HIIT it! Thursday 13 Sept.

lederr

Cathlete
Today was LIC upper body. I had forgotten how much I liked that w/o! I haven't decided what I am going to do tomorrow because I want to do my long run on Saturday. I already did two HIIT sessions (one on Monday and one yesterday), so that's not really an option.

Anyway, I guess I will see what I feel like tomorrow.

Hi Lorie! Today I did CTX UB and the a 25 min HIIT session. I've got the walking part down pat :+ :+, but I'm still playing with my settings for the intensity part. I put the wrong inserts in my shoes so I was a bit reluctant to go all out as my form seemed off. There is always next time! We are most certainly a work in progress!!

I think it does take some time to figure out what settings are best. I think I am close. I *might* do an HIIT session tomorrow. I just don't want it to affect my plans for a long run on Saturday.

Hey girls!

Lorie, you are one crazy woman, working through feeling blah ;) Good workouts. I would not do HIIT tomorrow if you're doing a long run Saturday. Do you take rest days at all?

Tammy, you'll get it! It does take a bit to find your groove. Keep truckin'.

I took a rest day today. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Debbie

Brain cells come & brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

Deb ~ Hope you had a wonderful rest day chasing Aiden around :eek: Boy do I remember those days...those little ones are just bundles of energy!

Lorie ~ I agree with Deb...save your energy for your long run Saturday. I've got MIC on the rotation Saturday, but I'll join you for a long run.

I hear you guys. Problem is, I took Saturday and Sunday of last week off. So, I don't want to take a rest day yet.

Lorie, you don't have to skip tomorrow. Maybe a circuit or a steady state that is not too long. Have you ever done Cathe's advanced tread w/o? I love that one.

Debbie

Brain cells come & brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.