Healthy Hedonists 1/13

A good morning to all of you buff pleasure seekers! Here in South Texas we are eyeing this huge cold front with some trepidation... things are going to get totally gross tonight and for the next several days.

Yesterday was squeaky except for a couple glasses of J. Lohr. But I woke up starving in the middle of the night, so I still get to feel virtuous, right!?:7 This morning I feel on the road to Hardbody Goddess of the Universe stature, so will certainly blow it with immoderation tonight. I think that is one of those bizarre rules of the universe. But I will try to get distracted before I suck down too much wine! Food never is an issue.

Try this sweet potato dip for your Pats' party. Cut up a couple of red bell peppers and eat it with abandon - great stuff and very virtuous!

3 Cups chopped peeled sweet potato (about 1 pound or a little more)
2 1/2 cups chopped onion
1 1/2 cups chopped carrot
4 whole peeled cloves garlic
1 Tbsp olive oil
S & P
1/4 cup tahini
more S & P
Drizzle all the veggies with olive oil and S & P and roast in a 350 degree oven about an hour until they are soft and browning up. Pure all of it, along with any juices, in a food processor with the tahini and perhaps some more S & P to taste. Get a spoon...

Have a fabulously healthy day!

Mmmmm, Charlotte, that sounds great.

We enjoyed our Thai food last night with a bottle of Riesling, then came home and shared some sparkling blush from our favorite New York winery, Dr. Frank. www.drfrankwines.com. Today we are driving a couple hours away to visit a friend. I'm not sure what will be on the agenda, dinner out or if she will prepare something for us.

I did Leaner legs this morning, followed by Core Max segment 2. I felt really strong and good and was shocked when I went to take a shower. I expected to see Cathe's body looking back at me, but alas, it was still mine.

I hope you all have a healthy and delicious weekend.

Well, Robin, I can imagine your shock! Maybe you can put your Cathe calendar on the mirror in the bathroom.....then you will have the reflection you are looking for! Have a great time with your friend today.

Charlotte...Of course you are virtuous!! Anyone who wakes up hungry in the middle of the night and doesn't eat has got to be pure of heart!

Hope all you you have a hedonistic and healthy weekend! I, myself, have nothing planned..so I will live vicariously through you guys!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

Hi gals!

I have some time to kill before we head out shopping. I drank too much wine last night. I hate that! I probably knocked off a bottle by myself. I'm suprised I didn't wake up hung over, but that may be because I hydrated myself with lots of water before going to bed.

Today I'm going to be squeaky clean. Lots of veggie soup, turkey, etc. Lots of water. I think I'll pass on the wine tonight because I want to do either Bootcamp, one of the Terminators or start P90X tomorrow. Regardlesss of what I pick I have to give it my all. Today is my rest day.:)

Christine, how about ordering a plate of chicken wings from your favorite bar? You must have a favorite bar, right! That's what we do for football parties. I can't think of anything more decadent than wings!

Gotta get the kids dressed. Hope everyone stays warm and dry this weeekend.:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.