Hatesville Holiday Weekend

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.
From a previous post, Thank YOU for your prayers. My Mom was diagnosed with sericous Acid Reflux. She is feeling out of it from her stay at the hospital.
Today, I did B&G, last night, I did LIC so I went to the movies to see the "Bee" movie, Very good, and then went to Denny's for a small feast although I was in the mood for steak but got turkey instead. Denny's is not a steak house.
The roads were real icy here this AM. Big huge car pileup right in front of one of our hospitals in downtown Grand Rapids. The interstate was closed for about 4 hours. Traffic was heading down a steep hill and everyone didn't stay on the road on the freeway.
Only Friday & Monday until my Boss gets back. Most of the stuff she'll hear will be good. It's a sport at my work to put others down so I'll hear something.

Have a Great Night!

Good post Thanksgiving Day morning :D

I'm still full from yesterday -- LMAO! I ate and ate and ate and ate until I couldn't eat anymore -- :eek: :9 :9 :9 :p -- and I ain't sorry. Nope! I worked my tail off to fix that meal and I was damn well gonna enjoy it http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/evilgrin.gif

I just have to brag here for a sec because my dinner turned out really well :D . I had never cooked an entire Thanksgiving feast by myself and I was a little intimidated, but it was fantastic. I was askeered because I made my FIL's recipe for stuffing, and y'all know what a pistol he can be. I was so afraid it wouldn't turn out right and that my DFIL would be disappointed (i.e. complain), but he and everyone totally inhaled it. :D

I haven't worked out in 2 days so I plan to end the week with a cardio extravaganza http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-7864.gif http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5533.gif http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-7864.gif

Jennifer - I'm so relieved to know that your mom didn't have a heart attack. I mean, acid reflux is painful but it's much easier to fix ;) . Please tell me you didn't eat Thanksgiving dinner at Denny's :eek: ;(. Didn't you eat with family? -- I'll have to check out that movie -- I never heard of it. -- The weather here wasn't too bad. We had periods of rain but it never froze or anything. We didn't get snow either, so I was glad about that.

Robin, August, Dana, Diane, Jen - How was your holiday?

Alrighty, I have lots to do and I'm getting a VERY late start (I conked out last night and slept in really late today). I'll BBL if I can:) :* :)

Hello Michele.
Congrats on your dinner turning out so well and I'm glad you got a chance to enjoy it too-after all your hardwork. I haven't done a Thanksgiving dinner in full in a long time.
My nearest sibling, one hour away, was in Detroit for the losing Lions game. My parents are over 2.5 hours north and my other brother is the same distance away and still north. So, yes, I did eat at Denny's on Thanksgiving. I had some young manager hitting on me too.
At work today, it was busy till 2pm and then dropped off. There was also snow flurries too today.
Sat. AM, I will do CF and then BM2 again on Sunday. I've done Drill Max a few times lately so I will pass that one by on this rotation.
Thank GOD that this week is finally over, only one more work day till my Supervisor returns.

Jen

HIYA!!!!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/ad/sup.gif

Sorry I have been MIA- just been crazy busy since Wednesday after work. Let's see...in a nutshell my days...

Wed-work,tan,4DSKB & Bun Shaper, dinner, last min grocery run, then went to a pre-Thanksgiving party w/ Chad at a friends house, then we came back here & hung out, feel asleep but woke up about 2 so Chad left then.

Thurs- Tear It Up in morning then left for my Mom's house, was there from about 11-6 then went out to my sister's aunts house (she has different dad than I but they married when I was 6 and divorced when 18 so was close with the whole family). Anyway, Diana's dad had left and Diana, one of her aunts, and 2 cousins had come to Moms but then the other aunt called when her dad left and we all went back out there, including my mom. Then Diana, myself, and 3 cousins went & had a drink then back to Moms and I left there about 11:30PM. LONG DAY but FUN! http://bestsmileys.com/excited/3.gif

Today- 2 hours of RAKING that made me want to do this...http://bestsmileys.com/fainting/1.gif when done!! Then cleaned the WHOLE house and then Chad came over for a while, then did Firm It Up, and now getting ready to eat a protein bar.

