Hi, I am new I just discovered Cathe!

Angelique

I have been a taebo fan for so long, I never knew Cathe was out there!! She totally rocks!! I thought I was in good shape until I tried her stuff!! I wasn't getting the same effects with taebo.

I don't have a lot of money and I have been able to buy Muscle max, Hardcore extreme, and her basic step DVD's I managed to get through ebay. I get so excited on ebay until someone out bids me. I had no clue she was so popular!! I was in the dark for so long.

I wish I could afford more of her DVD's but the economy is bad. I have been recording her stuff off of the FIT channel, and it kicks butt even if it is shorter then her DVD's.

I have been rotating the 3 DVD's I have... and I had to get the hardest one to start with OUCH!!!!

I just don't know how anyone can make it through an entire dvd? Am I really that out of shape? I sure hope she can help me lose this last 15 pounds I have been trying to get rid of for the last two years!!

I excercise and exercise... and nothing firms up my tummy. I have only used her DVD's for the past couple of weeks...

And... they must be working because a person came up to me at work today and said... Angelique... you have been lifting weights!! you look younger... So I guess she is working!!!!

Cathe, thank you I just wish you had some more affordable DVD's ... I would like to gain more of a variety ... but it will be one at a time for me.

Don't get discouraged! This is tough stuff you are doing! When I started using Cathe workouts I started with Body Max. I remember my sister saying to me, "you don't have to do the whole thing you know" I guess I looked like I was ready to die:p But as you get use to it and your endurance builds up, you will get better!
Also, if you eat right, those pounds will come off. You just need to know what to eat and how much. Portion size is a big thing and alot of people don't realize how small a portion really is.

Good Luck and you should also post this in the open discussion forum!

Lori:)

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cathe!:)

Cathe's dvds are extraordinary. They are the most well produced vids out there thus the more expensive price tag. Save your money and grow your collection slowly. It will be worth it. You will NOT be disappointed! ;)

As for getting through her work outs? Take it slowly. Keep it low impact. Use lighter weights. Stop a few reps early if you have to. Keep at it though and you will get there in time. :)

Have a great day!

Save your money and grow your collection slowly. It will be worth it. You will NOT be disappointed! ;)

I totally agree that it will take time, but it's completely worth it. Cathe is not to miss and is completely worth the money. Even $5 a week will get you an additional DVD in a month or more. That's doable!

Welcome to The Cathe Nation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.