!i!i!iclean&tidymonday!i!i!i!i

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Hey girls,

I'm up and getting the girls ready for school but plan to climb right back in bed as soon as I return from dropping them off. I didn't sleep well and Ellie was up a bunch of times. I feel like I'm recovering but without sleep, there's no way I'll feel better. I just want to wake up and feel normal. :mad:

Sorry I missed out on all the chatty fun this weekend! :(

I'm so excited for the possibility of meeting up with some of you in july! East-coasters, you can come too! :):) How about a rendez-vous in downtown Chicago? That would be way fun!

Well, I need to feed the girls their bfast and get their crazy hair done.

Have a happy monday!

angie

Where is everyone? I've been in bed all morning - have to go pick up ellie and then I am back to bed! My head is pounding like a hangover....:(

angie, im sorry youre feeling so awful! i hope you can rest up this afternon! let ryan take care of dinner.

katie, are you sleeping in on your day off?;)

we're trying again for jumpin' jax! hopefully we're all healthy!
im hoping to go out to lunch too:D
wo - cardio * strtching
last nights wo was awesome!

im going to ty to do 20 min of stretchig everyday. i feel so much leanner & stronger

have a great day!

Whoops -- I woke up at 7 am :eek: Good thing it's my day off:rolleyes: Hopefully Collin will cooperate so I can workout.

I'm still have asleep, lemme get some more coffee in me and i'll be back...

Kate, I just read your question from late last night regarding lifting the prescribed weight for STS... Of course I haven't done any of the workouts yet, but as I was looking over my workout card last night, the weights looked pretty right on to me. On the other hand, I am not really used to doing 15 reps, so I may crap out early. OH, and chest flies with 20# dbs after 800 push ups? Not sure how that is going to work either!

morning, sleepyhead katie!:D
hope you get a good uninterrupted wo in!:D
those pushups - i hate them!:eek::p there are no chest presses! i may sub some in next time. i hate pushups. i think im stronger w/ presses. have i mentioned i hate pushups?!:p

Just went to pick up Ellie and she was in different clothes and crying (had an accident apparently) and Annabel was crying too. Both were a mess so I brought them home. Annabel has 100.4 fever and they're both up in my bed watching Chicken Little. I feel a bit better after getting my butt out of bed and allowing my head to be upright but still have no energy.

Think I'm just going to read/rest/study some french for a while during Chicken Little...

Kate, I'm with you, push ups are so rough. I feel like I'll never build up strength!

Katie, happy day off. Get some rest and enjoy STS day 1! Is anyone else starting today?

Oh, I hate when I'm sick... all I want to do is WO!!!

angie

angie, what a morning! i hope you feel better, and the girls too. how abitious to study french today with everything - you go girl!

katie, nice sleep in. i cannot remember what 7 am feels like:D enjoy your first day of sts. and enjoy the day off. is daycare closed too?

hi kate - hoep you get to bounce zone. and lunch out!!

i am at work today and dh is home with the boys. did my elliptical this am - hiit then steady state for a long time. also did some body weight leg work. i feel good and am really looking forward to an outdoor run tomorrow!!! hoping my back and bis are good and sore then too as they are not right now even though i know i worked hard yesterday. eats will be majorly on track today, though breakfast was weird - eggwhite and salsa, dry fiber1 cereal, pear, handful of nuts. i am on the go, can you tell? bbl

Good Morning Everyone!

I took the day off since we had a long day on Saturday (left the house at 5:40 am and did not get back to 10 pm). I was a sleepy too and slept until 8. I guess I was tired too so it is good I have the day off. I might go to the movies with a friend and I am going to return my leased car.

Kate, you might want to recalculate you 1RM's based on this week. Next week you go up 5%.
Angie, sorry everyone is having a bad day. Hope your afternoon is good.
Katie, how did you like the first day of STS?
Morris, good workout today. what is the temperature outside when you run?
Hi Robin, Anne & Klaudia!

w/o will be STS chest, shoulder, bi's & med ball abs
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
not sure on the rest of the day

colleen, enjoy a day off. that sounds so nice right now. tomorrow is my day off - yeah!! yesterday am it was 17 degrees, wind chill made it 7. it felt goo though. tomorrow i think will be the same. i cannot wait for nice 35degree mornings. hopefully in late march???

Hi, everybody! Well, I was relatively good this morning and got up at 6:30. I did 4DS KB cardio and stretch. I'll do legs and abs after work, but before tap. DH works late tonight (until 9), so I can have the basement after work.

Morris, it sounds like you're feeling good today, I'm so glad.

Colleen, enjoy your day off. What movie are you going to see?

Angie, sorry for the rough morning! This will be a funny story...some day.

Katie, what are you doing on your day off?

Kate, I hate pushups too. Although I do feel invincible when I'm able to do a fair amount on my toes.

Robin, what are you up to today?

Klaudia, thanks for calling off the kettlebell thing. It's not that I'm not interested, but I want to go to my folks this Saturday since I didn't go this past weekend.

See you guys in a bit.

anne

Whew, HOLY PUSH UPS BATMAN:eek: Every time I turned around she was doing push-ups! I did a decent amount from my toes (including the boot camp/core ones, YAY me!) and plenty from my knees too but didn't have to go to the table-top position, thankfully! AND, I did survive my chest flyes with 20# dumbbells.

