I still hate cardio, even though I have been a deadbeat

Tallchick

Cathlete
I am still here, just have had lots of time at the school and today is my younger daughter's birthday. Tomorrow is the party. An ice-skating party. I keep thinking of my once busted bursa sac. Ouch, that was one painful day of falling. I guess I can deal with it.

My big accomplishment: The last time I did Imax 2, it was much much easier than before, and I jumped even higher. I must have gotten up to a full inch.

So, I have been really bad about keeping up but I am going to from here on...........ice skating. I hope everyone is doing good, if not, I apologize for not knowing.

Good day everyone!

kate

Diane--I order shoes from Zappos. I love it. Go to the store and find the shoes that fit, order them on Zappos. They are always cheaper and no shipping. Love it. Love Born shoes too.

KATE BROKE 1000!!! YEAH!!!
Hey Kate!! Glad to see you!!

I figured you were just soooo busy with your cardio that you forgot about us, either that or you were knocked out by your step while performing a flying angel..heheheeee}( }( }( :p :p :p

Hello to everyone! I have to be short, we are having a party today at our house and I so have got to get with it.

Hope you guys are all great!

I will check back in later if I can if not it will be tomorrow!

KATE!!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy to see you! Please don't leave us ever again. We miss you when you're gone. Like Janjan, I figured you got carried away with some cardio marathon and just didn't have time to post.

Happy Birthday to your DD! Wow, a skating party sounds like fun. Are you going to skate? I'd surely kill myself on skates--lol! How are you feeling? Has your bladder condition calmed down any?

Janjan, you party animal. I swear your house is the place to be. I've decided you thrive in high stress situations because you seem to always throw yourself in deep--lol! Well, have fun! Who'd you invite, anyway? And how's your MIL doing? I thought you mentioned her the other day--something about her being up to her old tricks.

How do you like my new avatar? That's me when I was about 2 years old:+ . That's my mommy behind me. I'm standing on the bar in my parent's restaurant (they owned the first Italian restaurant in my hometown).

{{{{{DIANE}}}}}. You and your DH are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a good weekend and can find time to do something special.

August, It's about 1:00 in the morning in Tokyo. I hope you're all snuggly and warm in your bed and fast asleep.

DH and I have a lot to do this weekend. I'll try to check back later. We might be going out of town to a nicer maul (mall) tomorrow. I'm looking for slacks and jeans and a dressy top. Wish me luck!

Kate! You're back! And it's been so long that you didn't even recognize that there was already a thread posted for today! LOL :7 Congrats on breaking 1000, and I hope the bday party is a blast! And don't stay away for so long, girl!!

Diane - I'm sorry to hear the news. I guess it's quite common for that to happen. You always hear about all these pregnancies, but nobody ever teaches you how it can actually be difficult to do. I hope you and your DH will be able to relax together and take things slowly for a while.

Janjan - Hi! :)

Michele - I was in bed for a bit but then I woke up. Yeah, you're right. It's now 1:30am here. I'm going to attempt to go back to sleep though now :) . That's wild that there were actually complaints about the premixes on LIS - so I wasn't just bein' grumpy! That's good to know, though that doesn't exactly fix the problem :D . Oh well, at least I'll be better prepared next time around!

I wish I could send you a sweet potato man. Or even just a sweet potato that has been cooked slowly over hot rocks. I CANNOT explain how froogin delicious the sweet potatoes are when they've been slowly dry heat cooked for HOURS...it's just about better than pumpkin pie.

LOL Maul!

All right, I'm going to attempt to sleep again now.

Michele - that's YOU?! Oh WOW! You're a total cutie pie! Look how happy you and your mom are! That's an awesome photo.

Hi Ladies -

Thanks for your thoughts my way, I am doing alright. I had some major retail therapy today to ease the pain. I spent about 5 hours at the mall and found a bunch of stuff I havae been needing. I got that Ellen Tracy bag that I posted the other day and it is so pretty. It is bigger than it looks in the picture and now I can put so much stuff in my bag. It is nice. Anyway it was fun.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.