I Hate Cardio - Nov 10

August

Cathlete
Hiya, everyone!

Michele - How's your tooth feeling? I finally had some decent sleep last night, so hopefully tonight you'll have a great one, too!

Diane - You shopaholic! LOL. Did you figure out the ensemble yet?

Well, I looked on my rotation and got totally confused - it seems I skipped a workout a couple days ago! I forgot to do C&W upper premix and did something else by mistake. x( That'll teach me to label the days DAY 1, DAY 2, DAY 3...instead of MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY...but I'm going with the flow and will insert the workout tomorrow.

So today I did tomorrow's workout, and that was Endurance for Movement again. It was tougher than I remembered it to be :eek: . Shouldn't that be the other way around?! x( On second thought, it was tougher only in the squatting sections. You know, I've been squatting a lot lately. Hate squatting. And lately the squats I have to do are like bouncing, jumping squats. I'm sure you love those, too, Jeanette. ;)

All right, I've got to get in the shower and on my way. Today's another "out" day. :)

:*

P.S. Michele, I hope you find those konnyaku noodles, but don't be thinking noodles, okay? Be thinking tasteless thick jello noodles that are healthy for you, and tastes-good-as-long-as-the-sauce-you-use-tastes-good noodles! :)

Oh wait! I'm contractually obligated to scowl at Diane!

S}( C}( O}( W:* L

So I think there should be some kind of penalty in line here....perhaps a Flylady?

Howdy!!

I'm just getting ready to go to bed. I'm glad you slept well, August. It gives me hope.

I definitely thought the TLT's were harder as I got stronger, if that makes sense. The first time through I was so focused on learning the moves that I really didn't experience the full effect of the workout.

Squats--me likey :D Me good at squatting:p :7

I was incapacitated with a headache after my dental appt. I KNEW that would happen--it ALWAYS does;( . The sad thing is, I'm going to have to call them first thing in the morning because the temporary crown isn't right. It's too high or something and my bite is off. I'm not very happy about that, either. A certified dental assistant fitted me with the temp and she did a terrible job;(. I do NOT want her again! This is NOT how I wanted to spend my wedding anniversary:-( .

Speaking of which, Nov 10 is my wedding anniversary:) . DH and I have been married for 22 years today and he sent me 2 dozen roses:+ . They are so lovely. They're a gorgeous color. I don't even know what you would call it. It's kind of a blend of pink, red, orange, and yellow. They're very unusual and absolutely beautiful. We're supposed to go out for dinner tonight but I don't know. I wasn't able to eat today. I had a cup of hot chocolate at around 10PM.

Oh yes, Diane is to be scorned and ridiculed, I believe, as per her own orders!!

Diane--I am subjecting you to ridicule, right here:
:eek: :p }( :p }( :p }( x( :p }( :eek: x( :p :p :p :p
Now, you better get back on track, young lady.

By the way, I love the jewelry! You'll have to post a picture in your new ensemble!

I have to get to bed. Good night, all. I'll see you sometime tomorrow.
Oh, just for the sake of full disclosure, I did not do my workout today either, but that's OK. Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day so I'll do it then--I swear;) . I've already done an extra day of cardio this week so even if I didn't make it up I'd be on schedule.

You've got a good point about the TLTs becoming more difficult. Maybe that's why I loved them the first time around - because I was merely attempting to do them and wasn't actually doing them most of the time! :7

How can anyone be good at squatting?! Human beings weren't meant to squat. At least not several times in a row consecutively.

But that's besides the point.

:D :D :D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

You've been married for 22 years? You know, the way you write about him I thought you were married waaaaaay shorter than that. I mean, you sound so frisky and lovey when you write about him, like it's new. How awesome to have such a wonderful relationship for 22 years. The flowers he sent you sound so nice. The colors you mention remind me of the color of flush - a facial glow.

OoOoooOoOOoooOOoo! Someone's doin planks tonight! }( No chewing involved there! (Don't make me get dirty here now! LOL)

All right, I'm off again. Congratulations, feel better, and have a great workout tomorrow.

Oh! I got an email from one of the Japan shops from where I made a yoga order and two of the DVDs have been sent! Aaaaahhh!

Yeah Michele! Congrats on the 22 (WOW) years!!! That is sooo wonderful!!!!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
Sorry about the tooth, hope you feel better. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

I keep sleeping, but I keep getting up at 5 am without an alarm clock, and I am tired...

The DOMS has finally left me. I did P90X arms and shoulders yesterday (I really like that one) and I feel good. Today is another boring s..l...o...w.... dreadmill walk. The knee has been feeling ok and I think that the walking might be helping just a bit. My hair looks like yuck and I need to get it colored and cut.

Ok, I am off to the dreamill. Happy today is Friday!!!

Hello to everyone!

OH THE SHAME! I AM SO SHAMED AND EMBARRASSED!x( :p ;(

Ok, I really have done badly the last few days. However, when I get home past 8 pm, it really messes up the whole schedule. Because then I have dinner and stuff and then watch one tv show and it turns into 10 pm. And then I do'nt want to go to sleep yet since I haven't even done anything, so i stay up late. Vicious cycle. Luckily, it is Friday, and I KNOW I can get home early enough for a run today.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MICHELE!!! :) :) :) The roses sound very pretty and unique.

August - I am glad you finally got some sleep. No sleep makes me crazy

Jana - How was Marley's birthday?

So yes, I am a shopoholic these days, but all within a budget ;-) I bought the dress that had the lacy halter and sash that I can wear with some shoes I already have. I just need the jewerly and clutch to go with it, which those I should be able to get at the store.

Before finding Christi, all I used to do was fantasize about how on earth I might be able to fit a treadmill in my apartment. LOL.

Diane, I'll bet you look gorgeous in your dress! Are you going to make us happy and put some photos of you in the dress up? :)

Have a good run (unless you want more scowling! }( :D )

I will take a picture of myself once I am all dressed up with makeup and hair for the party. It is Dec. 9th I think. Hopefully by then my arms will be more toned as well! And I will have to use a lot of self tanner since I am so pasty.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.