HIIT it!

lederr

Cathlete
Okay, today I was looking for an all-out sweat fest so I did MIC. It was SOOOO fun!!! I haven't done that in years.

I know I need to do L&G! So, my plan for tomorrow is:

5 minute warm up at 6.7-7.0
alternate 45-60 seconds at 9.7-10.0 (I will have to see how fast I have to go to be puke-worthy)
with 60 seconds recovery walk at 4.5

I am not sure how many intervals I will do. I wasa thinking 15. Deb? What do you think?

THEN, I am going to try to get up the desire to do L&G (I just HATE how sore I am the next day!).

Every time I do L&G I am so sore but I actually have it planned for tomorrow after my HIIT work.

You should try MIC. I didn't think it was difficutl at all and it was such fun!

MIC kind of reminds me back in the good ole days at Bally's before introduces to step workout. Who knows, maybe soon :)

Hey Lorie! I haven't done MIC in forever, either. I'm actually not a big hi/lo fan, but I do remember feeling like I wanted to fall on my face at the end ;) I would start with 10 interval, 12 tops. That would bring you in just under 25 min. See how you feel. Good luck with L&G after that. Oh my!

Today I had about an hour since I had to take Aiden to school. It worked pretty well timewise. I did heavy chest/shoulders pyramid style and then did that step thing (looks kind of like an escalator) for 30 min. Holy jeebus that challenged me.

Tomorrow I have my sports circuit class which I absolutely love. Aiden has his first full day of school so I have my whole class time to myself! Yipeee!

*waves* Hi Teddygirl!

Debbie

Brain cells come & brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

OMG...that step thingie is really tough!

I am still feeling a little "head-coldy." I will see how I feel in the morning (although I usually feel fine in the mornings and badly in the afternoons). If I'm feeling good, I will do HIIT. If not, it might just be weights.

I have a friend at work who is going to run the half marathon with me in November and I have convinced him to do HIIT. He did his first HIIT yesterday and said he loved it.

Good going, Tammy! I don't have Cardiokicks. What is it like?

Debbie

Brain cells come & brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

CardioKix is Cathe's first stab at kickboxing. It is kind of kickbox... meets hi-lo ...meets high intensity drills!!! All in all it was a sweatfest for me tonight :D This is a FUN workout. The cardiokix/circuitmax DVD is a must have.

I agree! The Cardiokicks/Circuit Max DVD is tough. I like it (which reminds me that I probably need to use it more).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.