ke*tt*le*be*ll***mo*nd*ay

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

No workout this morning, too tired!!:eek: I work till 2 today, so I will workout after work. For some reason working out at 2 is easier for me than 12 noon. My brother and I were talking this weekend, and he suggested taking an active rest week. He sent me this link: http://kbforum.dragondoor.com/kettl...ing-forum/139580-im-begining-stall-rop-2.html and said it says in there to take every 4-5 weeks off of RoP, and I've been on for 9 weeks. So I will be doing more cardio/conditioning based workouts this week, maybe through a 5X5 with the 12kg in there:p. It'll be weird not doing c&p's, but I'm looking forward to some jumprope and different stuff.

Jane::: Great job on the race this weekend!!!!!!:):):):)

Gayle::: A massage sounds wonderful! Hope you are feeling better!

waves to the rest of the gals!
Have a great Monday....bbl!

Last edited:
Good morning!!

Jane - WTG on the race!!! :cool::D

Deanie - I'll be interested in seeing what you do this week. :)

Hi Marcy, Melissa and Rhonda!

My back is feeling lots better. :) I'm hitting swing tonight, basically restarting week 4 of the program minimum. I'm planning to use 16kg, but keep the reps low, like 10-15, and alternate with jump rope.

Have a great day!

Good Morning,

Here is my workout for today. My legs are a little sore from the weekend but I think I can handle jump rope.

100 Jump rope
20 Pull ups
100 Jump rope
20 Push ups
100 Jump rope
20 Swings
100 Jump rope
20 KB Upright Rows
100 Jump rope
20 Sit ups
100 Jump rope
20 KB Push Presses
100 Jump rope
20 KB Triple Crush
100 Jump Rope
20 Ball Slams

I've done this before but I changed some of the exercises.

Deanie ~ Enjoy your workout this afternoon.

Gayle ~ I'm glad your back is feeling better. Have fun with the swings!!

Melissa ~ Don't worry about a bad workout. Everyone has those from time to time. Have a fun day!

Hi to Rhonda and Marcy!!

Hope everyone has great day!

hi gals!

I have to say, I am feeling very bada$$ from my cashout!!! ;)
....and I really liked working out outside, I may do it again!! :)

Gayle::: Yeah for feeling better and doing swings. Don't worry about low reps, again, I read on DD low reps with lots of sets are the way to go. They seem to make fun/not like the 40- 50 swings that AOS says to do in the ETK workbook...they seem to think its counter productive.....

Jane::: I likey your workout :p I copied it for future reference! Maybe even later this week!

Melissa:::
Still a good workout today. Anyday you c*p a 16kg, you done good;)

waves to Marcy - hope work is slowing down a little for you - and Rhonda _ Hope your computer is better!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.