I struggled with the 60% of my 1RM on one or two of the shoulder exercises. There was one towards then end where I stopped waaayyy early and then I realized I had an extra 5# on my bar (forgot to add in the weight of the bar, DUH!)

Off to eat breakfast, then go going with my day. Not too sure what we are going to do. I really want to get Collin outside to play soccer -- he needs to learn!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Angie, I'm so sorry about you and the girls. Sounds like a day to stay in bed with everyone.
Kate, so you love push-ups, huh?? I never knew that about you;)
Anne, great workout this morning and crazy plan for this evening! That's a lot of activity!
Colleen, glad you are staying home today after your busy weekend!
Morris, you are nuts for running outside in the cold like that! You wouldn't catch me out there is less than 55 or 60 degrees.
Robin?? Klaudia?? Where are you?? Come play with us!

katie, what did colins end up doing during your wo? i personally do love pushups, one of my favorite exercises. and if i waited for it to be that warm to run outside, well, i would only be out for 6 weeeks a year:D:D

anne, busy day for you! great wo. have fun at tap class tonight.

robin and klaudia, where are you?

eats are clean thus far!
b- kashi, apple slices
s - kashi waffle, 1 T pb, banana
l - pf???
s - ??
d - baked chicken, potato, salad

angie, hugs to you and your sick girls!
maybe you can do some stretching later???

morris, i hope work goes by fast for you! do you ever have to euthanise pets?:(
keep up that clean eating!!!!

colleen, enjoy your day off!!!
im in wk2. i can lift what it tells me too but not for 15 reps always. i start but then decrease halfway thru.

anne, good plannin for your wo!

katie, ^5 on an awesome wo!! have fun playing soccer!:)

good morning klaudia & robin!

Lost my post!

Anyway, I'm here:) The girls are home from school and I let Danica play on the computer this morning. I'm on a sugar/carb bender! I need an intervention ladies before I spiral out of control. I had more GS cookies last night. I'm a self saboteur. Going to try and start STS1 today. Eats are going to be under control!

Angie, what a way to start the week! Don't rush getting better. Maybe take a walk just to do something?

Katie, nice work! Chest is my least favorite body part to work-I can never seem to up my weights more than 30# db. And I hate push ups! At least we get tehm out of the way at the beginning of the week;)

Kate, have fun going to the bounce house and out to lunch. Did you try the cereal?

Morris, funny how we northerners think 35* is warm. I don't mind the cold as long as there's sunshine:)

Colleen, enjoy your free day! What movie might you see? I really want to see Slumdog Millionaire.

Anne, I totally understand about the workshop. We'll do something soon:) Great workouts today!

Hi Robin!

b-kashi strawberry flax waffles, milk
s-almonds, apple
l-tuna fish ceasar salad
s-?
d-chicken, asparagus, brown rice

bbl...

Morning chatty clean & tidy peeps!

Angie sorry DD is sick I hope you can sneak in a w/o sometime today

Katie sleepy head good going with sTS today? Shoulders work get to me too. Get comfortable with the push ups.Today I did Elmo's push ups.

Morris good w/o today and egg white and salsa I love it. In fact I love egg whites and everything

Colleen which movie did you see?

Klaudia I've been avoiding walmart b/c of the GS cookies stand.
---------------------------------------------------

I had to do a makeup-day today and my regular w/o.
So I did Tri and Back STS card 5 for 1/2 hour then CSB Card #7 for a hour
After I was thru my DD said want to go power walking with me. CHALLENGE TIME, so I said sure:confused:. We only walked/jog for 1/2 hour. So now I'm ready for my egg whites and sleep

BBL with menu

p.s. STS is starting to really work!

Last edited:
Hey, Robin, tell me what STS is doing for you. I know I'm going to get it eventually, I'm just not sure when.

Hi to everybody else! I went to lunch and got gas and had baked spaghetti at Fazoli's. Not the cleanest thing ever, but way better than Famous Taco (read: greasy Mexican) which is what I really wanted.

I hope everyone's having a good day.

anne

YES, Robin, tell us what results you are seeing from STS. That is a LOT of working out you did today!:confused:

Klaudia, get off the bender, girlfriend!! It's hard, I know, once you eat that sugar it's like crack, your addicted and it's hard to get off.

My eats have been clean but weird. When I am not at work and on my normal schedule it's hard for me to gauge what/how much/and when I should be eating.

Hi Everyone!

My friend and I decided to skip the movie today. I am not feeling that great - my nose is running and running and I am tired. I am going to take it easy for the rest of the afternoon. STS this morning wiped me out and I had to go to my knees for some of the pushups.

Robin, I am glad STS is starting to work. I would probably see better results if I could control my eating. I will say that I am lifting more weight than I ever thought I could.
Anne, I love greasy Mexican too so ^5 on going with the baked spaghetti
Klaudia, sending you clean eating vibes.
Morris, you are brave for running in the really cold weather. I know I could because you warm up once you start running but I need to wait until it is light at 6 am. I don't like running in the dark.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.