I Hate Cardio, Oct 10

Miss Lee

Cathlete
I am sooo far behind. I way overslept today and now I have to run. I did my workout yesterday and dare I say it...it felt good:eek: . I have MUCH to do and need to get started on it. I'll try to post later--I just wanted to get this started because none of you other sluggards stepped up to the plate--LMAO!

:* :*

I checked a while ago to see a thread hadn't been started yet...and I almost started one wanting to title it Lazyass Cardio Haters. But I didn't want to cross the line. :)

The DOMS in my chest are so good that it hurts to even put lotion there. :eek: Now I remember why I love lifting heavy. I just didn't feel any burn whatsoever using endurance even though I was lifting as heavy as I could for high reps. Anyway, I did my S&H back today and followed it with Christi's 7002 step. And I'm right there with you, Michele, it felt gooood!

Then because I was feelin' frisky, I did the step of Cardio Collectibles this evening. Man, I LOVE that step routine. Michele, you gotta give it another chance once Coach Sean needs a vacation. I know it seems impossible at first, but once you get the hang of it, I tell you, you'll be collecting all her workouts, too! :*

Anyway, lifting heavy has got me flexing in the mirror again because I'm so aware of my muscles again uck uck uck uck uck. Love heavy! }(

Hate flab. x(

Tomorrow is leg day which brings me to that ol' leg dilema - do I do the S&H squats and lunges or not? I actually do want to give them a go since I felt better about doing them after having had success with them during Jari's workouts. Well, keep your fingers and legs crossed for me.

Where are the rest of you lazybones?

Our little thread is so sad today. Where is everybody? August, we've been abandoned.

http://bestsmileys.com/crying/14.gif

August, oh yeah! Flexing in the mirror is a good sign--LMAO! I have to tell you, no matter how much I love Coach Sean, I'll never do cardio twice in one day...NEVER!!!! LMAO. --As for leg day, just experiment with it. Do as much as you can and if something hurts stop doing it. How's that for sage advice?

I blew off another day but WTH. My best friend, whom I haven't seen in several weeks, called this morning and twisted my arm until I agreed to meet her for lunch, so I had no choice.

I stopped by my vet's office on the way home for cat food and guess what? My vet has a kitty she is fostering and is desperate to find a home for him. She's going to email a picture this evening. I'll have to talk to DH about it but I'm thinking my little guy could use a playmate. My cat is 10 years old and he gets lonely whenever we have to leave for an extended period of time. She said this kitty is a real snuggler. I'm a little worried about it because this kitten is only about 8 weeks old but the vet thought it would be fine and she knows my cat. We'll see.

I need to run a few errands and do my workout. I'll see ya'll later.

Hello!!

Not only did I do cardio today (turbo jam)... I did weights too!!

It was a very stressful work day, but I fit both these workouts in between and I'm so glad I did! I work from home...so that's possible!

Have a good evening..hope to chat more later!

Good morning!

Ellen - I live overseas, so I'm just waking up now. Good for you on your workout! :)

Michele - I loved the giant frowny face. Ooh, ooh! A new member to your family?! That sounds like such fun! Your kitty will be so happy to have a playmate. Well, maybe at first your kitty won't be thrilled, but if your vet thinks it's cool, then it must be! How exciting! I want to see photos! (Actually, what I really want is the actual kitten. ;) )

That's great that your friend got you to go out for some lunch. She had to twist your arm to go? LMAO.

I think the only reason why I can do cardio twice in a day is because when I work at home I'm on my buttsky not moving at all. Well, that and Christi is so freakin' FUN, of course! :p :p

Okay, I'm digesting my oats and will take the leg thing slowly and see if anything is creaky.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.