I hate the cardio thing Saturday 8/12

Tallchick

Cathlete
Well, I did my cardio. So there! LowMax, then chest and back, then KPC abs, then Cathe Stretch #1. I am now doing a three day split since I hate doing upper body. And I am doing cardio for at least a hour per miserable session. But I am done and...........where are all of you, do you honestly think your body is going to forgive you for taking time off. NO WAY,
Ehhhhhhhhhh

Okay, now you have done it. Time for me to sing! Special note to August: pls don't be offended by my two-note voice.

Here goes--join me!

Trailer for sale or rent
Rooms to let...fifty cents.(not bad)
No phone, no pool, no pets (darn, I have lots of pets)
I ain't got no cigarettes (well, cigarettes are bad for us)
Ah, but..two hours of pushin' broom
Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room (well, the smaller, the less to clean)
I'm a man of means by no means (well, not a man, but you get the idea)
King of the road.

Now, you are sorry!

Hi Kate,

I didn't want you to think that you'd been abandoned so I decided to log on and tell you that I did, in fact, do cardio today. Yes I did!! I went with Basic step. No, don't belittle me for it. I know it seems wimpy but it was all I could muster. I did LIS yesterday and that really did a number on the ole plantar faciitis. My foot was in a bad way last night.

I've decided I need to wear my New Balance walking shoes with orthotics all day for now. I had been wearing a sandal with good arch support but it wasn't enough. Anyway, I was able to get all the way through BS without modifying and I actually sweat up a storm!! We've decided to look into getting an elliptical trainer. I've always wanted one but I think it's important for me now. I just can't do step as my only form of cardio. I have no friggin clue where I'll put the ^%$*( thing--I'm not even sure we can afford one right now--but we're going to look anyway.

Oh, I just wanted to confirm that you are indeed a goof ball--but you're our goof ball and we love you :* :*

I hope everyone else is having a great weekend. I'll see you later:*

elaineee!!!!!! Welcome to Cardiohateville! Yes, Kickmax counts, are you kidding!?--lol! I just got kickmax and I'm completely freaked out by it. I haven't tried it yet but I decided today that I would start with the leg conditioning drills first, and then move on to the low impact segment. I can't do those blasts--no way, no how, not with my poor feet. Once the PF clears up then maybe I'll give'er a go.

Do you hate cardio, elaineee? We'd love to have you check in with us. We hate cardio but we manage to get it done--most of the time.

Kate, I don't have a Costco :-( . We have Sam's Club. Maybe they have a good deal on one. I'm going to check out Play it Again Sports tomorrow. They have new and used ellipticals. It would sure be great if I could find a relly nice used one for a rock bottom price, wouldn't it?

Good night and sweet dreams, you little haters;) :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.