It's Thursday MELTERS!

Wow, we were far down the page! I almost though there wasn't a thread yet!

No workout yet this morning. I'll run when I get home. It's dang chilly here today!

Hey Leanne - how was it being BIL free last night? Did you whip off the bra the moment you got home???

Hey everyone -

Morning, Deb!!

Shelley - did you say "dang chilly?" Sigh. I'm going to move to Canada yet. Chilly in August? Wow.

I had a good walk last night that included hills, and my back feels sooo much better today. I think I'm learning to manage it, and maybe.... just maybe... it's getting better! *crosses fingers and toes* No workout for me today - I realized I only have two apples left in the fridge, and running out of fruit is a big no-no. So I'll go grocery shopping after work... and hey, I get to put my groceries in my nifty new trunk!!! Sooooo much better than struggling to put them behind the seats in my pickup.

BBL!

Good morning, gals! :p

Deb -- Good morning, gal!

Shelley -- You are sooo funny! Yes, in fact, I did whip that bra right off, while singing a song about it, of course! And today I woke up in SUCH a good mood! I didn't have to bring my sweatshirt downstairs with me! How is Karen doing?

Shannon -- Such sad news about your Senator! I'm so sorry to hear it. Hooray for your back feeling better and for grocery shopping with your new car! Woo hoo! :D

Leanne..this one's for you darlin!....crappers I tried to find the "booby" smilies and couldn't! Just imagine how cute it would have looked though okay? Glad the girls can come out and play now!:p

Shelly, does running that much bug your body at all?

Shannon, yeah for big back seats that can hold lots and lots of groceries!

Robin where are thou pretty lady??
www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif

That reminded my of those signs that say "gone fishing"....boy, I am sorta out of it still...

Aw, shucks, Tneah! Our booby gal seems to have "melted" away! The website isn't working. :( But that is sooo funny that you posted that!!

Where's Robin??

Hi Melties! Sorry about your boobie smilie! :( Just a quick drive by to offer hugsh and kishies to all of you, on my way to slather barium all over the metroplex. BBL to chat and personalify more -

It's quiet around here. Where is Robin for crying out loud? Maybe VBS did her in and she's oversleeping.

Hey everyone! Here I am! I couldn't face a workout first thing this morning, following a crappy night's sleep, so I went to work a little early. I may try to fit something in this afternoon before we head to Bible school. I've been busy here at work and trying to concentrate, since I'm in the multi-tasking room today. So far so good. Last time I had this workstation, I think I had to repeat 3 tests due to clumsy, inattentive post-menopausal brain farts.

Shelley, (speaking of brain farts) pm me with the hotel info for Niagara Falls please.

Deb, are you staying over night, or just visiting for a day? I think Shelley and I, the poor church mice of the melters, are sharing a room.

Leanne, whew, what a relief for the ladies! I giggle just thinking about their new found freedom.

Tneah, no boobie smilie!!! Oh no! Are you all moved now?

Shannon, I'm glad to hear your back is feeling better. Have fun stashing your fruit in the trunk!

I’m still feeling groggy today. What’s up with that? I’ve already done my big chore for the day, though. I had to go to Kohl’s to return some stuff. Of course, the problem is Kohl’s has that return in the back, so I ended up buying more than I returned. You should see the shoes I found! And cheap!

eafe_1.jpg
308212_Green.jpg
362631_Red.jpg

Those first 2 pairs were like $7 & $8 and the last was $20. I love shoe bargains!

I posted something last night about how I’m actually considering doing the South Beach Diet again, even though I only lasted 2 days on it last time. I recognize that carbs are my downfall, though, so maybe I need to kick the habit a bit.

Hi Deb!

Shelley, I wish it were chilly here, actually.

Shannon, glad your back is easing up on you a bit!

Good morning, Leanne, Breckie, & Tneah!

Robin, good luck with your busy day and I hope you sleep better tonight.
075.gif

Ooooh! Boobie smilies! Hooray, Lainie, for finding these for us!
013.gif

Lainie -- What adorable shoes!! Way too cute! Besides, it just wouldn't be right to pass up some super good bargains like that! ;)

Robin -- LOL about the new found freedom for the girls! They are certainly enjoying it, let me tell you! :D Sorry you got a crummy night's sleep! I'm also channeling no-brain-fart vibes for you!

