k*e*t*t*l*e*b*e*l*l**T*u*e*s*d*a*y*

Good morning!!

Deanie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D:D:D (one day late) :eek: Great workout today! I envy you chicks that can run fast. My "active recovery" jogs give me stitches. :eek: Is this your last day of spring break?

Marcy - Nice workout yesterday! :cool: I hope you get a breather at work. Enjoy the great weather!

Melissa - Regarding your DH's zombie infatuation...I'm on an emergency planning team here at school, and someone forwarded us a "Zombie Attack Preparedness Plan" that someone at the University of Florida wrote as a joke, but it accidentally ended up in UF's OFFICIAL EMERGENCY PLAN!!! :eek::eek::eek: Anyway, it's pretty funny reading.

Story - http://chalkboard.blogs.gainesville.com/2009/10/uf-site-has-emergency-plan-for-zombie-attack/
Actual plan - http://chalkboard.blogs.gainesville.com/files/2009/10/zombieplan.pdf

Hi Jane and Rhonda!!

Last night's workout:

Dynamic stretching, back squats (bar only)
Buy in:
3 Rounds @ 8kg
* 10x halos
* 10x goblet squats

ETK: Swings 15 minutes @ 16kg
* Alternated 20 swings w/ 100m recovery jogs
* ended up with 9 rounds of swings and 8 jogs

Cash out: Back squats (to make sure I can still do them)
53x5
83x5
103x5
123x3x3

Then, foam roll.

Have a good day!!:)

Hi Everyone,

Here's my workout for tonight:

3 Rounds
kettlebell swings x30
push ups x25
kettlebell presses x20 (10/10)
kettlebell pullover sit ups x15
pull ups x10
Renegade Manmakers x 5

Well here's the news on my mom. The nodes they found were cancerous so she has been diagnosed with Stage 3 - Endometrial cancer. She will have both chemo and radiation treatments. She'll have 3 treatments of the chemo (1 every 3 weeks), then have radiation then another 3 treatments of chemo. It wasn't what we wanted to hear but it's curable. Mom, once again, is positive and upbeat. So another challenge to face and conquer for all of us.

Deanie ~ Happy Belated Birthday!! :eek: Did you do anything special. Enjoy the last day of spring break!

Marcy ~ It feels like summer down here. It's in the high 80's...not that I'm complaining. I enjoy the heat. Don't work too hard.

Hi to Gayle, Rhonda and Melissa.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

((((Jane))) Sorry to hear about your mom. I'm glad she has a positive attitude!!! sending (((HUGS))) to you and your family.

Gayle:::
great workout last night. I have to go back and read your zombie story! Funny :confused: I think (or maybe sad- LOL!) that someone thought it was real!!!!:eek:

Marcy:::
Don't work to hard!:p

waves to the rest of the gang!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.