!i!i!i clean and tidy t-g-i-f i!i!i!

So what's up fpr everyone's weekends?

Tonight and tomorrow are gonna be nuts in my family. Collin has a soccer game tomorrow at 9 am, so Chris is taking him (and coaching) while I go to my race which starts at 9:30. I'm not sure what time everything will be over, but we will head home, shower, and get a few minutes of rest before we rush out the door to an Easter egg hunt playdate with one of Collin's friends from school.

Robin, are you having nice warm weather this weekend like I am?
Angie, what was yesterday's present for Ryan?
Colleen, any big plans for the weekend? It'll be a nice weekend to run outside.
Klaudia, better luck today! Family comes first, workouts can wait.

Happy Friday Katie! You beat me to it again this morning. I've had a really quiet, low key morning. I needed one! I worked on some things on my computer (still trying to figure out a financial software to use). I have to pick up the girls in about 20 minutes.

I'm going to take today as a rest day since we're not going to Disneyland tomorrow - the weather that we were supposed to have tomorrow is the weather we had y'day and now it's supposed to rain tomorrow! :mad:

Katie, what's on tap for this AM?

Kate, hope you're having a fabulous time in Chicago. Ryan mentioned one more restaurant that I forgot: Ed Debevic's - the servers are rude (on purpose) and the environment is just fun!

Klaudia, sorry you didn't get your WO in y'day. Life happens... hope you're doing good today!

Colleen, I'm glad your day y'day was good... how are you feeling this AM?

Robin, you kept us going y'day! :)

Hi to Anne and Morris!

Happy Friday all!

Eats have been SUPER squeaky this week. I feel/look lean. Scale is kinda sticky but prob b/c of AF. No sweat. I would like to lose 2 more # before I leave for IL. That would bring me about 3# away from my goal for now and about 5# total from my ultimate goal. I know I can do it... I'm on a roll!

OK... bbl.

Katie, you snuck in under me. :)

Ryan's present for y'day was an electric razor. He was so excited that I remembered that he randomly mentioned it a while back!

Not sure what I'll give him today. Maybe a video game... he's enjoying it!

Hey Angie, so glad to hear that you have had a squeaky week and the weight is coming off. My past few days have been good -- feels good, doesn't it?

Workout was STS back and bis.

Hello to everyone else! See you.....sometime!

It's so quiet with everyone gone. I feel like I just have to post to keep us alive.

Lunch is done. Every Friday we get a jambon et fromage sandwich from our bakery and Annabel loves it. This is the first week I didn't get one - I just had a couple bites and it was good enough! YAY me.

Getting ready to take Annabel back to school and have a quiet afternoon. It's kind of a gloomy day.

Hope you're all having a happy Friday!

XOXO

Staying aliiiiiiive.

katie I hope we get some warm nonrainy weather. My kids are out of school all next week. EEK!

Angie great going with the eats! Saturday starts my recovery week and I plan not to gain weight this time. I'm going to do cardio 5 times, 3 core work, 3 stretch w/o.

Easter week is next week. I wonder how much calories are in suger free jellybeans.;)

w/o today is STS 24 back and bi.My quads are sore from y-day squats. It was a little hard to drive the kids to school.

Morning, everyone! I had a nice visit with my parents yesterday and the weather was beautiful! Sunny and in the 60s. Today it is rainy and gloomy and only supposed to get to 45. Oh, well, I'm having a very lazy day, so that suits me fine.

Angie, yay on the weight loss! I'm still 10 pounds above my "happy weight" but the clothes I could wear at that weight fit, so maybe I should just quit worrying about it.

Robin, do you have plans with your kids or next week or are you playing it by ear?

Katie, happy Friday! I hope your race goes well tomorrow!

Kate, are you having fun? I love Chicago.

Hi to Morris, Colleen, and Klaudia!

Can I be vain again? We were in the backyard Wed evening with the dog. Our neighbor came home and her dog got out of her car and when she saw the dog in our yard, came right over and up to the fence. So, of course, my neighbor came over to retrieve her and said hi and what not. And then she said, "Anne, you look fabulous! Winter has been very good to you!" Wasn't that nice? It put a smile on my face.

Speaking of the dog, anyone have any tips for bringing a new dog home? We're going to get a crate, soft chew toys, hard chew toys, a morning gale (sp?) collar, a leash, food and water bowls and food and treats. Do we need anything else? We're still deciding on a name. Her name is Alexa, although her foster mom has nicknamed her LouLou. I wanted to call her Bella (because she's so pretty), but now I'm leaning toward LouLou since she already knows that name. And Alexa is fine, too. We can call her Lexie, Alex, Alexa LouLou--we'll figure it out.

I'm doing laundry and hanging around the house this morning. I'm getting a massage this afternoon and I can't wait. I've been wanting one since January, so it's high time. I'm off to MIL's this evening and I'll be back on Sunday. I'll check in before I leave for the day. Ciao, bellas!

anne

Good afternoon all,

It's been a quiet day at our house. I've been reading to my kids and myself all day. A while ago I told Ellie to go play in her toy room. She told me she didn't want to and I said she could bring some toys downstairs. She went up to get them and never came down! :p She's always been my little independent player!

