Ignore

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Morning melters. I wish I could say TGIF, but this is my weekend to work. Blah!

Emily, are you going to workout out today? Did the rest day help?

Lanie, I wonder what is going on with your throat. You still have a bit of a cough, right? Maybe your throat is just raw from that. You seem to be better every day, which is a good thing.

Leanne, I've been bad about using the Dietminder on days when I eat more then I should. I had a bad day yesterday, and the pages are blank. I don't think that's how it's supposed to work.

Michele, I'm sorry you seem to have caught the crud everyone has. Let us know how your sister makes out. I've been keeping her in my prayers.

Shannon, Yay for the green light. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait till I can say the same thing. For some unknown reason, my knee is bad today. I could hardly hobble to the bathroom this morning.

Stephanie, have fun with the high step.

Shelley, yeah, the policeman was a local cop, not a statie. DD's boyfriend had wanted to be a policeman until he had a small run in with the local guy. He decided he didn't want to be like that, so now he doesn't know what he wants to be when he grows up.

tneah, hugs over the dentist visit. I hate 'em too. I have a great dentist who causes hardly any pain, but I break out into a cold sweat when I have to go see him.

TK, LOL at your stash. I used to do some machine quilting and had started a stash. I wonder where that stuff got put. Probably in the scary attic. I made a quilt for a friend as a wedding gift and a couple nice baby quilts for friends, but never got around to making anything for myself.:(

Deb, did you ever get back yesterday? Me either. What's up today?

I have to hit the road. We had a couple inches of snow last night, but I expect it's mostly cleaned up this morning. Have a good one, melters.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.