Chad has his boys this weekend and his sis is staying there tonight and tomorrow so we will get together Sunday again, think I am going to my moms again tomorrow afternoon to hang with her & my sister.

Jennifer - http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs118.gif I'm sorry you spent Thanksgiving alone. Do you usually get together with family on Thanksgiving? Will you be on Christmas? So, any new updates on the guys???

Michele- http://bestsmileys.com/clapping/5.gif GREAT JOB on the feast, I knew it would be PERFECT!! :* http://smileydatabase.com/s/468.gif So, what are your plans for the rest of the weekend?

Okay well going to get dinner aka protein bar and will probably stop back to see if anyone around before bed, which will be EARLY tonight, I am so tired. Didn't sleep well last night and with 2 hours of raking and one hour workout on about 3 hours sleep, I've basically "worked out" as many hours today as sleep I got last night, LOL! :eek: x(

Hello Jen.
How are you? Chad? Sounds like you've been quite busy this Holiday.
Well, some of my Thanksgiving I was alone. Prior to my meal, I did go to the movies with a friend in a small community about 20 minutes away. The weekend before Christmas, I will be celebrating Christams and my Birthday with my family. Then, I plan to head back on Sunday and spend Christmas Eve at church, first service I will attend then the second, I will be with the babies in the nursery. I love those kids and do they remember me even a year later. Christmas Day is up in the air cause my friend, her family celebrates the Holiday on the 24th so we might go skiing or ice skating.
Guys-Yes, I'm still chatting with Nick, the former PT and now construction sales. We've have some more common demonators and problably have seen each other in the past on at large church Sat. night service based on the same format as the original Sat. Night Live.
Today, I did BM2. Twice this week for that workout, it actually gets easier the second time around. Sun AM will be DM, I thought of KPC but that might be next week's workout.

Have a Great Day!!

Hello!

It's been another busy day today...x( I REALLY would like a day to rest but usually when I get one I don't rest anyway so guess I should stop complaining! ;-)

Did Drill Max today. Also cleaned bathrooms, 2 loads of laundry, tanned, then showered and headed out the door for the APL again. Was there until 2:30, ended up being my friend Tara & her mom, and my sister, mom, and I. After APL went to Friday's for lunch/dinner then Mom, Diana, and I went to Pier 1. Then Diana & I went to World Market & Friar Tuck while mom went to couple other places then all met back at my house, they left a little while ago. I am beat but it was a very fun day again so well worth it.

Think tomorrows w/o will be Powerstrike 1, 40 min butt/thigh floor workout, and BM2 upper body! I'm trying a new "rotation" sort of where I'm doing more AWT, 1 full hour cardio, 1 or 2 interval, 1 circuit, and if only 1 interval that week one 30min cardio, 30 min lower body, 30 min upper body. Think I've been doing too much high impact as my leg muscles are BIG, well too big for me!

Jennifer- Chad is good, his surgery is this Thursday...I am actually getting nervous for him. He has his boys this weekend & his sister stayed with him last night and think shes staying tonight, will find out when he calls in a while. Think we are getting together tomorrow early evening before he has the guy to train at 8:30.
I vote for ice skating!! I love ice skating, when I was younger my mom had me & my brother in EVERYTHING... I was in ice skating, tap, ballet, gymnastics, baton, swimming, and then all norm- soccer, baseball, volleyball, etc... it was fun though but I still love ice skating and can still do a back flip, LOL! :p
I see you are doing my FAV workout tomorrow-enjoy! Keep us posted on the guys too please! }(

Hi Jen and Jennifer, and all the rest a youse Haters!

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday at all. As I've said many times, I try to avoid the computer on weekends because that's when my DH is home. He's still in bed this morning, but I hear him stirring so I'll need to sign off in a minute or two.

Jennifer - so you're still talking to Nick, eh!? Well...what are you talking about!? And when exactly is your birthday? I vote for ice skating, too, although I would break my neck if I dared to try it -- lol!!!

Jen - it sounds like your weekend was crazy as usual. It's nice that your blended family gets along so well. That can be a hard thing for some, but it sounds like your family made the best of it -- good for you!! I'll remember Chad in my prayers and I hope his surgery takes care of his shoulder problem once and for all.

