ketTLEbell wedNESday

Good morning!

Deanie - It sounds like your in a really cool groove with ROP/ETK. Nice workout! :cool:

Rhonda - Never feel :eek: about not posting about a workout! I think 3 days a week is a great routine (that's more or less what I'm on). Plan for something short and simple, and if you get to do more, it's just a bonus!

Jane - Good luck on the taxes. Taxes=:confused: for me. I can imagine it's hard getting into a new state of normal.

Melissa - I'm gonna check out your Zuzana workout. Steak sounded so good last night...we had fish...it was good, but steak just sounds so much better right now. :p

Hi Marcy! Hope your feeling better.

The countertop is being installed tomorrow!!! :D:D:D

No workout tonight. I gotta get all the doors and drawers removed and make sure everything's squared away. Our kitchen is on the second floor, so they're bringing in a crane to get the slabs in the house (we have a 2nd story deck). I will post pics once they're in!

Have a good day!

Hi Everyone!

I am hoping to go for a run this evening. The weather is clear now but they are predicting rain. Keep your fingers crossed!

Taxes are done! Yay!!! I got a good "mom" dinner in exchange for doing her taxes. It was worth it.

Deanie ~ Great workout today!

Gayle ~ Can't wait to see pics of your countertops! I'd love to see the crane hauling the slab up 2 stories.

Waving hi to Melissa and Marcy!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Hola amigas! :D

ETK 5x4, Swings
I sorta blew my workout today. I was about half-way through the ROP when I realized - I DIDN'T DO MY FIRST SET OF 4 PULL-UPS!!! Whoops! Other than that, the workout was awesomeness. I had to push press some presses on the left side, and assist some pull-ups towards the end of each round, but all in all I was much stronger today than last Wednesday. :)

Now, this might be considered cheating, I don't know: I changed my swings from 4 minutes to 8 minutes so that when I swing on Sat it will feel easy(er). Sat is a hard, hard day and I have 6 minutes of swinging down for it. Anything to make it seem not as killer. ;)

I had to wear wrist bands during the workout. I wasn't banging my wrists at all, but when I was pressing just having the bell sitting on my bruise hurt like crazy!

I "Deanie-ized" my swings today. I did 8 minutes, but I did 1 minute of swinging with 30 seconds of rest. I liked it! I will try it again next Wednesday, too. :)

Deanie, I hope work went well! :)

Gayle, fish sounds good, too! I love fish, lovelovelove it! I wish we lived closer to the shore so we could have some fresh fish. I buy wild caught, but it's always frozen because it comes from so far away.

Jane, I hope you get to go on your run tonight!!! :D

Rhonda, Marcy and Nita - HUGS!

It is beautiful today, so we are headed outside for some running around and dog walking. This weather is so unbelievably amazingly perfect!

Melissa

Good Afternoon!

Gayle::: Yea for new countertops!!! <-- Happy Dance! :):) can't wait to see pictures and I hope all goes smoothly!

Jane::: "mom" meals rock!:cool: I hope you get your run in tonight!

Melissa::: still a good workout! you should be proud!:) "Deanie- ized" - **ha ha**:) (I looked for a fall down laughing smiley, but I couldn't find one! LOL!:p) I agree - Saturday is a HARD!!! day! Thats why I take it easy on Thurs and Fri;)

waves to Rhonda and Marcy!!

Have a great afternoon/evening!

eta: the reason I did my swings 1 min on/:30 seconds off, was because I read the HIIT thing at the top of the forum, and figured I could do my swings in a 2-1 ratio! I liked it too!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.