January 10 Check in Friday 29th*****

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

Cold here this morning. I just took the dog outside and it was so cold. Tomorrow they say it is going to snow. I hope it is not too much. Chris' birthday party is tomorrow...So, today I need to clean the house for tomorrow and make the cake...

Workout today I have scheduled myself Step Jam....

Ok, time to get the kids up for the day!!

Talk to you later...

Hi Kathy! And all! Happy Friday, is it?! Holey moley the week flew by.

I slept in again today -- feel awful. I may try to walk later, we'll see. I have to clean my house today, too, Kathy -- if I can get the energy to do that, surely I could walk, right?

I probably missed posts from yesterday, but the one thing I do remember is Joanne asking about tonique..... I viewed the little clip I could find and was not interested. Of course, that's how I started out with BBL, but..... I really think I can resist these. I have too many workouts!!!

Have a nice day.....

Hey Girls!

2 hour school delay today totally threw me! I didn't even know until Zach called me from the busstop (which is at the end of our driveway..LOL) on his cell phone asking why he was the only one out there and why the cars were going really reaaaaaaaallllly slow on the roads (ice!). *sigh*. Oh looky there! A 2 hour delay! LOL!

For 2 hours Alex drove me absolutely BATTY! (he was excited and louder than usual). Wow. While they were being crazy, I went and did GS: Back, Shoulders & Biceps and since I can't work out tomorrow (it's Jake's first Penance after newspapers), I did my cardio: HIS. I don't know why, but I was drawn back to HIS, and did it all the way through, and had fun! The music just gets me going and I like getting the footing down AND the blasts!

I think I'm supposed to help out at Jake's class at 2p, but not sure now, with the delay.

But I'd better go get my groceries done, and YES, cleaning here too! :eek:

Kathy: Oh! Step Jam! An oldier and a goodie! ... You're cleaning for 9/10 yr old boys? STOP! LOL!

Beth: How are you sick? Flu? Fever? Aches? Sore throat? The nurse in me needs to know..LOL!... Hope you feel better though. ((hugs))

*WAVES* to Joanne!!!

I'd better get going.

It is BITTER BITTER cold out there with wind chills below zero. At least the sun is bright and cheery!?!?! :confused:

That two hour delay is crazy! And so funny that he was out at the end of the driveway!!! I know how they drive you nuts being so hyper -- my boys get like that, too (every day!). What I do not comprehend in the least is how you can work out with that going on! :D Wow, what a workout you had!

I have the common crud.... you know, sore throat stuffed up head, but I'm achy too and feel like I want to hurl every now and then. What do you prescribe, Nurse Boingo? ;)

I'm not sure how much I'm going to get done today, realistically....

Hi ladies. Late check in for me today. I did Insanity Upper Body. It was kind of fun. Tough, but different.

Beth, too funny - Nurse Boingo! :) Hope you're feeling better soon.

Chris, my kids drive me batty when they are all hyper, too. Which usually happens from 6:30 - 10:00 at night. The worst possible time - when all I want to do is sit and veg. They've been driving me crazy lately. Their two favorite words are "I'm hungry." They must be going through growth spurts. We will have just had dinner, they've had dessert, one hour later it's as if they've been starved. Then you tell them five different things they could eat and they say no to all of them. Well, then you can't be that hungry!! Too funny about Zach calling from the bus stop! Well, it's better than our last late start day. They have an automatic system that calls your phone with a message. Well, they called around 6:00 am. I was up anyway, but lots of parents were upset cause it woke up the whole house and they didn't need to get up.

Kathy, I agree - don't clean too much for 9/10 year old boys!! ;) Have a great time with the party - sounds fun! I don't think I have Step Jam. How was it?

Hottie, hope everything is OK.

TGIF and OSIF!! Have a great weekend all!

Joanne

You guys are so funny saying don't clean for 10 year old boys! It's sort of true though, isn't it? Our friends with the one year old have a strict policy of inviting guests just *before* the cleaning people come, so that the guests all leave a big mess and then the cleaning people clean and they have a clean house to themselves.

Back to it.... just a quick break for me. I'm moving, even if a little slowly....

What a whirlwind of a day. Not to mention the frigid temps outside. Crazy weather here! (but it is New England, so it's expected crazy).

Beth: Ohhh ick. Yep, the common crud. Sounds horrible, basically because there isn't a TON to do for it. Rest and plenty of fluids? Hey, you asked! ;) Hope you got the rest in and left things undone!!

Joanne: Alex is always loud and crazy. Always. But when he's excited, it excelerates. Not so nice. I know about the "I'm hungry" phase too. My boys are constantly eating. They'll ask for a snack 30 minutes after breakfast! But they are active, and skinny minnies, so I guess it's going to good use. (BUT drives me crazy!). ... Not sure if I'd want a 6am "wake up call" or not. I was up anyways! LOL!. ..

Alex's school is having a carnival thingie tonight. I said we'd go, but I'm backing out of it now. Instead I want to stay home and have movie and popcorn night! Is that bad of me? It's sooooo frigid out. :confused:

I saw that Hottie worked out with Cathe at her gym today! How freakin awesome is that! I wished she stop in and tell us all about it, but I'm guessing she won't. Can not wait to hear some day though!!!

Gotta run to get supper going..

Chris, I got some stuff done, so I'm happy about that, but I've been moving slowly, too, so that part's good. I just hope I'm done with it quickly!!

No! Do not feel bad about backing out of the carnival -- the movie night sounds so much better! Of course, staying home would always be my preference. And, my kids are not wild about those sorts of carnival type things... I think in some ways it's too much stimulation for them, in other ways they just have no patience to wait their turn, etc. But, quite often they decide on their own they'd rather skip it. Stay home and stay warm!

Yes, the eating... it's crazy, and I can only imagine it's going to get even more crazy when they are teenagers!!

Chris, where did you see that Hottie worked out at Cathe's gym today?? That is awesome! Hottie, if you're there, tell us about it! :) Don't feel guilty about the carnival thing. Those are always loud and smelly! ;) JK, but really, movie night and popcorn sounds great. My kids are skinny - minnies too! So, I always feel like I should be feeding them, but I wish they could be a bit more self-sufficient!

Beth, my house is always cleanest right before a party, and dirtiest after, so I have to do it all over again!!

Time to go out in this lovely 15 degree weather!! \

Have a great weekend all!!

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.