I hate cardio friday tehe 18th

Tallchick

Cathlete
Well, I seemed to have created a blister on the back of my foot. Ouch. I was going to do Imax2 but I can't take the pain so I think I am going to do kickboxing again today. I am still going to try to do an hour but you must understand that if my heel starts to hurt, I must stop.

I did not get the teacher I wanted for the first grade. The teacher received is new to the school but seems very nice and seems to have a great repoire with the children. Yeah! The teacher that I wanted, the everyone wanted, is getting the worse child in the first grade. So I guess this is a trade-off. That child is horrible. He hits other children because he is "having a bad day". Of course, the school cannot do anything about it. The school also has a new fifth grade teacher. I met her and she is very friendly and seems like a lot of fun. My daughter got the other teacher which is fine. The other teacher is tough and that is what my daughter needs.

JanJan, you are saying I inspired you to do the two hours? Oh sure, pass the blame lol! Oh, well, I think I would pass it too.

Wow, the eliptical sounds great. I don't think I would be able to figure it out, though. I would love to have one of those contraptions but ugh, I think I would use all the time not doing anything.

well, gotta work out yipee!

Hi Kate and all!!

My foot is markedly improved today. There's still a little swelling around the ankle and my 3rd toe looks nasty, but the pain is better and I think I'm going to try LIS. By the way, I have DOMS from doing LM the other day. I noticed yesterday that my glutes, quads, and hams were sore and I could not, for the life of me, figure out why, then I remembered that I had done LM on Wednesday. Gee, I only did the 1st 4 intervals.

Yeah, Kate, I'm pretty excited about getting the elliptical. My DH hasn't had a chance to look at it yet but we're going to do that on Saturday and hopefully buy it. I need a zero impact form of cardio. I can't do step everyday and I really need to do cardio a good 4 or 5 days a week. --I'm sorry you didn't get the teacher you wanted but be glad that your DD isn't in class with the bad seed. I feel so sorry for my sister. She teaches 5th grade in a public school and you just don't even want to know what all she has to put up with. --You take care of that blister, missy! Oh, I hate blisters on the feet. They make you hurt all over;(

Janjan, YOU BEHAVE!!:p :7 I hope your DD let you get a good night's sleep. Where do things stand with school now?

Diane, I think you should break your cardio up into 15 minute intervals. You don't have to do 30 or 40 minutes of cardio all at once--you can do a little here and there and still benefit from it. You might be able to get 30 or 40 minutes of cardio in a day if you break it up--you can always find 15 minutes--right? Anyway, it's just a thought.

August, I hope you're having a lovely time with your family and friends. We miss you so I hope you can find a computer with internet service and a minute or two to say hello:*

Dana, how are things going at work? Is that nasty woman still giving you fits? Have you been able to get out and walk over lunch? Hows the kiddies?

I'll check back later, kiddos:*

Hi Ladies -

Still no workout today. DH and I stayed up late last night, but at least it was for a good reason }(

DH and I decided to start TTC...NOW! I can't believe it. We just talked about it for a while and decided that a few weeks won't make that big of a difference. The main reason DH didn't want to start this month is 1) money - another paycheck of mine saved and 2) if we conceived this month, the baby would be born in May and both of our birthdays are in May, one day apart. But those reasons are not all that important so we just decided to start. I think he is secretly hoping we don't get preggo this month so that the baby won't have the same birthday as us. It will probably take a few months, so I'm not worried.

Diane, that's so exciting! You guys are adorable:+ . I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Did you ever find a doctor you liked? I remember you saying something about a friend recommending a new doc to you and I was just wondering if you've been to see this person yet? I think it would be fun to have a baby on your birthday. My brother's son was born on his birthday and trust me, nobody ever forgets them on hteir special day.

Hi ladies.

Oh Diane - how exciting! I'm sending you baby vibes!!!!!!

Michele - tomorrow is the big day, eh? I hope that your DH agrees and you get the elliptical. Where are you going to put it?

Kate - sorry to hear that you didn't get the teacher that you requested but it does sound lik the one she will have is nice. Are they excited to start back to school?

Jan-Jan: What type of cardio did you do for 120 minutes???? I missed that for sure.

August: hello!!!! (I highly doubt you are reading this) It will be great to hear all about your visit.

Yesterday I walked 9 miles! I"m so disgusted I've got to do something. I did 2 miles at lunch and 7 last night. I"m in my 9th week of BFL and I"ve only lost 2 freaking lbs!!!! It sounded like a great plan but unfortunately, it is not working for me. Seemed to in the beginning but then I quit losing weight, then gained 4 and I'm losing and gaining those same 4 lbs back. It sucks. I'm doomed to be fat!!!

Well my co-worker is driving me bonkers. Yesterday our office manager told my other co-worker (the one that walks all those miles)that she needed to watch what she says and to start being sensitive to others in our office (referring to 2 others that are VERY overweight, the printer hog is one of them). She NEVER said anything bad about anyone. The only thing she even said was that the little boy didn't need all that candy and she said it to him. So the other lady must have went crying to the office manager. PATHETIC!!! Then the little boy came in again yesterday and she gave him a big bag of pretzels and she said, I asked his mom and she said he could have them, yeah his mom said he could have them, I checked with his mom and she is ok with it. She said it at least 5 times and very loudly. I"m like shut the he!! up already. Man is she annoying. TGIF so I don't have to listen to her for 2 days. And she laughs like a witch. eee-eee-eee is how she laughs. UGGGGHHH!!!

OK enough complaining. Today I walked 2 miles and I know that I need to do something but right now I don't feel like it. Gabe is sick and I"ve a messy house to clean up. He has been sick since Tuesday. Fever, vomiting, extreme fatigue and a major headache. I've heard of several others around here with the same symptoms. If he is still sick in the next day or two I"m going to have to take him to the doctors.

We were going to go to the drive-in to see BarnYard but he doesn't feel up to it. DH is going racing so it looks like just me and Gannon will be hanging out tonight.

Have a great weekend everyone!

URGHGUGUGHH!!!!!!!

I MISS YOU GUYS!!

Would you friggen believe my Mom's place uses dial-up? I TOTALLY cannot log in. Nothing. Squat. Zilch. I'm very briefly in a place I can pick up internet...and I had to stop to say hi!

I still have to read and catch up on all you guys so I can't comment now, but I want to tell you that I'm thinking of you all and that my flight went safe and sound.

Urgh, gotta go!! : (

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.