HIIT it! 9/15

I ended up doing iTread #9. By 60 minutes I had done 7 miles, 7.5 in 65. Although, I felt like CRAP the entire time. Just not my best run. I think it's this cold I am getting over. Anyway, tomorrow might be a rest day. We'll see...

Morning gals! Seeing this late, woopsie ;) Yesterday I did my 1/10 of a mile run for a total of 35 min w/ warmup and cooldown. Then I did heavy full body pyramid on the nautilus machines. I feel pretty good this morning.

Lorie, sorry your run wasn't that great :( Maybe you just need to give yourself a bit more of a rest.

Tammy, great job on CC! I love CC :)

Debbie

Brain cells come & brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

Yes, I think I am going to take a rest day today. I really don't feel like it but I know that will help me be more refreshed for the week.

Hi Lorie and Deb!

I just finished a 25 HiiT session followed by iStretch Athlete...love that one. I think I finally found my treadmill settings.

Deb ~ Have a great day!

Lorie ~ Enjoy your rest!

I'm off to make some manicotti...Patti (Beavs) is coming over for an early dinner :D

You go, girl! When I found the right settings, it made all the difference.

No, wait...I'm coming over for manicotti, too!!!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_64.gif

Just got back from a nice, long walk with the pups and DF. We woke up and it was 65 degress out!!! Our fitst day of really cool weather. We haven't even been able to take the pups for walks all summer because it was so hot (100's). They really enjoyed it!

I have HIIT planned for tomorrow and weights.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.