kettlebell. monday.

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Just starting us off.
I am going to try to workout after work this week for my weight days. We'll see how it goes. So today I will be working out at 2pm-ish:confused:

I hope everyone had a nice weekend; and a happy mothers day!!

later
:cool:

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!

Deanie - I'm glad you found a strategy that's working. :) So you're doing 3 ladders, is that right?

Hi Melissa (I have to catch up on your blog), Jane and Rhonda!!

This weekend was exhausting! :eek: The backsplash is up and sealed. We started setting the tile at noon on Saturday, and finished it at about 9:00 that night. Thank goodness the pizza place is open until 10:00!!! :p

I spent most Sunday cleaning and DH got the dishwasher hooked up.

I attached some pics of the tile. I'll try to take some closer up. The colors are very cool! Get a good look...the kitchen will NEVER be this neat ever again!! ;):p

BBL for more personals!

Attachments

• kitch1.jpg
    kitch1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 11
  • kitch2.jpg
    kitch2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 10
  • kitch3.jpg
    kitch3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 9
Good Afternoon!

Gayle ~ I LOVE your kitchen - the cupboards, the tile, everything. Great job!!

I had a very busy weekend although I did get to workout both days. I did P90x Shoulders and Arms on Saturday and ran 7 miles on Sunday. I also worked in mom's yard on Saturday for a little while. It was so beautiful yesterday.

Here's my workout for tonight.

Sinister Sixes
6 reps of each of the 6 exercises
Up and Over Box Jumps
Mr Spectaculr
Driveway Runs
Walking Swings
Super Planks
Sumo Deadlift High Pulls

Deanie ~ Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!

Melissa ~ Happy Mother's Day to you too! My mom approaches life with a very positive attitude. She treats everyone like her best friend that includes the doctors and nurses she comes in contact with. She sees them as people not just there title or profession. I go to the grocery store with her and she knows everyone their by name. She is a very spiritual person and says that she is a spiritual being having a human experience. She is my hero.

Hi Rhonda!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Last edited:
Good Afternoon!

Well, my afternoon workout is done. It was so easy!! :eek: Snatches were tough though. I actually rolled 11 minutes, but only did 9. By my 5th ladder my older DS was home, and my concentration wasn't as intense. My fault though, I took to long after work to get down the basement, (played around with the email and answering machine, should have just gone downstairs:p)

workout: http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

Jane::: I think your mom is my hero too! I love that she is a spiritual being having a human experience!!! what a great way to see the world!!

Gayle::: I LOVE THE KITCHEN!!!!:):):):):) Is your stove a Maytag Gemini? I have that and LOVE it!!! Are you starting RoP tonight, or taking it easy after the weekend of kitchen work?

Melissa::: I'm sad we aren't on the ladders of etk together anymore. How was the pm today?

This is my 5 last minutes of r and r today. We have homework, DS 10 has soccer goalie clinic (5:30-6:30) and cub scouts (7-8) and DS13 has baseball at 5:30-8pm. DH is working late tonight and its just me!!! I will be at baseball. ( I canceled DS10's music lesson - that was a bit much, don't you think? LOL) thank goodness DS10 has great friends who are taking him to the clinic and cub scouts. I feel so bad when I have to be in 2 places at once and someone loses out!:( On saturday they both have 9am games, and since DH is DS10's coach I will be at baseball again! I wish the games were close by, but the fields are 20 min. from each other! Ok, sorry, done ranting.:):p

Hey guys, I am so sorry that I don't have time to chat, but I will catch up tomorrow. We just got back from the softball game and now it's ready for school tomorrow stuff...sorry! :eek:

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.