!i!i!i Kettlebells...Wednesday !i!i!i!

deanie

Cathlete
Good MOrning

Today was yoga, but I seem to be procrastinating (woke up about half an hour ago) so I guess I will do Stretch Max #3 instead!

Busy day today...I hope to bbl!

Waves to everyone!!!

Have a great day today!

Deanie Good Morning! Hello to Everyone :)

Stretch max is a good one Deanie ~ I enjoy the band work on that one . Lately I've been using total body stretching that one has shorter segments but it's very very nice also.

Well never did get back online yesterday, seems this is really the only time I get some time to post lately.

Yesterday I did CCv7 (LUVS IT :D ) then I followed it after a long through stretch w/ ETK D1W1

Today's plan is BootCamp and ETK D2W2

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

picture.php

Good Morning everyone. Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I just finished doing Providence.

I think that I actually saw my heart in the corner of the room. It must have completely jumped out of my chest. I am going to stuff it back in so I can go to work.

Have a great day ladies!

Hi Everyone!!

I loved the workout I did last night but didn't get to finish all of it. My sister got a flat tire and I had to give her a ride home. I did do all of the February challenge and got through 4 of the jump rope segments and 3 of the kb segments. I'm looking forward to doing the whole thing through. A great cardio workout!!

Tonight is a 4 mile run and the following:
11 Walking Swings
10 Single Leg Deadlifts w/kb (5 each side)

9 Calf Raises
8 Kettlebell Push Press
7 Squat Thrusts
6 Windmills (3 each side)
5 Renegade Rows
4 TGUs (2 each side)
3 Planks
2 Mr. Spectaculars
1 Burpee
150 Jump Rope

Hi Farmer - Welcome!

Waves hello to everyone else!!

Good morning! Today's workout will be providence , I can't wait for Santa Monica to get here though, Sounds like a good one!

Deanie, I think I will try Santa Monica without the ropes first so I make sure I survive!

Hi Farmer glad to meet you , this is a great group to talk to , lots of great workout ideas!

Hi to Vilma , Jane and all who stop by later..........

Good morning!

Jane - Have a great run and challenge.

Vilma - I *heart* CCv7. I need to revisit that sometime soon.

Hi Farmer - LOL! Providence will that sometimes. :D

Andilynn - Have fun with Providence. How did your algebra test go?

Hi Deanie!

I'm taking a rest day today. Last night I did the flow drill with 8kg for a warmup (I like that whole sequence), and then did a tweaked version of what was posted on mtnathlete.com for 2/9.

(1) 15-10-5 (For Time)
Thrusters (M-95#, W-55#)
Swings (M-24kg, W-16kg)
Box Jumps (M-24", W-20")
Burpees

(2) 5 Rounds
5x Push Press (Start moderately heavy, increase load each round until 5x is hard but doable)
5x Assisted Pullups
10x Weighted Situps

All I can say is: Thrusters are an evil, evil exercise.

Have a great day everyone. :)

Good Morning All!

I did Pam Cosmi's Steppin' In Rhythm this morning and then did my TGUs. I did 7 each side with 20# (1 more each side than last time) but still only did 4:30 and had to take a rest at 2:30 for 30 seconds.

Farmer - Providence can definitely be intense with a heavy enough weight. Glad you were able to get your chest back in and go to work!

Gayle - I don't like thrusters either!

Jane - I really love your challenge. I will definitely be trying it sometime in the future.

Vilma - I took your suggestion and did my cardio first for warmup and it felt good.

Andilynn - I hope Santa Monica comes soon. You're gonna love it!

Have a great day everybody!

Marcy

Marcy ~ isn't it nice to get ETK done after cardio? I like doing it that way as I'm ready to just get into it and bypass that warm up lol

Gayle
I absolutely LOVE CCV7 It has become my favorite since I got it when it came out -The music and well everything makes it such a great run for me.

Anyways I just finished Bootcamp everything but core premix followed w/ Squeeze Stronger ab medley --big ouch!

I'll be doing ETK here soon as I had not eaten anything since last night and was extremely hungry. Before I do ETK I'll jump on my TM for about 10 minutes to warm up and do some joint mobility before I get into my TGUs :) Love my TGUs for some strange reason lol

DH is off until next Tuesday woot! so I may be MIA for a bit :cool:

Hellos to Farmer, Jane, Andilynn and anyone who follows.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.