Kettlebell Weekend Report

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!!

Jane::: I am thinking of you and your family. I hope all is well!!!!!!

Here is my workout of the day!
I really liked it. I can not imagine using heavier weights, but I could have done a heavier clean (maybe 2 35#bells- but I only have 1). I didn't have to push press the press at all, but the last 2 reps were hard! The deadlift was at a good weight for this, also considering I haven't deadlifted all week!

http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend gals!! It just started snowing here, and I have NO FOOD in the house:eek::eek::eek: I better get to the store!!! LOL!!

Have a good one!

I am looking forward to learning all these moves, so this weekend I have committed to reviewing Pavel's Enter The Kettlebell...although the way he says *comrade* :p is starting to make me laugh.

I know what that means..snow coming and no food. Sometimes I can let it go, but if there's no coffee...watch out! Drive safe Deanie.

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around much this week. I haven't worked out in 5 days and the last 2 days I've been eating bad. No regrets but I just don't feel like myself.

Dad is still with us but he's slowly leaving us. He hasn't eaten in a number of days ~ just applesauce to help get his pills down and some water. Earlier in the week he was very agitated and seeing his parents and brother (all deceased) as well as other "people". Now he is quiet and is in a semi-comatose state. He opens his eyes at times and talks but you can't really understand him.

I got home this morning and did some things around the house and then totally crashed. The most I'm going to do today is take a walk with my sister. I don't think I can manage anything else today. Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and getting a full night sleep.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

Welcome to DirtDiva!! Kettlebells are fantastic!!

Jane::: ((((HUGS)))) I am glad your dad is in his own home, surrounded by people who love him and he loves at this time in his life.....my heart goes out to you and your family.

My heart goes out to you Jane, such a stressful time in one's life, and I feel that my words are so inadequate for what you are going through right now. Just know I'm thinking about you and wish you peace and love.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.