I hate cardio and all the bills are due Aug 23

Tallchick

Cathlete
I am up all night with my problem, won't be working out today. That is two days in a row! Loser. I don't miss the cardio, but I feel so guilty. And that means I can't eat anything! I love to eat,live to eat!!!!
I am beat. Will check in earlier. Jana, will you do my cardio?
Kate

I have not done my cardio this morning....baddddd gggiiiiirrrrrllllll, decided to slepp an extra 30 mins and then play with DD who was up a little early this morning. I am still tired.....need about 3 more days of sleep.
I don't think I will be able to do your cardio and mine today Kate, sorry, guess we both will be watching the yummy food pass us by all dayx( x( x(

Michele must be still involved with her love triangle. SELL OUT.....
FOR SALE:
Prime real estate, Cardiohatersville
Hurry won't last long!

I get to go and take the wonderful drug test for my new job, these things are silly, but oh well.

BBL
janjan

Oh Kate:-( . I'm so sorry. You better get some rest, kiddo. You can eat--I think you've built up a big enough savings in your cardio bank. I doubt anybody on these forums does more cardio than you and you HATE cardio! (We're so misunderstood!). Hey, I'll do cardio for you today. I'll just hop on my trusty elliptical trainer with Coach Sean--lol!

I have to tell you guys, I have DOMS today from my elliptical. I think that's the first time I've EVER done cardio where I wasn't aware of the time. Now THAT's something!! I think I'll probqably drag the step out today;( --I don't want to overdo it on the elliptical.

I don't know if I told you guys, but I'm going out of town either tomorrow evening or Friday morning (depending upon what time DH gets home from work Thursday), and I won't be back until Sunday night or Monday afternoon (depending upon whether or not DH can cancel some meetings on Monday). The bad thing is I won't have internet access while I'm gone. I'll be in the boonies of Indiana. My inlaws have a place on a lake there. I'll miss you gals:-( . I'm going because I love my DH like crazy but I hate this cottage more than cardio--lol! Really, it's only slightly better than camping in a tent. It's kind of a sad little place with no real modern conveniences. That, and I will still have to cook and do dishes without benefit of a dishwasher:eek: ;( :-( . Oh well, my DH LOVES this place and he always points out that he celebrated his 1st birthday there. He's had a rough summer--so busy it's crazy! He deserves to do something that brings joy to his soul.

Hi everybody else!! Diane, I love hearing stories about the kittens:+

I'll BBL:*

Janjan--go back and read my reply to you in my love triangle thread.--lol! I'm no sell out. I LOVE Cardio Coach, though!! Honestly, I became oblivious to my workout. It was over before I knew it. Anything that can make me get through cardio without dying for it to be over MUST be good--right?

I'll do cardio for both you and Kate today--hows that!?--lol

Now, go get some sleep--all of youse!

yeah, Michele, we are misunderstood! Thank you for the out on the workout today. I am not doing anything today. I still feel rotten about it.
I want more kitty stories too. I love cats. Love love love!!!!!!
Time to make lunches, then take them to school, come home and take nap. Maybe work out later today. Ha, or not.
Ugh.

Hi Ladies -

I woke up a little late today (DH is doing poorly now that he has switched to alarm duty - doing no better than I was at least). But I had time to do IWT arms and buns. I was scheduled to do HSC but just didn't feel up to it either. I felt pretty nauseous during the working, had to stop a few times. Is it possible to feel nauseous this early (three days past ovulation)?? Maybe it was because I ate breakfast beforehand??

Anyway, Michele that is so great that you love your elliptical and CC. Anything that makes the cardio go by faster is good. Is the CC only for elliptical, or can it be used for any other cardio, like walking or running?

Jana - I feel you on the crappy feeling not doing your workout. That is how I feel almost every day! You are so busy though, you probably need a little break anyway.

Kate - Hmm, let me think of some kitty stories. Well, the girls like to watch me workout in the workout room. They just sat on the step this morning and watched me with their heads moving when I move. Sydney LOVES ponytail holders. She will take a particular black one (but not the red one??) from room to room and attack it over and over again. With all the little toys they have, that is what she picks. Oh, something else funny is that a while back they knocked one of our bedside lamps off the bedside table (bad girls) and made a few marks on the wall when it fell. They must think the little marks are bugs or something, because they will jump up and attack the marks all night sometimes. And the marks are kinda high on the wall, so they have to spring really high in the air to attack them! It is funny watching them throw themselves against the wall.

Diane, don't your kitties just make you smile all day? I can't think of my kitty without beaming, he brings so much joy to my life.

What is IWT? --I would have to say that you were most likely nauseated because you exercised too soon after eating, or maybe you ate too much. I often eat right before a workout but it's usually something like a banana.

Cardio Coach can be used for running or any type of cardio machine. It's also for exercisers at every level so even a beginner can use it. I love it. I'm going to order some of the CD's. You have the option to purcahse CD's or, for a little less money, you can download them in MP3 format. That's what I did just so I could try it out right away. I don't have an iPod or anything so I just played it on my computer. You might want to look into it. If you go to the website you can play clips.

Here's a clip of the workout I bought:
http://www.cardiocoach.com/miva/mer...t_Code=V1CD&Category_Code=PRO&Store_Code=CCPS

Michele - It was probably just breakfast making me nauseous, but a girl can always hope. IWT is I Want Those series by Tamilee. I just did 2 of the 15 min segments. I feel it in the legs, but the arm workout was a little easy.

Also, I started feeling so weird pulling sensation in my left leg while my RIGHT leg was lunging. So it was only when the left leg was behind me, but not when I lunged with that leg. Any clue why it would hurt when I do this?

Diane, the way you speak of your kitties, it is obvious what a doting mother you will be. I have heard that one treats their pets like they will treat their children (well, sort of). I think it is true. Of course, once the kids get here, the poor pets sort of get shoved aside. I guess that what instinct is for!
I did KPC today. Felt really guilty. Gotta get the kids soon. Let the fighting begin!

Thanks Kate, that is really sweet. That also means my DH will be a great dad. My family thinks I "spoil" the kittens and that Lucy was "spoiled". Whatever, they are just loved a whole bunch. Hopefully I won't get the same kind of comments from them about my kids - that would really bother me if family said I spoiled my kids!

By the way, I just had birthday cake! Yummy, but means I need to do some extra cardio tomorrow (or tonight).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.