I Hate Cardio - Sept 23

dianet

Cathlete
Thanks for the heads up about the forum address Michele - I missed posting and checking posts during work on Friday. I finished my big project at 10 am and then had not too much to do for the rest of the day, or at least not pressing things so I got a little break (so I zoned out and looked on the internet }( ).

Jana - Thanks for help with the fashion emergency yesterday. I am going to the mall this morning when it opens at 10. Wanna come?

I have been so bad on my diet and exercise this week. I usually only eat unhealthy for one meal a day or dessert a day, but I am also not working out so that is a problem.

Today should be Low Max.

Good morning Diane and all!

I'm happy to say that I've been very good about keeping up with the exercise portion of 5FF. The diet part...well...er...not too bad but plenty of room for improvement.

I posted this question yesterday and I'm going to paste it here for Diane and Jana:

I have a 5FF question. Yesterday called for lunges. It's my first week so I was supposed to do 25 reps. I didn't understand the instructions. I interpreted it to mean that you were supposed to do alternating lunges, 25 per leg, so 50? Anyway, that's what I did. Or was I supposed to do 25 static lunges on one leg then switch and do 25 more on the other leg? I thought it was very confusing.

DH and I are taking my in-laws out to dinner tonight for their anniversary. I'm just getting ready to have a little breakfast and do my workout for today.

What's up with the rest of youse girls?

I may not make it back to teh forums over the weekend. I might go see my family tomorrow. I haven't seen them since May and tomorrow is my oldest brother's and nephew's birthday. Have a great weekend and I'll see you for sure Monday.:*

Christi Authority August is back in the house! LOL.

I had a good trip, though I got back to my hotel at 5:30am, woke up around 11am, then ended up sleeping an hour and a half on the train back. It's 12:15am now, but since Michele had good sleep, I'm not going to chance it and I'm going straight to bed and wait for Michele's magic to lull me :D .

But I just wanted to write a quick hiya!

Diane - Have a great time at the mall and tell us what you bought!

Michele - Have a wonderful dinner celebration for your in-laws!

More after I wake up!

Later!

P.S. Oh yeah, yes, I did find the question for me about my beloved Christi in the forums, thanks!

Hello everyone,

I am here, felt like crap last night and DD did not want to sleep again....what is new right....so I got stuck staying up all night. Uhhh......I also think I ate some bad pizza last night so I have not been feeling well today at all. I go through stages, I feel ok and then start to feel bad again...its strange. I think being back in the workplace I have been exposed to germs again and they are attacking me!!! HELP!!!

I was at the mall today Diane! I just saw you wrote that. I went to Memorial city for a desperation hair cut today. I could not get an apt with your lady on short notice and my hair was just looking really, really, really bad with split ends. I went to Visible changes and the cut was just ok, better than it was.

Ok, so I am off to eat some soup, I will check back in later or tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.