DH and I had a quiet day yesterday. We went out for breakfast and ran a few errands, then we visited with his parents for awhile. I did a 45 minute walking workout (did the same workout on Friday, too), then we went out to dinner. Today I'm doing the Cardio Coach Press Play workout, and we're going to a movie this afternoon. I think we're going to see Bella.

Alrighty, I better go. DH is up and we need to figure out what we're doing for brekkie :9 . Have a good day and I'll see y'all tomorrow :*

Hello Haters.
How are you? Yes, I like to stay off the PC too but I got a great deal for my niece on clothes from JCPenney online to ship to NY this week. She's a fun one to shop for. My nephews, who all have had MLD and stem cell transplants, were receiptants of the Make A Wish Foundation and have just gotten home from Disney World. Every year they get so much stuff from another Aunt on my sister in law's side of the family plus from the Hendrickson Racing Team (Jimmy Johnson& Jeff Gordon) and many others. That I don't even get them anything cause there is really nothing to get. While my brother's family was at Duke, the racing team made Duke's 5200 Wing as their benefactors. My family isn't into Nascar at all. But, they've been generous and kind to my family and lots of others.
Nick and I have been talking about fitness and spiritual stuff. I've been chatting to a new guy, Mark, for awhile too. Mark lives where I did when I was married, and I have no desire to be anywhere near there.
My birthday is Dec.21st. I was born about 1030pm. My birth was announced at Cobo Arena cause my Dad was at the game and didn't answer his pager. It was the first year the Detroit Pistons were the Detroit Pistons, they were in another state with another name prior.
Born in Highland Park, just two blocks away from Motown Records.
My hospital is shut down after the riots and Highland Park is mostly owned by VW for warehousing of all the Canada & US parts.
Jen-Hope Chad's surgery goes well. Keep us posted.

http://bestsmileys.com/signs8/21.gif

I've decided I'm TIRED, LOL! :p I did Powerstrike1 and a 30 min floor butt/thigh workout and that was all I had the energy for today. Although before that I had already started load of laundry, ran to the grocery store, played ball outside with Storm, and then back home to workout, all without b-fast, I know bad Jen! ;-) I'm eating a protein bar right now & had a salad w/ fat free dressing & a low sodium nut mix sprinkled on the top, YUM! :9

Guess who showed up on my doorstep last night, my ex! x( I didn't answer the door, he called while I was talking to Chad and I didn't answer but did tell Chad who was calling, after I hung up with him it wasn't 5 min later & my doorbell was ringing. Prob my fault though as his son Zach had wrist surgery last week so I did text him to see if everything went okay and then few days later to make sure Zach was still okay.

Michele- http://bestsmileys.com/hyper/4.gif You are doing AWESOME on your workouts!!! Keep it up, I'll be checking on you!;-) I think just doing even a little something each day is so mentally gratifying and good for the heart. I'm so proud of you! Yes, it is nice to still be close with that side of the family even though I'm not blood related to them at all but I feel closer to them than I do my dad's family so it was really nice to be with them.

Jennifer- How was Drill Max? I think I may do some on-line shopping today also. It is spitting a mixture of freezing rain/rain here and has been since about 8 this morning so a good day to stay inside and do some on-line shopping!!! That is really neat how your dad found out about your birth!!! :)

Okay, well off to do some on-line shopping! I'll BBL if anyone is around!

Hello Jen & Michelle.

My workout ended quickly, I just didn't have the energy to do it. I slept alot longer this AM. In place of it, I went to stop by a friend's house, a guy who was in my small group at church along time ago. We visited for sometime and went out for dinner. I had pot roast and it was good. In addition, I sent out a Christmas card to an old friend that things didn't end right. I set her up with a guy friend of mine and I seen her in a different light. From my understanding, she's in Adult Foster care and her cute house is sitting empty.

Monday, one more day without the Supervisor. Looking forward to my day off, Dec. 6th already.

Jen-Ex's can be an odd thing. How does Chad feel about it?

Have a Great Evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.