!i!i! kettlebell monday !i!i!

deanie

Cathlete
Happy Monday!!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend!:):)
Today is the Purim celebration at school. I am a Mets player!... I've got my name on the back of my shirt!:p (its ds13's!)

Here's todays workout:
http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

all went well, and I am hoping this is a sign that this week will be my break through week!! I was awake and ready to go this morning, first time in a while!

Jane::: WTG with your race!!!:):):)

Have a groovy day!:cool:

Good morning!

Deanie - Great workouts the last few days! :cool: Nice job on everything...I'm still in awe of 16kg snatches! Do you feel like you're at a plateau with the presses, or do you feel like you're breaking through it? Have fun at the Purim celebration today! I'm proud to say that I actually knew the Story of Ester (thank you History channel), but I had to Google hamantashen, and now I'm really hungry.

Jane - Great job on the race and on your 10k run yesterday. I can imagine how hard this adjustment is for you and your family. I'm glad that you all have each other to lean on.

Melissa - I hope you're feeling better!

Marcy - YAY SKINNY JEANS!!!! You earned it! :cool:

Rhonda - Did you get snow? I thought I heard parts of Texas were getting more.

Hi Nita!!

As for snow, last Wednesday we got about 18" of heavy wet stuff, on Thursday we had rain and high winds, so by Friday we had 3-4" left on the ground in the valleys, but it looks like the mountains and ski areas kept most of the snow they got. One of my favorite areas got almost 4 FEET!! :D It's cooler this week and we're expected to get snow showers on and off most of the week.

I hope this means they all stay open longer for spring skiing...I LOVE spring skiing.

I haven't lifted since last Tuesday. :( Between the snow, working on the house and some late nights at work, I've been exhausted. I have to go to Town Meeting tonight, but will definitely be getting my DL on tomorrow!!

Have a great day ladies!

Good Afternoon,

Deanie ~ That's for posting that link. Yoana rocks!! There are lots of strong women out there. Have fun at the Purim celebration. Glad you go your groove on this morning and hoping it will be there for the rest of the week! :)

Gayle ~ I hope the snow stays around for spring skiing. Get some rest...you sound tired.

Waving hello to Nita, Melissa and Marcy.

This is what is on tap for tonight. I have done this workout a couple of times and it hurts.
Here is today's workout.

6 Rounds - (subtract 6 reps each round...36, 30, 24, 18, 12, 6)

Walking lunges (36 each leg)

KB Swings
Anchored Sit ups w/weight
Mt. Climbers
Squats w/weight (or not)

Hope everyone is having a great Monday.

Good afternoon ladies! :D :D :D We just got back from the history fair AND I AM POOPED!!! DS did awesome - a presentation in front of over 100 people about Greek Mythology wearing only a toga. And I got tons of pictures!!! :eek:

Jane, How is your first day back?

Gayle, I think we are feeling the same thing. I haven't been working on the house, but I have been busy and am very, very exhausted. Today, if I can get out of bed, will be my first day lifting a kettlebell since last Wed.

Deanie, thanks for the inspiration! I am so happy that you were able to get going this morning without any problems - woohoo!!!

I am going to take a short nap and then do my ladders. I am just so tired from being sick and not sleeping well going immediately to spending all day setting up, making the costume, quizzing kids about their projects, offering advice, running around, tearing down... zzzzzz

Hi Melissa!

The first day back was not too bad. My boss wasn't here so that was a plus. :D

Congratulations to your DS!!! Awesome!! Love the Toga idea. What fun!!

Take care of yourself!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.