Breckie -- Have fun in your SEXAY apron! I always picture you singing "I Feel Pretty" in it, but I suppose you can't do that too much with the patients around, huh? ;) I'll keep envisioning you that way in my head, though!

It's awful quiet here . . . spooky!
039.gif

Last edited:
Okay - have a few moments. Man, yep - quiet around here.

Was planning on an iTread this morning, but got the dreaded red blinky battery light on the iPod, so did an Amy Bento Hi/Lo Xtreme premix. Still worked up a decent sweat! Have upper body circuit tonight. I'm really tired today!

I typically don't sing in front of the patients, Leanne - you're right. They're sometimes already nervous as it is! ;) That just might send them over the edge. We saw a 35 year old gentleman yesterday who had a brain aneurysm. So sad. He understood what was going on, but he was limited pretty much to eye blinks and gaze. I got to give him a diet though, so they didn't have to put a tube down his nose again. I was so amazed - the nurses took the tube OUT before the did the test - on purpose - for the test. Usually they just leave it in, and we work around it.

Lainie - sorry you're groggy. Do you sleep well at night? Thanks for posting the extra smilies! Don't have time now to use them, but I'm excited to peruse!!!

Robin - sorry for the brain farty-ness. I hate those. I'm with Leanne - sending you lots of anti-brain-fart energy.

Shannon - WTG on the hills. Glad to hear your back is feeling better!

Where is everyone?

Yo.
mornincoffee.gif
What up.

I've been working on my paper for school and the Powerpoint that's due for tonight all last night and all day today. WTF is wrong with me?!?!? I am NOT a procrastinator. I need a kick in the arse. I'm just so tired that I have no energy to even do homework. My brain is too tired to think.

I reeeaallly don't have time for personals because I only just got into work at noon. I went to the Dr. today about my fatigue and had emotional breakdown there.
icon_redface.gif
I still want to cry right now. Let's just say he referred me to a great therapist....
icon_wink.gif
Everytime I go to the Dr. (today I went to a new Dr. since my current one SUCKS) the subject of my parents comes up and I break down like a jackass. I've been having nightmares about them and their divorce every night for the past two weeks. They officially hate each other now. I have nightmares about my Mom's new boyfriend calling my Dad and threatening him and harassing him. It's awful.

Anyway, I had bloodwork done and if that comes back fine the Dr. thinks I have fibromyalgia. I have every single symptom of it. It's crazy.

Alright, I have to go. I love you all more than you'll ever know. I really appreciate having you all to talk to/vent to/cry to/laugh with so much--you're my lifeline.

ETA: Oh, and despite my fatigue I managed to do 4DS Kickbox cardio, KPC Intermediate and High Intensity Drills, and Drill Max cardio drills last night. I KICKED ASS!!! (It was about a 75 minute w/o). Good, huh?!?!?

And this morning was GS Legs and KPC abs. Amazingly enough working out is the only thing that gives me energy. It's tough to get going but once I do and once I'm finished I feel SOOOO much better!

Last edited:
Allie, sweetie pie – (((((HUGS))))) You know what? Cry. It’s painful. And pardon my boldness, but your parents sound like they’re acting a bit immature. Scratch that – immature PERIOD. There’s obviously a lot of bitterness and resentment between them, and it’s filtering down to you. Remember it has NOTHING to do WITH you – you’re just caught in the crossfire. I hate that for you, but remember – THIS TOO SHALL PASS. It really will. Just try to keep your head above water, and focus on school and boytoy. I’m not surprised you banged out a great workout, with all the stress you have going on. ((((HUGS))))) to you. And of course you’re a bit labile – it’s like your tolerance has been really strained, and it’s a little on the low side right now. Just keep on keepin on, and it WILL get better. I swear it.

Let us know what the Dr. says. There are plenty of prayers and positive energy vibes to go around! (((HUGS))))

*****BREAKING NEWS********

Meal 4 has been ingested.

thankyouverymuch

We now return you to your irregular posting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.