I hate cardio Early for Dec 12

milkordark

Cathlete
Michele, you didn't like "For Your Consideration"? I was planning to see that this week. I love all of Christopher Guests movies. Wow, I am glad to have seen that from you. I was so looking forward to it. "The Mighty Wind" was wonderful

Butts and Guts is the best. But tomorrow is body max 2 Killer. I hate cardio but as far as it goes, this one is good (not really, but I did say as far as cardio. I do think it is great for cardio, but can anything really be great for cardio)

Hi Kate! I was just taking a quick peek before going to bed and looky here! Kate was here:) .

We were very disappointed in "For Your Consideration". It doesn't even come close to "Best in Show" or "A Mighty Wind", both of which we loved. "Best in Show" was my personal favorite and I've never grown tired of it --I could watch that movie over and over again. We're huge fans of Christopher Guest and that whole ensemble, so we were pretty pumped about seeing their new movie. It didn't get many laughs in the theater at all. I still think you should go, though. You might like it. Go and report back to me--lol!

Kate, please tell me you've heard of Jim Brickman--lol!

Okay, I'm gonna hit the hay. I'll see you in the morning, chickies:* :*

Good morning ladies. Today calls for some hard core cardio. I haven't figured out what yet, but am thinking Cardio Fusion. I haven't done that whole DVD yet. I have a friend who retired last spring coming over to meet Greyor and she's bringing pizza, so I guess I'll try to work it off before it arrives.

We saw "A Mighty Wind", but not "Best in Show." I may check for it at our library. I'm so out of the loop, not that I was ever in it. I have little to no idea what movies are out. I do plan on seeing "The Queen" next weekend.

I had a grand time shopping for Christmas presents for Greyor last evening. I bought him a bunch of books and had to make myself stop. I can't wait to sit and read to the little snert.

Have a great day all.

Morning ladies!

Today was a cardio workout for sure with P90X, it was called PlyoX and had my heart a thumping. It's not a boring cardio workout as you do lots of side to side movements, lots of variety with it. Very athletic, but without a lot of impact. Anyway, I was actually itching for some cardio as there isn't as much in the Classic P90X rotation.

Kate, Butts & Guts is probably my favorite lower body workout now. I had DOMS for like 3-4 days and right in the chi-chi's, where I need the most um, sculpting. Love the firewalkers.

Robin, Cardio Fusion is a good one for sure. Really had me sweating! Have fun with your friend and pizza.

Later,

Jeanette

Good morning!!

I have cardio on tap today, too, Cardio Coach, of course! I never got around to doing GS Legs yesterday so I'm going to do a premix of it this morning. I have kind of a bad cough and a sinus headache that just won't quit, but I do feel ever so slightly better today.

Robin, you MUST see "Best in Show". OMG, I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants. It's one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. If you need a good belly laugh, this is the one to watch. Hey, I'm not in the loop either, trust me. In fact, what is "The Queen"?--lol!

The books you bought for Greyor sound so cute, although I have no clue who the little "snert" is. I always get a kick out of leafing through them even though I don't have children. I don't know much about them, but my best friend's favorite children's books are the ones by Jan Brett. I was in a book store last week and they had one of her Christmas books on sale --can't remember the name of it-- but the illustrations were gorgeous. --Enjoy your pizza and the company of your friend.

Jeanette, I always assumed PlyoX was high impact so your description is a most welcome surprise. A couple of drawbacks of the P90X series for me have been the PlyoX and KenpoX workouts. What's KenpoX like? --Oh yeah --I LOVE the firewalkers! I actually didn't think they seemed hard at the time but, oh my goodness, did I ever feel them the next day.

Diane, August (sorry about your blender, and yes, I think we must be cosmically linked--lol!), Jana, Dana (that salad you had sounds wonderful, and I'm glad you had such a nice time at the park), Deb--I hope you all have a fantastic day. I'm going to be really busy this week and I'm kind of behind on a few things so I might not be around much. You chickies are never far from my thoughts, though:* .

