I Hate Cardio - Nov 13

August

Cathlete
Hello guys,

Michele, if you end up making Jeanette's French Toast Casserole, be sure NOT to tell me about it LMAO.

> I actually cut in line and snagged some and then settled back to help others

Jeanette, that totally cracked me up. I'm glad to see you have your priorities in order :7 .

I just finished my yummy smoothie after having keeled over from doing Low Max on my step with two risers on either side. Today, according to my rotation, was supposed to be "light cardio" but being the easily impressed doof, fell way of Cathe's saying "If you usually use 6 inches, challenge yourself and try 8!" So although knowing better, like a robot monkey, I hopped over and got the extra risers. When she said "that was blast #3 of 7!" I completely :eek: :eek: :eek: ?!?!?! I ended up burning close to 600 calories. So I guess it was worth the agony. ;)

So I guess that means I can have an extra serving of trail mix today? :)

I tried out my Crunch Fat Burning Yoga and really liked it. I'm really loving doing a yoga workout in the evenings to wind down. What yoga are you usually doing Jeanette?

And where is Jana, Kate, Dana and especially Diane?! We haven't forgotten about you, either Deb!! (And hi, Charlotte!)

:D

Hey Haters!

No cardio for me today..three days in a row is plenty for now. lol.

August,

Holy smokes..that is alot of calories burned! I think I will do some Namaste yoga today since I am just working my shoulders. Butts and Guts tomorrow.

Charlotte~~

Good morning,
Today was LIC premix #3 (upper body). I didn't get as much sleep last night as I should have so it took me a little while to get into this workout. And I was bad, I didn't use the bands with the barbell for barbell curls. I get irritated when I'm curling and I don't have my band centered and the barbell goes up unevenly.

August, that is a ton of calories. I know I don't burn that many, in fact, when I do a Cardio Coach, I'm luck to get over 200. And Cardio Coach workouts are harder to me than any Cathe I've ever done. Bummer. I have a really low heart rate. Highest I saw the other day on a Level #4 exertion (90-95% of max) was 164. My HRM doesn't work right near the TV (freezes, goes to 0) so I don't use it there.

The yoga I did yesterday was from the matrix of Shiva Rea's Yoga Shakti. It's so easy to just pick what you want to do and then it plays it in that order. You can make your workout as long or short as you want. Beautiful DVD by the way. Her voice puts me to sleep sometimes. Once I woke up and the credits were already over.

Char, enjoy Butts & Guts tomorrow. Did you have DOMS when you did it the first time? My second time thru and no DOMS with it. I think it's a great workout though.

Must run,

Jeanette

Netta,

My gosh, yes I did have DOMS first time around with Butts and Guts, but I went alot heavier with weights too. I need to try the others so this week I plan on doing just that. Have you tried Drill Max yet?

Charlotte~~

Charlotte, I did Drill Max, but did a shorter premix that didn't involve legs at all. It was Cardio & All Upper Body 60 minutes. I had done Butts and Guts the day before so didn't want to do anymore legs.

Jeanette

Hi August- I have been really busy with 3 kids sick- barely managing to get workouts in-thanks for thinking of me--talk to you soon--deb

Too ashamed to post...

I have definitely broken the contract. I worked a lot this weekend and didn't workout. I will try to workout after work if I get home before 8 pm.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.