-2-armpits
* 90 second Ab Bridge (a Mtn Athlete creation - 30 sec elbow side plank left, 30 sec elbow plank middle, 30 sec elbow side plank right)

Have a great day!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm going on a 4 mile run this afternoon. We have another beautiful day on tap.

Gayle ~ Love the Ab Bridge from Mountain Athlete.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Good Afternoon!

I did actually workout this afternoon!!:) even with DH home! (mostly because he is cutting the lawn and busy! LOL) Anyway, it was a lot of fun and a definite do again!

workout: http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

Gayle: I really like the cash out you did today! I am hoping to use it later this week!

Jane:: Enjoy your run and the weather!!:) Its sunny here today, but not that warm.

waves to Melissa, Marcy and Rhonda!!! Hi Gals!!!

I hope everyone has a great day today!:D

Jane - Have a most excellent run today! :)

Deanie - I like that workout! I'm going to peruse that site. :)

No workout today. I gave blood after lunch, so plan to take it easy...maybe sit in the sun with Rascal after work and read ETK. My dad made a big pot of split pea soup and brought us some, so dinner is done!!! :D

maybe sit in the sun with Rascal after work and read ETK. My dad made a big pot of split pea soup and brought us some, so dinner is done!!! :D

Enjoy sitting in the sun with Rascal!! sounds wonderful! Every time I read ETK I learn something new!:) ..... and YUM! to the soup!!! love soup all year round! Yea dad!

Hey guys! :D :D :D

I just got up from a nap - when is the last time I had a nap!?!? :eek: I did not sleep at all last night, thank you... whoever's fault it is. My brain just would not shut down last night, so I didn't fall asleep until 12 but then I was up by 3:30 and I couldn't fall back asleep. Grr! This hasn't happened to me in a very long time, and now I have to try and figure out what I did differently to disrupt my sleep. Interestingly, I have discovered that bad food affects my workouts more than lack of sleep does. I don't care about offending MIL anymore, I am bringing my own food from now on because I can't stand feeling like crap for 48 hours after I visit her... is that bad of me?

Gayle, WOW - 15kg TGUs that's AWESOME! You are so strong, I bet it will take you no time to build strength with this program. I also really like your buy-in, it looks like it would be a fun and fast workout to do all on it's own if you added rounds or went for a certain amount of time. How much are you missing 603 now? Have you found something that you are digging just as much? (besides ETK of course ;))

Deanie, yes. You are lazy. I have never in my life met anyone more lazy than you! :p Well, I have actually decided that I am going to wear shoes for my workout tomorrow. I am too cowardly to try jumping without them, and I will be in the garage anyways. I don't know what DH keeps out there or what's been on that floor! :eek: Just kidding. So, your DH doesn't let you get things done either, huh? Did you know that whenever Dan is home, it really is just so that I can spend every moment being right next to him. Every.second. In case he wants something, or just wants to touch me, or needs his arm scratched. It is really is sweet, but I like to do other things too. ;)

Jane, enjoy your run! I have been out for a run 3 times in the past week because it's so nice. Unfortunately, now every time I put on my shoes Lucy runs to the door, whines and shakes uncontrollably our of excitement because she thinks we are going out. Poor girl! She must be so disappointed when I leave without her.

Marcy and Rhonda, HOWDY! :D

The workout: http://fitmiss.tv/

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.