I just had to come back for a sec to tell you all that I did it! I finally tried my breakfast barley with a dollop of peanut butter and OMG!! I can never, EVER do that again. That is one dangerous combo. It is so delicious that my dreams shall forever be invaded by mouthwatering images of breakfast barley with PB;( .

Robin, I looked up The Queen. This will be a must see for me. I adore Helen Mirren and all that English stuff! Once when we were in London, DH and I went to the theater and saw Helen Mirren in some play (the name of the play escapes me now). Afterward, we hung out in the alley by the stage door waiting for her to come out and she graciously signed our programs. She's very short and petite in person. It surprised me because she always looks so tall on the screen.

GS legs, here I come;(

Wow Michele, you really hobnob with the stars, don't you? PB and barley? OK, I know what I'm having for breakfast tomarrow.

All you P90Xers are driving me crazy. I really, really want these workouts. I'm just waiting until after Christmas, when I should have some money to spend on myself. But still, I WANT THEM NOW!

Hi Ladies - I have been so bad at checking in lately. With the holidays and work, it seems like I never have time to do anything else. I also haven't had time to workout lately. I am bulging out of the clothes so I need to fix this fast. I hope everyone is getting in some good workouts!

barley---okay, whatever!

Of course I have heard of Jim Brickman.....who hasn't? My taste in jazz goes more to funky stuff like Down to the Bone. Down to the Bone is my favorite jazz group.

It is raining like crazy here and the power has gone on and off over and over so I am going and will return later

Hi ladies.

Michele - I haven't tried the pb on barley but I can only imagine. I was putting natural pb in my oatmeal and it was wonderful!!!

Robin - I was having a cookie crisis last night and had I had your # you would've been getting a call. I was trying a new recipe and you were to chill the cookies on wax paper and then bake. I didn't know if you could put wax paper in the oven. So I took the cookies and put them on a regular cookie sheet. I should've used the wax paper b/c the first batch stuck and then the raisins burnt. Not a good experience. The 2nd batch I kept on the wax paper and they turned out beautiful!

Diane - I know what you mean about not getting the workouts in. I'm in the same boat and it sure stinks! I"ve got to get myself together and get back into a routine. I was doing great until school started and then I started going downhill.

Kate - you are insane. I think all the cardio has done something to the oxygen in your brain - Body Max 2 is a good one!?!?!?! Nuts, that is all I have to say to you!

I didn't get to walk today b/c I had to go to the bank to pay the mortage. Priorities.

I gotta get going b/c my lunch is up.

Hi Jeanette, Deb, Jana, August, and whoever else I forgot.

Hello everyone- hope all is well- today I did Muscle Endurance (I could barely remember it)and I thought I was pretty buff cuz I've been doing Gym Styles- boy I got a good workout-I've figured out that ain't nobody gonna catch up to cathe and her level of fitness LOL--deb

Yes, people I do still exist...can you believe?
I have been uber busy (yeah what is new) and am currently sitting in Denver with a cold and a horrible day. It is always nice to have your behind handed to you by customers...just what I always wanted....I wanted to look over and remind them I AM THE MONEY LADY not your customer service rep!!!!

What a day. Life is crazy, life is good.

Hello to everyone, hope all is well with everyone.

Michele-You crack me up-BTW I read over some of the comments in the Wal-Mart sucks thread...you are too funny! Way to know your stuff!

Kate-Hows life and the new computer?
Dana-How is Gannon and Gabe? I don't know if Gannon is like Marley, but my child never sits down, I swear on the weekends I just run after her all day long! Where do they get the energy?

Diane-How is the weather today there? It was yucky in Denver today, I am ready to come home. Looking forward to it.

August, oh August...oh August, oh August...I will leave it at the one! How are you?

Ok, well I am going to go and hit the bar for a drink and then some dinner and then to sleep.

Hello to everyone!!

janjan:7

Hey, all you goofs!

I sure miss you. :*

I'm just dropping by to say hello and to tell you that I'm alive and well. :) I'm back in town for a night and then am off again tomorrow until Monday.

I'm looking forward to chatting up again next week!

Until then, I'll be keeping an eye on my peanut butter stock. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.