I Hate Cardio - Aug. 24th

dianet

Cathlete
Where is everyone today? Michele has an excuse, what about everyone else??

I didn't workout today. Went to sleep at 2 am so wasn't up for it this morning. I may try to do something after work, though that never happens 90% of the time.

I am here but I am feeling guilty. Before school, I did Pyramid Lower and 20 mins of abs. I was going to do some upper body later but I just never got around to it. "Guilty"............hmmm, isn't that one of your words?
I liked it best when August would post first, maybe it was a week before the rest of us, but don't you kind of feel cheated that she is not here to do her job? And yay to your husband for being a good cat daddy!!
Oh, well, gotta clean out the lunchboxes. Fun!

Oh my!! Cardiohateville is damn near deserted today! I think Janjan is probably going to be MIA with her new job:-( . I miss Dana and August, too. How long is August supposed to be in Oregon? Maybe we should all chip in and get her mom roadrunner--lol!

Yes, I'm still here. The doctor who was supposed to cover the weekend for my DH backed out at the last minute so we can't go this weekendx( . My poor DH was beside himself because he was really looking forward to getting away and relaxing--going out in the boat, canoeing--he was just beside himself because it's really hard to reserve the cottage. Anyway, DH's parents called tonight and said they changed their minds about going up next weekend and said we were welcome to go instead. I'm so happy for DH. I wish I could explain how he feels about this place. His entire demeanor changes when we're there. It's one of the few places on earth where he can truly let go of the daily pressures and just relax.

Guess what!?!?!? I've done cardio FOUR times this week:eek: .

Sorry I didn't check in earlier. I was out all day long--I got my hair colored and cut then had copious errands to run. You gals take care and I will see you in the morning:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.