Homeschoolers

aim4muscle

Hey, I found it:eek: First day of our homeschoolers check-in. I wanted to share with you all that I made all 6 of my scheduled workouts this week!! Usually I plan for six but end up with four or five. Things just come up that interfere with exercising (usually it's sleep;)). Today I did Power Hour recorded from FitTV so it was short but sweet. Hope to see all homeschoolers checking in here.
Aimee

Homeschooling mother of three. Usually check in over on the cheetahs but saw this and think it's great. We are starting again on Monday. I ran 10 miles today. Am training for a half marathon in Baltimore Oct 11th. Great job on PH Aimee.

Hi I homeschool my 3 boys....I am usually on the daily thread for check ins but this caught my eye.

I did CTX LL warm up, CTX bicep and abs then did 30 min. of an old taebo workout.

Nice to see others who homeschool.:)

Aimee...
So glad you found the check-in threads!!!:)

I just finished GSLegs timesaver 1. I did some Eoin before I got a phone call. I'll finish yoga tonight after massage class.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Wendy, homeschooling my 3 dds, mom of 6

Yay, more homeschoolers!!! :D

I did Muscle Max today. I held out on buying this DVD for a while, but others on the forum sang its praises so much, I broke down and bought it. Glad I did ~ love it!

Happy Friday!

I planned on sleeping in this morning but ended up wide awake at 6am. :eek:

I'm off to work out with Coach Sean, Vol. 4. Have a wonderful weekend, ladies!

Today was an I Climb 40 min eliptical workout. Very hilly but I need those hills since the half marathon is more hills than not. So pretty much it was 2.3 miles of hills and my legs are spent. Tomorrow is a rest day. Have a great weekend.

Hey everyone..

I found you all over here! Thanks for starting a thread for us Aimee..

Aimee: great job getting all your workouts in..

Hi Anette, Wendy and Lori..

Aimee: Are we checking here with just workouts or homeschooling stuff too??

Karen: Good luck with your marathon..I am slowly trying to get back into running. I have gotten up to 2 miles. I think I quit there because I was bored. So, with an ipod (that I hope to be purchasing soon) I think I can do a little better. we started back to school lessons about 3 weeks ago..

I am following the August rotation and have 2 more days to go. Today's workout is the cardio premix from Dril Max..I will get to that in a little while..

Talk to you all later..have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.