KETTLEBELL WEEKEND!!!!!

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning gals

Jane: I hope your race went well today!

DS10 had soccer this morning, he ROCKED the goalie position!!! I was surprised and proud!!! I knew he was good, but didn't realize how good! He stopped every attempt at a goal!! (4) in the quarter!!

today was a test day for me. I was really happy with the way things went. I missed 200 snatches by 13!!!!:mad::mad::mad: I did make it through the whole 10 min. with no problem, and I could have continued to do 13 more but it still wouldn't have counted, so I didn't bother.:( I think I will try again in a few more weeks, but I
STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I"M GOING TO DO NEXT!!:eek::eek::eek::p
...any thoughts???? help!:p

waves to Gayle, Melissa and Rhonda!
I hope you gals are having a great weekend!

Ha Ha!:D:D:D I almost forgot to post my workout!!:p
http://www.jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

later gators:cool:

Hi Kettlebell Chicks!!

HAPPY MAY DAY!!!

I completed both my races for this weekend.

We had threatening weather for last night's race. It was raining when we left home but it didn't start raining until about a hour after the race. It was very humid but the course was flat so that helped. I did my 3rd best time ever for a 5K, beating my previously 3rd best time from April 10. I did about 10 seconds better. I also got 1st place in my age group!!! :):):)

I was up at 5:15 for the race this morning. The rain had cleared up but it was humid with temps in the 70's. I felt really good but I was over a minute slower this morning. I also got 1st place in my age group!!!

I really like both of these races. Remember ~ these are South Georgia races with small attendance. I'm not that fast of a runner, I'm just running in small races.

Deanie ~ Congrats to DS10!!! FANTASTIC JOB ON THE SNATCHES!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Jane::: YEAH!!!! FOR 1ST PLACE!!!:D:D:D:D:D Don't sell yourself short. You did a great job and deserve the recognition!!!

I bit the bullet and posted on DD forums:eek:
http://kbforum.dragondoor.com/kettl.../142742-what-do-after-etk-rop.html#post532910

I'm still not 100% sure what I am going to do, but now I have it narrowed down to 2 things: either
A - go back to the pm swinging the 24kg and tgu's with the 20kg
or
B - continue with RoP with the 16 adding sets (doing what Anthony recommended - 10X1,2,3 ) if I do this, I can concentrate on working on my pullups too.....

I think my new goal is to press the 20kg ONCE on the right and once on the left and to complete the SSST. Apparently ETK/ROP is NOT a 12 week program! for me it may end up being a year long program:eek::eek::eek:

HOpe everyone's having a fun weekend.....off to DS13's baseball game!

Jane - Congrats on 1st place!!! :D:D:D Awesome job!

Deanie - Awesome job on the test all the way around!!! 187 snatches in 10 min is seriously impressive! :cool::D:D:D Interesting suggestions on DD for working on the next level of presses.

Mega ^^^^5's for DS10!!!! :D:D:D

Hi Melissa and Rhonda!

I but the bullet and picked up paint for the kitchen on Friday and got 'er done yesterday! DH and I got the last two wall cabinets hung today...now is time to chill and watch bad movies. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.