Hello Peeps! Sunday March 15

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning peeps,

Hope the painting is finished, Becky. My DH loves to paint, does one area of the house every year. Needless to say I have learned to live with alot of masking tape in my house in various places...:rolleyes:

Today is going to be warmer and I am looking forward to it. I did some major clearance shopping at Kohl's yesterday, mostly winter stuff. Sweaters for 7.00 cannot be beat, imo, even if I am sick of them..

I am doing Jammin 32's today, a nice steady state low impact step workout to sub for the bike ride on the rotation. I am sure I will be taking Sherman for a few walks today also.

Have a relaxing Sunday, everyone.

Hi Peeps!!!!

I've been MIA for a few days, but I am back!!!

I did Stepworks yesterday. Forgot how hard that one is........and LONG

I have Muscle Max set up and ready to go for today. I just need a few more cups of coffee. The time change threw me for a loop. Was tired and cranky all week. YUCK

I have painted every room of my house at one time or another. And i NEVER want to do it again!!!! ceilings are the worst!!

What's everyone up to today?
I have been working on better eating. it's hard. I am craving junk food. And i tried Greek yogurt yesterday. NASTY, NASTY stuff!!!!

Have a great day
ellie

Hi Peeps !!

Hi Connie , Ellie, you were missed !

The ceiling is done and the first coat of paint . Unfortunately since we took down PANELING, we have to do another coat to cover nail holes, etc.. So we've already been to Lowe's this morning for MORE PAINT! :mad:
I can't wait to be done !

We did get a couple of short walks in yesterday.........20 to 25 minutes each. I needed them to stretch out after all the reaching and bending!!!

Connie, I have Jammin' 32's, and don't think I've ever done it !!! :eek: Do you like it ??

Ellie, I love greek yogurt ! Have you tried jazzing it up some ? Plain it takes some getting used to !
My favorite is called Chobani nonfat flavored yogurt that we get at Costco. SOOOOO GOOD! I had some for breakfast this morning . yum.

Okay, I'm chatty this morning. Probably procrastinating! I don't want to paint !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::confused:

Happy Sunday to everyone !!

Becky Oh.....Phyllis, did you work abs during your rest week ?? I'm thinking it's okay, maybe just not with weights ??? What did you do for your rest week ? Mine starts tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:p:D

I have finished MM and even did the abs section. Now i would like to go back to bed!!!!!!!!!! OUCH
Abs have never been my thing but i have made it a priority lately to try them every other day. Hopefully soon I will be able to actually do them!!!!!!!!!

I can tell you right now that the levitation holds are NEVER happening!! My fingers are too weak to hold me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I will have to give myself a few days before i can attempt greek yogurt again. What the heck is that stuff???????? YUCK. it looked (and tasted) like wallpaper paste!!!!

ellie

Boy, that wallpaper paste description really had me craving some of that stuff..:eek:

What are the benefits of eating that glue...I mean...greek yogurt?:cool:

One word for you Becky -----primer!

Hey Connie ! :)

Greek yogurt has much more protein that regular yogurt and usually (what I eat anyway) lower in sugar .

As far as primer, great suggestion and we usually DO prime, but in this case, we had pulled down old paneling and there were LOTS of nail holes........we used the 1st coat as a primer , also to show DH where he needed to fill in holes with spackle.......then painted another coat to cover.
We're done and it looks good !
Next we tear up carpet that was GLUED directly to the floor !!!!!! What a mess !!!!
I'll be so glad when the room is done !

We DID get in a long (75 minute) walk on the bike path and the sun is shining ! It was really great !

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.