Hungry STS fit chicks 03/19

spyrosmom

Cathlete
I think we missed yesterday, ladies! Good Morning!

These Meso 2 workouts are making me hungry!! I know people were talking about it in Meso 1, but that didn't do it to me. Meso 2, however, I wake up in the morning with my stomach working on digesting my backbone. Bring my BREAKFAST!!!!! I'm trying not to go way out of whack with the eating, but working on high volume foods to keep my tummy full.

Yesterday was #17 legs. That was tough. I wasn't really feeling into it yesterday, but I got thru with the prescribed weights. The last set of squats was a little shallow, though. I just didn't have anymore squats left in me. I'm gonna have to switch to a barbell; the heavy dumbbells are getting a little too heavy on my hands. 2 - 30 lbs dumbbells and a weighted vest to make 70 lbs. Its easier just to put 70 lbs on the bar. If I buy 35 lbs DB's I don't know if I can hold them long enough to get thru a set, and its money I'm not sure I need to be spending.

Today was cardio, so I did CC8. I've not been feeling step or kickbox the last few days. Feeling more like running or elliptical, so that's what I did. I thought for a min last night that I'd do MIC today, but then I decided I was crazy, and settled on CC.

Well, I am off. Need to jump in the shower and take the dogger for a spin around the neighborhood.

Nan

Hey Nan...

My legs were in sad shape yesterday after my first run (outside at the park) on Tuesday, and then doing DISC 17 :eek:. Needless to say some of those plate moves were kinda shallow :eek:

This morning my arse is killing me! LOL!...

For Cardio day today i did the Original BC, Cardio Only Premix, and then IMAX 3 Step only. And THEN, No Equipment Circuit Abs. I miss the original BC, that's a fun workout!

Have you guys given any thought to what you will do AFTER STS? To maintain your gains? I'm already thinking ahead....

As far as hunger, I am more hungry, but that started happening in Meso #1 for me. I kind of went overboard , I think, last month. But now am doing 2 things I think are helping. #1. Drinking more water! I truly thinks this has helped. and #2. Eating healthy whole grains in the afternoon. I've added in a dish of cooked Bulgur or Barley or Bean Salad mid-afternoon, when hunger goes totally out of control.

Have you guys given any thought to what you will do AFTER STS? To maintain your gains? I'm already thinking ahead....

I'm thinking of buying the Terminator and doing a month of M/W/F circuits, with cardio in between. I have a few circuits, but I've been wanting the Terminator, and that'll give me an excuse to buy it. Then either a month of full body or Pyramids. Of course, I'm gonna have to up my weights on those to keep what I've got. Then I think I will retest and do a 6 month STS rotation.

Good evening ladies!!
I am one of those "hungry from Meso 1 people" and I really think it had more to do with the cardio days than the weight days for Meso 1. I never followed a Cathe rotation before because until recently I was teaching Kickboxing, bootcamp and step classes. Needless to say, my classes were tough, but as tough as Cathe's blasts and challenges in her DVDs..... my peeps would never be able to keep up if I add too many Cathe-esque challenges. Now my group fitness classes are more step/yoga/ pilates so I have been doing the Cathe cardio and I get really hungry!!!
Today was disc 18 back and biceps. Another great workout. When I got to the concentration curls at the end I had to drop my weight by a pound and self spotted long before the cast did but overall the workout went very well. I know my Lats and biceps will be talking to me tomorrow but I won't feel the pain ( I mean DOMS like I did with Disc 14 legs last week)
I have been thinking about what to do after STS. I know I will do something for a month and then I plan on undertaking the 6 month STS rotation. Looking for ideas for that month after STS.....

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.