Anne, I'm glad you had a nice visit with your parents! And a lazy day is a fabulous day in my viewpoint! And no, it's not vain - I think those kinds of comments keep us going! I wish I could get more compliments but instead people tell me I'm "too skinny" - I know I'm not... I'm just smaller than the general population! :) Plus, I'm short/small boned so I can't carry a whole lot of excess weight without it showing! So either I'm decently skinny or fat! No in between!

Robin, your plan for your rest week sounds intense! I love cardio so it would be fin with me! :)

Dinner tonight will be burgers I think... gotta get some buns for Ryan. I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday.

Next week we will be getting ready & shopping for Easter. I'm not sure if any family members will be visiting.

Anne show dogs have multiple funny names and a short nickname so how about Princess Bella Alexia Louisa...nickname Loulou.:D

Bringing home a new dog tips? Well try to get her on a walking routine as soon as possible. Try not to have many people over too soon. Allow her to follow her new mom and dad all over the house. Also make her crate a fun place to be. You of your DH should go into the crate with her and play with her....send us a picture too. My GF puts her dog's crate in the kitchen because that is where she is mostly(she has a toy poodle).
-----------------
M2 done done done.WOW tha 80% almost killed me.

b-egg white with spinach and onions...and apple
l-chicken and veggies
s-peanuts and fruit
d-tacos

Last edited:
Hello everybody!

Having a fab time - other than losing our Amtrak tickets!:mad: Oh well - what's $150?????:rolleyes::mad:

Eats are clean! Doing my WO's!
Julia is rolling along so well!

Rainforest Cafe last night....American Girls today...

Katie, Good luck tomorrow!

Angie, My girls would totally hate servers being rude - but Ive read so much abt that place. Im hoping today for the Mexican Lizard-name place you mentioned... Mike wants Giordano's of course! ACK!!!!

gotta run!

Anne, All of those names are too cute!

Robin, Yay M2 done!

better run!

Hi Everyone!

Had a busy morning and I can't believe it is afternoon already. I am hoping to wrap some things up and get out early today. I say that every Friday and then stay til 5. I would like to go home and just chill out. Maybe if the weather holds out, I can run, but we have been alternating between sun and downpours and I don't want to get stuck in a downpour. This morning I did my last Meso 2 workout - Back and Bi's.

Robin, Yeah, we are done with Meso 2. You are so funny with the dog names. I am not a fan of Easter candy but I do like chocolate.
Katie, good luck in your race tomorrow. We are celebrating Easter #1 with the inlaws this week and Easter #2 with my family next weekend.
Kate, Giordano's is definitely worth the splurge. Glad you are enjoying Chi-town.
Anne, ^5 on the compliment. Good luck with your new dog.
Angie, I am so jealous that you are reading. I need to curl up with a good book.

Good job on meso 2, you guys! You rock!

Robin, thanks for the names, I love it! Princess Bella Alexia Louisa it is--Lulubell for short. Awesome!

Okay, I am going to work out today. I need to do upper body and abs. I should do the ME upper body premix, but I feel like pulling out Push/Pull, so I think that's what I'll do.

Colleen, I hope you get out before 5.

Katie, good luck on your race.

Kate, enjoy Chicago.

Angie, isn't reading great? It's why I didn't get anything done this morning. Oh, well...

Morris, I hope you're having fun.

Klaudia, I'll touch base with you soon.

I don't know if I'll be back before we leave. If not, I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be back Sunday or Monday.

anne

i behaved at Giordano's....salad and a couple slices of thin crust pizza....yum
Not sure what we're up to the rest of the day.:confused: J's catching a nap right now

Colleen, Hope your "easter" this weekend goes well!
Hi Robin! I called Amtrak - no refunds...SOL:mad:
Anne, Have fun w/ PP!

Happy Friday!

Had a busy day-volunteered at Career Day at Danica's school all afternoon. Waiting for my afternoon java:) I'm very happy to report that I did manage to get STS 17 done and all I can say is OMG! Thank goodness we stay at 75% next week!

Katie, good luck tomorrow-you're gonna do great!

Angie, I love your gift ideas. I'm going to squirrel the idea away and use it for Darrin's 40th b-day in a few years:) Nice job on the weight loss, too! And have a great time tomorrow!

Robin, we don't but too much candy for the girls, thankfully. We'll get them a few gifts instead and they'll hunt for 6 eggs each:) The only problem is we celebrate Easter twice-Orthodox Easter is a week later than "regular" Easter. And that means twice the stuff!

Anne, be vain all you want. It's nice to celebrate the compliments-we work hard and it feels good when others see that:) So jealous of your massage-I so need one! Enjoy it. I think all the dog names are cute:) PM me to finalize tomorrow. Can't wait!:)

Kate, glad you're having fun. Take lots of pics since you know how to post now;)

Colleen, your Easter sounds like mine! Our weather here is pretty crappy too-very gusty winds, rain. Hope you get home at a decent time today. And great job on Meso 2!

Gotta get my coffee:)

going good other than a dh laziness issue! "i dont wannnnna walk all the way to the pier....itstoo far for dds" they werent even complaining - it was him!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: bozo!:p

klaudia, lol at ypurwo comment! :D
hi anne!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.