June 08 Rotation - Thursday 12th

bitmover

Cathlete
I was wrong!!! Abs are repeated twice on BM2 double upper body. Funny, I think I've done that three times now. The first time I did it I really thought it was just some evil experiment Cathe dreamed up to see if anyone was really crazy enough to do it! Today when I did it, it seemed like no big deal to me. Truth be told, by the time I got to the abs I was skipping ahead some -- I cannot do those side planks when my arms & ub are so sore.

Last day of school!!! Another fire in our area, but really nowhere near us, thankfully. It's going to be a scary summer.

Have a great day!

-Beth

Hello Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been around but my DD's graduation was great - I didn't cry but I was melting in the 101 degree heat! The graduation ceremony was held on the football field! Regardless I do have pictures but with my company here I've been busy plus it's my 20th wedding anniversary today and I plan to spend time with my hubby.

I have tried to keep up with the rotation for this week but its been pretty hard when I can't make too much noise early in the morning :/

Hopefully I'll be back posting regularly once things settle down here :)

We now have that awful haze and smell from the fires burning on the coast and it has covered the Triangle here in NC and My clothes smell like smoke every time I come in from running around town.... nasty smell :(

See y'all later :)

Hi Beth and VILMA!!

LOL @ Double Upper Body Premix being some kind of weird experiment! My husband wandered in while i was doing the hip thrust ab sequence. I finished the first part, and he laughed and said "You WERE really working it". And then I told him I had to "Repeat the previous segment" and do it all over again, he almost fell over!!!

Geesh, I'm still tired today... It was tough for me to get into the workout. Not only am I yawning and sleep deprived, but my lower body has major DOMS from "Butts" yesterday!! WOW!

Vilma: GOod to hear from you! HAPPY 20th!!! Hope you get to do something fun with hubby today! Yuck on the 101 degree graduation. That must have been miserable. But I bet the pictures are wonderful, can't wait to see! Understandable not to be able to keep up this week. Did your company leave? What is your daughter planning on doing post graduation, too? I;d forgotten to ask...

Will check back in later....

Got a *#$*load to do today...

~Chris

Hi to all!!

Work got crazy yesterday, so I never got to do my itread, or get back here. That's OK, it was probably too much to do in one day anyway.

Beth, ahh, the 70-minute length makes sense if the abs are repeated twice. Ouch!! I'm not looking forward to that one. What is up with all this crazy stuff happening?? Fires, storms, tornadoes?? Hope everyone stays fire-free and safe.

Hey Vilma! Nice to "see" you! The graduation sounds fun, but 101 degrees on a football field? Yikes! Can't wait for the pictures, but we'll be patient! Happy wedding anniversary and enjoy!! My 20th is coming up in September. Where does the time go??

Chris, yea, I tried to avoid working out around my DH. He'll usually have some type of comment! Then I laugh and get all out of sync with my workout. OK, two of us have survived the double Body Max upper premix. I guess I can do it! I've been thinking about subbing something else.

This morning I strayed a bit from the rotation. Step Blast was scheduled and although I love it I felt like something different. So I did Sharon Twombly's Athletic Step Jam. Tough stuff! But fun. I was a sweaty mess afterwards. I did her abs, too. Tomorrow is Butts and Guts (minus the Guts ;-) ) We're going away for the weekend so I won't get back on the rotation till Monday.

Have a great day all!

Joanne

Hi everyone!!

Checking in real quick with Low max and lots of family visiting..I will catch up with everyone tomorrow..

Vilma: Happy Anniversary and Congrats to your daughter!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.