kettlebell monday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone

Today is a SNOW DAY!!!!!:D:D so I slept in... not as late as I would like, but oh well....

off to do week 5 day 1 of ETK or day one of ROP!!!

BBL~

Happy Monday!

Last edited:
workout finished

ROP Week 1 day 1::::)

**warm up::::
Empire State warm up

**C&P and pulls ladder:::
done!
used my 25# kb and assisted pullups

**Snatches:::
5 min.
used the 30#kb
smile.gif

did 4 sets of 10l/10r

**comments:::
*I started the clean and press with my 25#kb, it was easy, so I tried the 30#. I could clean the 30#, but could only press it 1.5 times, so I went back down to the 25#
mad.gif

*easy workout today.
*I am looking forward to Providence tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!

Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday! I'm taking a forced rest day today. Today is my parent's 52nd anniversary. I'm having dinner with them and also a family friend whose birthday happens to be today too. So there will be two cakes at dinner tonight! Yikes!! :eek:

Deanie ~ enjoy your snow day.

Waves hello to everyone else!

Good morning!

Jane - WOW! Crazy workout on Saturday! A hilly 5k and that February challenge...I think you've earned some cake. ;):) Congrats to your folks on their anniversary.

Deanie - Looked like you had a pretty good Saturday workout, too. Have fun with ROP. How are those 30lb snatches feeling? That's really impressive. :)

I've got deadlifts tonight six sets of 7,5,3,7,5,3 starting with heavier loads, plus some assisting exercise after.

Waves hello to Marcy, Andilynn, Farmer, and Vilma.

Good Afternoon!

Week 4 of ETK. Did 4 or 5 cycles of the ETK warmup (I lost count!). Used 25# for halos. Did 4 cycles of 50 swings (25#) and active rests (jump rope without the rope, pullovers with 20#, jog and lying 1-arm chest press - 5-4-3-2-1 ladder with 25#). Then I did the bonus leg routine from MTV Pilates Mix.

Deanie - Looks like you got through ROP just fine today. Glad to hear it was easy! Enjoy your snow day. We actually got a couple of inches by me. Felt weird seeing snow down here. Flakes were huge! But it was all gone this morning.

Jane - Congratulations on placing 2nd in your age group. You definitely deserve some cake! Happy anniversary to your parents! I've also copied the February challenge to do in the future. Congratulations on finishing it!

Gayle - Good luck with your heavier loaded deadlifts tonight!

Andilynn - Good work on the TGUs!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.