I want to join a group but am having a hard time

pegminpin

I live in central Minnesota. I go to school and work full time and I ALWAYS make time for a workout. Monday thru Thursday, the most time I can workout is an hour the other 3 days is open. I am new to the check in and challenges so any info would be helpful. I am very interested in a challenge because it helps keep my eating on track. I have almost all of Cathes DVD's BUT the newest ones, high step training, circut max/cardio kicks, cardio hits, and ab hits. So I can do most rotations(if that what groups follow). I am interested in running, but weights are my all time favorite! I am looking for fat loss followed by definition. Anyone with helpful tips on leading me into the right challenge group please post. Thanks Peggy

Hi Peggy & Welcome!
There are several general checkin like Daily Check In- Hardcore Fitness Maniacs... Cheetahs for the runners/catheites...
I'm over at P90X (X'ers CheckIn) for another 2-3 weeks then there are some of us who will be starting a "strength" based focus check-in. many of us found that we need less cardio so it will help us keep focused on Strength. Thats about 2-3 weeks out tho. Feel free to also start your own daily checkin and just name it something that fits what you are focused on.... No doubt many will come in for a chat!
have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.