I hate cardio August 15

Tallchick

Cathlete
You know Diane, you would have saved alot of money had you use me for your wedding. Oh well. Could have put some of the money toward cat-vet bills.
Michele, I pm'ed you

Here I am again, all alone. NO, I am not going to sing no matter how much you beg me.

Can't write too much in the morning. The longer I put off the cardio, the less I will do it (is that what I am doing?)
Oh, dear, it is push-ups day. Ugh

Kate

Hi Kate and all!

Kate, I replied to your PM this morning. I'm sorry--I thought I replied yesterday. I must've had a brain fart or something.

I did Basic Step last night. My foot (I dropped an elliptical trainer on it--yes you read that right. I posted about it yesterday in the OD forum) was feeling better and the swelling was down so I thought it would be all right. I was wrong. My foot swelled up again and it was in pain the rest of the night. I'm NOT doing cardio today but I might try a resistance w/o of some kind later this afternoon. My foot is better again this morning after Ibuprofen and ice.

I hope August got off OK. August, if you can post, drop in and let us know if you arrived safely at your destination.

Diane, have you decided on collars yet for your babies?

Janjan, how are you today? I think I'm going for the Precor elliptical--the model with the crossramp. The one I wanted is out of stock but the salesperson offered my the cadillac for the price of the one I wanted (the midrange model) because it is in stock and ready to be delivered. He also offered free delivery and set up because it was his fault my foot got smashed by a flying elliptical footpedal.:p

Dana, I miss you and I hope all is going well with your kids and your BFL plan.

I need to eat something. It's after 10:00 and I still haven't had breakfast. I'll check back later.

By the way, I have killer DOMS today from IWT Buns. I couldn't believe it, I guess that is what happens when you are out of shape. I may have to work really late tonight, so hopefully I can do IWT Arms around midnight! Sound like fun?

Diane, the collars you chose are really cute.

Congratulations on your DOMS. I haven't done a resistance W/O in awhile so I know I'm in for a major DOMS effect once I do. I was going to do weights today but thought better of it. I think I need to stay off my foot for a day or 2.

I wonder if August is here yet:)

Janjan--where are you!?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.