June 08 Rotation Checkin Sunday 15th

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!!

I hope everyone's dad and husbands have a great Father's Day. Since my dad is here visiting, I will get to spend the day with him. What is everyone doing??

Today's workout is going to be supersets..Yesterday I ended up doing the abs section and cardio section of cardio & weights. It was a great workout!!

Off to church now..Talk to you later!

Good morning, and yes, happy father's day! I don't know if we're doing anything special -- may head to the beach.

I did yoga this morning, and unfortunately my clean eating all went down the drain yesterday, Chris! DH wanted chocolate chip cookies, and since it was so close to father's day, against my better judgement I made them for him, and, I totally blew it! I'm going to really try to resist today.

I hope everyone has a great day!

-Beth

Totally forgot to mention running. Thanks for the encouragement -- it was what I needed. I was all psyched to run this morning, even though it was meant to be a rest day (do you have weeks where you feel like you don't really need a rest day?). Well, then I had an absolutely horrible night sleeping and decided maybe I do need a rest day! :) I'm still psyched though, and depending on what the family decides to do today, I may get out there still. I think it's not supposed to be so hot today, so the timing is not so critical. Thanks for the boost!

-Beth

Hi Girls!

Today is rest day for me! Not sure if i could even make it a NON rest day with the overnights. Even if I felt like it, I don't have a ton of time to do a workout...

So I'd say i did about 98% at work last night for eating! I did 100% at home (difficult because I wasn't feeling so good, and vegging and eating seemed like it would have helped...) But I resisted!

Work is where my 2% came in. My reserves were a bit low, because I was so tired feeling, and i was facing a whole night of work. I ate about 4 caramels in report. But later, when I was hungry, I ate a small box of Cheerios with low fat milk. ... After midnight, though, was a *new* day, and I was a bit more lax with my eating, but not HORRIBLE!

Beth, there's no way in the world I could ever resist fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Actually, the DOUGH would get me while baking. That was a tough challenge!! Why couldn't DH want grilled vegetables for a treat?!?! LOL!!

hope you get that run in!! Let us know how it goes...

Kathy.....: Now you have me curious about the cardio section of C&W! I've never done that workout. Sounds like you got in some good workouts this weekend!...

Fathers Day is nothing special here. Hubby got a few gifts this morning from "the boys" (Indiana Jones movie collection, Dunkin Donuts Gift Card, Lottery ticket). But with me working, he doesn't get spoiled too much! LOL!...

~Chris

Hey, checking in after a run which I would have skipped had it not been for your post, Chris. I only ran for about 30 minutes, but it was so good to get past that mental barrier of feeling like I couldn't do it. I got through the second challenge of cc vol 8. I was running mostly flat, and I am really afraid to try this on the elliptical!

Chris, on the chocolate chip cookie front -- it was a dough-fest, it was a cooked cookie-fest, it was really ugly! I have not been much better today, but I really have to get back to the discipline tomorrow. It sounds like you did really well -- 4 caramels is not bad at all!

I've not done the cardio section of C&W either -- in fact, I haven't done that workout in a very long time. Should pull it out again one of these days.... (now that I have two copies). :)

cheers, and thanks again for the inspiration,

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.