Hellooooo CHALLENGERS!!!!

idream

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

My goodness, where have I been? Funny you should ask! I have been working, working, working. Crazy times here in Victoria, Australia. I'm very tired and fed up, but healthy. I have managed to workout (only because the Charlean workouts for the first two months are short) But I've been eating terribly! Due to the looong hours and the shifts. I seem to crave junk much much more. I briefly read some of the weeks threads.
You girls are going great guns!! Well done to you all! Love reading your views on STS. I'm hoping I'll be about over the weekend and next week.
See ya.

Morning girls! No workout for me today...im taking a rest day! Tommorrow will be a circuit after work.Im actually suppose to do a circuit today but im babysitting my niece (who BTW is now walking and very busy getting into things) so I figured i would take my rest today instead of tommorrow.

Man,I hope that made sense...I just woke up:confused:

Andrea-I was wondering where you were...Glad to see you this morning!:)

Everybody have a great day:)

Good Morning,

Tonite is GS legs haven't managed any cardio yet. I have DOMS from chest and tris last nite and I did abs.

Andrea-glad to hear from you.

Amelia-have fun with the neice.

Everone have a good day.

Hi Andrea, sorry things are still so hectic for you. Have the fires subsided or are they still raging? Glad you've been getting in some workouts.

Amelia, have fun with the niece. Can't believe she is walking. Where does the time go?

Roxie have fun with GS legs.

Elaine, hope DH is doing better.

Becca, I understand about once interrupted it's hard to get back in the groove.

Andrea, how are you this week?

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Hi everyone. I'm having a rest day today too - other than walking around doing laundry & running errands :p. I went to KB class last night & I can feel every muscle in my body today. He focuses on one major muscle group every week - yesterday was legs. I hurt as bad as I did after the 4DS legs WO a couple weeks ago. He's big into squats & plyo stuff. Last night's WO was on a par w/ B&G for sure! Next week's focus is core w/ high intensity cardio :eek: On the bright side - my buns are already not jiggling so much LOL!

Amelia, glad you liked the 4DS KB - I'm not so sure about that one for me - seems like it's less of the boxing/kicking and more "other" if you know what I mean. It IS a good WO, though!

Becca, :eek: to all the excitement yesterday (that WAS you, right?). Good job finishing your WO anyway. After so many interruptions, I'd be likely to give up.

Andrea, nice to see you today!

Hi Jean, Roxie & Elaine!

I've got to get going. Need to finish a few things before I take the kiddos out to the movies (we're going to the Jonas Brothers 3D concert movie). TTYL!

A big Hi to Andrea!! glad to see you. I hope things slow down soon.

amelia: I can not believe your niece is walking already!! Chaseing her is a WO,, right?

Jean:Are you still on Meso cycle 1 or are you upto the rest week?

Ooops gotta go quick puppy is getting into something. Hi everyone I missed.

I still have to do 12. I was suppose to do it this morning, but started on an ab workout (I've been skipping most of them, shame on me) and then DD called and interrupted me and then DH interrupted me, so legs did not get done. Will try for it tonight or in the morning. I haven't preview meso 2 or 3 so I'm not sure what's in store for me after the rest week. I hope I like it as much as meso 1.

Jean

The puppy got some chicken broth(it was cold) down the front of her. She was loving it!:D It amazes me how she can stretch that tongue.

Jean: Do the leg workouts get harder as they go? Disc 6 was hard. I was interupted a few times. I think I would have had to pause it if I hadn't been interupted so much. I really like the band work in this one.

AndreH: I think the 4DS KB is like KB and HI/LO. But I really like it.

Becca: How is STS going?

Roxie: have fun with GS legs.

TTFN,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.